Is Kamala the most overqualified VP in the history of the United States of America?

Actually her reputation as a person who will do anything and say anything to get what she wants including spiteful vengeance.....makes her uniquely UNQUALIFIED for the position she currently holds.

Yes, just ask anyone who works for her. And they are all far left. Kamala's problem medically is known as being a selfish, racist bitch

When did Semitic Jews become White? News to me. And, especially, to Jews.

People misunderstand, dimocrap FILTH and Hamas (sorry for the redundancy) don't hate Whites or Jews because they're White and/or Jewish. They hate them because they're Capitalists.

If you read enough of Marx (I have) you'd understand that Marx and Marxists have always blamed Jews for Capitalism. They are so incredibly stupid, they think Jews invented it. That's how small-minded and stupid they are.

Capitalism and Marxism started at almost exactly the same time. In fact, Marx, personally, popularized the word 'Capitalist'.

Who first invented modern Capitalism? The British. In the mid-1800's. Not us, not the USA and certainly not Jews.

When we try to talk with scumbags, communists and dimocraps, we think they have the ability to think like rational people. We just can't understand why they don't look into the sky and see blue. We think they feel things like we, they see things like we do. That if/when they are presented with identical facts, they will come to the same conclusions that we would.

Not true. They are dimocraps. communists. They are unreasoning and stupid humans and there is nothing you can't do with them. Accept that and just continue with your life like they don't exist. Because, in reality -- They don't
The only happy communist is one that is living in a Capitalist society.

Wow, you have a funky definition of "qualified." Kamala isn't qualified to hold Trump's jock strap.

See Dont Taz Me Bro , making shit up is easy, I'm not impressed
Trump was a reality tv show actor who plays a businessman. He was so unqualified that he got kicked out of the office in a record loss. No human in the history of the world received more votes against him than Donald Trump. That is undisputable.

She is the most over-qualified whoowah I have ever seen.
Kamal-Toe was akshally the DNC's 2nd choice. Shequaqa was busy

black-girl-emotional-breakdown-duapkegqrexluu1x.gif

Trump was a reality tv show actor who plays a businessman. He was so unqualified that he got kicked out of the office in a record loss. No human in the history of the world received more votes against him than Donald Trump. That is undisputable.

Only a Democrat is so stupid you call a billionaire a bad business man like you don't live in a trailer, MAGA man

Forum List

Back