Is Joe Going to Run?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
First he said that he was going to run, then I believe that his handlers said that he wasn't planning on it, now I don't think that anybody knows but there's also been talks about Kamala running. Me personally I think that they should run,... As fast as they can to get a passport before boarding a one-way trip on an airplane to somewhere far out of the country.

First he said that he was going to run, then I believe that his handlers said that he wasn't planning on it, now I don't think that anybody knows but there's also been talks about Kamala running. Me personally I think that they should run,... As fast as they can to get a passport before boarding a one-way trip on an airplane to somewhere far out of the country.
Joe can't even walk, how is he going to run?

It's more of a shuffle, unless he is falling down a flight of stairs.

Is Joe going to shuffle? That is the question.

At this point, I don't think it matters what stooge assumes the position.

They are there just to take orders anyway.

Well one thing is for sure that either way he's not to campaign. At least to the extent like Trump does.

Well let's look at it this way. Biden's been such an awful president that I don't think that even cheating could save his ass this time.

The better question is this : If he runs in 2024, will he knows he is running?

I don't think so. I don't even think he knew that he was running the first time. He might have been running after the ice cream truck but I don't think that he knew that he was running for president. I still think he thought that the white house was a nursing home from taking a wrong turn (that darn ice cream truck!) and people started telling him he was the president so he believed them.

At this point, I don't think it matters what stooge assumes the position.

They are there just to take orders anyway.
Yes Joe is going to shuffle off to the shuffle board court at Shady Acres.

I read something recently that Biden has decided to run because Harris only has a 39% approval rating and he doesn't think she can win. Guess he forgot that his own approval rating is similarly dismal.

Guess he forgot that his own approval rating is similarly dismal.
Probably he didn't know that, cuz nobody told him.

I'll be honest, I thought by now that Joe would resign, citing ill health. Still might, I question whether he has the stamina to last out his 4 years, let alone 8. Which maybe is true, except that the democrats don't have anybody that's any better warming up in the bullpen. Kamala? Hillary? Gavin? Who? Maybe somebody comes out of nowhere for them like Obama did in 2008.

But here's the bright side for the dems: it looks like Trump will be the GOP nominee, and I think he's lost ground and momentum. I'll vote for him anyway if he becomes the nominee cuz I cannot abide the democratic agenda regardless of who they run. And frankly hope for a divided gov't where neither party has control of the WH, Senate, and House.

Well, he could try running because cycling isn't his forte.

Excellent! ... and he has at least 2 challengers in the primary. Good 'ol cognitive Joe won't be able to hide behind COVID, productionized interviews and staged events this time .. he'll actually have to campaign.

Forum List

Back