Is Jesus woke?

Swing and a miss. Don't understand the Bible, or the Lord, that's on you, it's not too late.

I have that person on ignore, but I don't think it's rocket science. Jesus died for those who love Him like He loves us so we didn't have to even though we don't deserve it. I understood that as a child. Sure, I understand more of it than I did then, but I still got the basic concept of it.

It was answered, you don't seem to have the brain cells to understand that.
No idea about the lamb and the lion reference? Bone up up on it.
I'll reread your posts, but I don't remember seeing a yes/no answer anywhere. You got a link?

He answered the question. Your approval is not required.
Forgive me. I should have known that religious nuts like you are used to accepting double talk as an answer. Seems the concept of a direct yes/no answer has been brainwashed right out of you.

Forgive me. I should have known that religious nuts like you are used to accepting double talk as an answer. Seems the concept of a direct yes/no answer has been brainwashed right out of you.
Typical atheist response...BELEEVERS ARE STOOPID. I wish you guys could come up with something new.

Since you seem to need one-syllable -- can you say "syllable"? Oooh, nice try! Keep practicing! -- words, I'll translate for you and say no, he doesn't believe Jesus is woke.

Well, the truth be known, the only thing you've done in this thread is attack me, Bulldog.
You never answered the question. :laughing0301:

What an idiot
Ok fair enough. Yes I believe Jesus was woke. I didn't see anything untrue in that list.

Do you need to be spoonfed? I thought leftists were so smart.
I'm smart enough to know that changing the subject to discuss other things is not the same as a direct answer to a yes/no question.

Typical atheist response...BELEEVERS ARE STOOPID. I wish you guys could come up with something new.

Since you seem to need one-syllable -- can you say "syllable"? Oooh, nice try! Keep practicing! -- words, I'll translate for you and say no, he doesn't believe Jesus is woke.
You're still STOOPID. No need to change a description that fits.

Jesus loves people who get abortions.

Jesus loves the gays.

Jesus loves the blacks.

Jesus loves the Asians.

Jesus loves gun owners.

Jesus loves the homeless.

Jesus loves the criminals.

Jesus loves the trans.

Jesus loves the stoners.

After a while you have to ask yourself, is Jesus woke?

Please put yourself on ignore and save us all the effort

It's more telling the groups left off the list. Or were you simply not paying attention to the people who said that Jesus loves everyone?
That's exactly why I said Jesus was woke. You didn't read my response? Of course, there is a long list of people that his followers are proud to hate.

Odd, then, don't you think (and I'm being REALLY generous using that word), that I clearly understood what his reply meant and you had a meltdown because you didn't get it?

It seems you're even stupider than you laughably believe I am.
I quickly admit that you are much more inclined to take double talk about a different subject as a direct answer. Seems that makes it much easier to convince you of all kinds of goofy shit.

Jesus loves people who get abortions.

Jesus loves the gays.

Jesus loves the blacks.

Jesus loves the Asians.

Jesus loves gun owners.

Jesus loves the homeless.

Jesus loves the criminals.

Jesus loves the trans.

Jesus loves the stoners.

After a while you have to ask yourself, is Jesus woke?

1430468619637.jpg

Oh, it's waaaaay to late to flap the shreds of your ego now pretending to be smart. But that's all you've got, isn't it?
Why do you crazies always whine about how smart someone might or might not be? Is that a sore subject for you?

Forum List

Back