Is Kamala the most overqualified VP in the history of the United States of America?

This joint is littered with such two-dimensional dopes.

For sure. Russian pilots have always had to wait for orders whereas US pilots can act independently. Besides the equipment, that lack of trust Russians have for their own troops puts them at a significant tactical disadvantage.

Democrats are like that. Smokin' OP and the libs can't go rogue and debate points actually made, they can just memorize points and pull them out from that pre-set list. We've heard all their bull shit and double standards, so they are like shooting ducks in a pond.

So Smokin gets all mad and is ready to go postal, but he's only got the same obvious insults and the endless double standards that Democrat politics embrace.

Hey, speakin of Smokin, did you see me mock him and he was too stupid to get it and put it in his sig? Now THAT was classic

For sure. Russian pilots have always had to wait for orders whereas US pilots can act independently. Besides the equipment, that lack of trust Russians have for their own troops puts them at a significant tactical disadvantage.

Democrats are like that. Smokin' OP and the libs can't go rogue and debate points actually made, they can just memorize points and pull them out from that pre-set list. We've heard all their bull shit and double standards, so they are like shooting ducks in a pond.

So Smokin gets all mad and is ready to go postal, but he's only got the same obvious insults and the endless double standards that Democrat politics embrace.

Hey, speakin of Smokin, did you see me mock him and he was too stupid to get it and put it in his sig? Now THAT was classic
linky?

So, you thought.

You guys are morons. She is infinitely more qualified than Trump, has a way better understanding of policy than Desanits, and isnt a soul selling pile of clay like Nikki Haley. We'd be lucky to have her in the number 1 spot.

She did a great job as appointed head of the border crisis.

You guys are morons. She is infinitely more qualified than Trump, has a way better understanding of policy than Desanits, and isnt a soul selling pile of clay like Nikki Haley. We'd be lucky to have her in the number 1 spot.
URserious2.gif

Well sure, but I can only go by past behavior. You're saying that's going to change? I don't believe you, but I'd love to see it.

In the meantime, Go Trump! We are the MAGA, you and me. Jail Hillary! Jail Hillary!

1703003609463.png

Face and jumpsuit match.........that's stylish.

"We invested an additional $12 billion into community banks, because we know community banks are in the community, and understand the needs and desires of that community as well as the talent and capacity of community."

KAMALA MOTHERFUCKING HARRIS

Bull shit. Trump is orange and he's fat, dumb ass. MAGA!

This is like the time I mocked you for saying everyone not a Democrat in the world is a Trump supporter, and you didn't get it and put in on your sig. THOSE were the days remember

Trump maintains Iowa stronghold, Haley gets boost in New ...​

1703005693736.png
Axios
https://www.axios.com › Politics & Policy

2 days ago — ... Republican primary voters, per new polling. Why it matters: New Hampshire Gov. Chris Sununu endorsed Haley as the Republican presidential ...

But they are waiting to hear the sound of his zipper.

Trump maintains Iowa stronghold, Haley gets boost in New ...

View attachment 875439
Axios
https://www.axios.com › Politics & Policy
2 days ago — ... Republican primary voters, per new polling. Why it matters: New Hampshire Gov. Chris Sununu endorsed Haley as the Republican presidential ...

But they are waiting to hear the sound of his zipper.

A Bidenista making that joke? You're either daring or stupid. I know what my guess is MAGA man.

How many times has Old Joe said

:th_booboo:

How many pants has he had to throw out now making booboos?

A Bidenista making that joke? You're either daring or stupid. I know what my guess is MAGA man.

How many times has Old Joe said

:th_booboo:

How many pants has he had to throw out now making booboos?
SURE....................Biden was "joking" he does it all the time.........Like Trump.

Forum List

Back