Is Kirston Powers becoming a conservative?

I don't know where she was a long time ago, but I've always liked her. She's never been a rabid, hyperbole-spewing, bullshitting screamer. She's always been calm and civil and articulate. We could use a lot more of her and lot less of the bombastic narcissists and division pimps who are so polluting and damaging political discourse in this country.

Plus she's a hottie, and that's good.

Last edited:
Am I witnessing a transformation before my very eyes?

I remember her being a defiant liberal. But the more I listen to her the more she sounds like her positions are changing.

If so I'm good with one more hottie on the conservative side

She is changing. But still a moderate. Probably an independent these days as so many on the left are becoming. I like her. :thup:

I've always enjoyed her straightforward approach to things.

And yes, she does seem to be shifting. However, I suspect some of it has to do with Obama and his totally corrupt bunch of lying assholes in the White House.

Kristen has never been one to put up with B.S. like that.

KNB can suck it.
i can handle honest liberals who call a spade a spade when it comes to the corruption in Obama's regime. It is rare to find a liberal criticizing anything Obama does - especially the liberal press. In fact, they never have to this date. Something is wrong when the press refuses to find any fault.

Last edited:
Am I witnessing a transformation before my very eyes?

I remember her being a defiant liberal. But the more I listen to her the more she sounds like her positions are changing.

If so I'm good with one more hottie on the conservative side

IDK, but I think she's hawwwwwt

-Geaux

It's very important that she's not. Very important.

I wonder if her miraculous "transition" could have anything to do with who signs her checks? Nawwwww. She is just smarter than the average liberal...so she is leaning to the right and has taken a shine to a host of RW talking points. It makes perfect sense to me.

And....she's so damned hot!!

I wonder if her miraculous "transition" could have anything to do with who signs her checks? Nawwwww. She is just smarter than the average liberal...so she is leaning to the right and has taken a shine to a host of RW talking points. It makes perfect sense to me.

Why wait until now.

She's been doing battle with the right on Fox News for YEARS....

She's established and would probably do well at another network.....

But...Nooooooo...it's about her paycheck...the same one she's been getting for years.

She's not leaning to the right....idiot. If Hillary were in there, and doing better (and even if Obama were doing better) she'd still be duking it out with the likes of Hannity.

But, she has clearly lost patience with the current administration.

Unlike Jay Carney who can stand there and (with a straight face) lie out his ass.....she seems to have a pretty good center and isn't going to pander like the rest of those morons.

She showed up at one of my gigs one night on a date. It was in a very lefty-white part of DC and I work almost exclusively with lefties. They love to disparage Fox News. Not a soul in the place recognized her. Only I did but I didn't say anything. I just watched the non-reactions.
Think about it democrats.

What do you do that's only appreciated by the left?
Art. Not exclusively by the left but a vast majority. They all walk in lock step. I try not to say anything to avoid being ostracized.

Last edited:

Why wait until now.

But...Nooooooo...it's about her paycheck...the same one she's been getting for years.

She's not leaning to the right....idiot. If Hillary were in there, and doing better (and even if Obama were doing better) she'd still be duking it out with the likes of Hannity.

Unlike Jay Carney who can stand there and (with a straight face) lie out his ass.....she seems to have a pretty good center and isn't going to pander like the rest of those morons.

Doing battle?

Not.

She has been a punching bag for the hosts. She dutifully shuts her trap whenever Bill O raises his hand to silence her.

That....and every now and then she says something really sappy and stupid.....to give you dummies the impression that liberals are all stupid like her.

This us a proven formula at FOX. The only people who don't see it are the dummies it is designed to fool.

From what I've seen of her it sure seems she is

maybe she saw the light after this man and party in the white house...she couldn't bring herself to DEFEND them and all the horrible things and names they called us and what they've done to us

For someone who claims they dont follow the news you have opinions base on nothing

Stephanie
"Lets Roll people before it's too late
pass this around

SNIP:

Posted by Harry Riley on December 20, 2013 at 9:19pm in American Spring
View Discussions
OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING"Lets roll people !! :laugh2:

Why wait until now.

Doing battle?

Not.

She has been a punching bag for the hosts. She dutifully shuts her trap whenever Bill O raises his hand to silence her.

That....and every now and then she says something really sappy and stupid.....to give you dummies the impression that liberals are all stupid like her.

This us a proven formula at FOX. The only people who don't see it are the dummies it is designed to fool.
You're referring to O'Reilly's O-Spin zone. He does that to everyone. He's obnoxious.
Powers is an analyst on several FNC programs. Watch a little more before you spout uninformed opinions.

From what I've seen of her it sure seems she is

maybe she saw the light after this man and party in the white house...she couldn't bring herself to DEFEND them and all the horrible things and names they called us and what they've done to us

I ask this again, What have "they done to YOU?

Did they cut your food stamps?

Did they throw you off medicaid?

Did they throw you out of your trailer park?

Your whining about the government when you yourself are on the government dole is laughable

Why wait until now.

Doing battle?

Not.

You're referring to O'Reilly's O-Spin zone. He does that to everyone. He's obnoxious.
Powers is an analyst on several FNC programs. Watch a little more before you spout uninformed opinions.

I've seen enough. She is a prop. It's obvious.

Why wait until now.

Doing battle?

Not.

God forbid someone on the left thinks, acts or does anything different than whats "expected" of them.

Idiot

Why wait until now.

Doing battle?

Not.

God forbid someone on the left thinks, acts or does anything different than whats "expected" of them.

Idiot

I will overlook the god reference from an Athiest.......

I have no problem with people having a variety of positions on issues, Gramps. My problem with Kirsten Powers is her being a willing stooge.

Barack Obama was not "expected" to go to town using drone strikes to dispatch assholes without trials.....but he did. I'm still with him on most issues. It isn't the disagreement....it's the intent.

If Kirsten Powers didn't intend to play into the hands of FOX news at the expense of her credibility....I wouldn't care either way.

But....let's not forget...she's A-1 Prime ladymeat........right?

Doing battle?

Not.

Idiot

I have no problem with people having a variety of positions on issues, Gramps. My problem with Kirsten Powers is her being a willing stooge.

Barack Obama was not "expected" to go to town using drone strikes to dispatch assholes without trials.....but he did. I'm still with him on most issues. It isn't the disagreement....it's the intent.

If Kirsten Powers didn't intend to play into the hands of FOX news at the expense of her credibility....I wouldn't care either way.

I'm not an atheist. I just don't care either way. I don't think he's real but I dont know for sure.

As to her beauty, not my fault YOU find issues with the attractiveness of others. I'm a NORMAL human male. I can't help but notice. But don't let me knock you off your horse good sir.

Idiot

I'm not an atheist. I just don't care either way. I don't think he's real but I dont know for sure.

As to her beauty, not my fault YOU find issues with the attractiveness of others. I'm a NORMAL human male. I can't help but notice. But don't let me knock you off your horse good sir.

There you go....being disingenuous again. I think you know that I am mocking you and others for the apparent need to comment on the woman's appearance in a thread about her political views.

But....in character for you....which is less than honest....you play your silly game. Pretending that my comments are something else. Nice work.

There you go....being disingenuous again. I think you know that I am mocking you and others for the apparent need to comment on the woman's appearance in a thread about her political views.

But....in character for you....which is less than honest....you play your silly game. Pretending that my comments are something else. Nice work.

I forgot, all lib women are supposed to be ugly old hack/dykes

Forum List

Back