Is it time to talk about and imagine one party rule? Right now, an America without Democrats looks pretty good doesn’t it?

The democrats want communism. I don’t. If the Democratic Party goes extinct after the midterms and the 2024 election I will be a happy camper.

A tight border that works for Americans, law and order expected and appreciated, spending on the right things for the right Americans…the end of all the divisive rhetoric..systemic racism, CRT etc etc.
I’m all for one party rule….FOR NOW!
the dims beat us to it

you have to be super corrupt to be the ONE party in control

But America can be saved... it's just goingto take some ... cajones

You're fucking idiot. One party rule would me a nightmare, regardless of the party.
it's what we have now...

but most Americans are too ... involved w/ "their machines" as OReilly calleed them... to REALIZE what has happened..

America is virtually gone..

it can be saved but it seems few in power want to pay the cost...

A tight border that works for Americans, law and order expected and appreciated, spending on the right things for the right Americans…the end of all the divisive rhetoric..systemic racism, CRT etc etc.
I’m all for one party rule….FOR NOW!
If you like one party rule, you can always move to China.

The "strong man" (party in this case) you wish for is not usually the strong man you will get because at the end of the day they will all be telling you how you should live your life while at the same time catering to their cronies while tossing out just enough bread to keep "the great unwashed" (voters) at the circus sated.

It's better not to carry any particular party's water. Neither party really represents me and even though the dems are completely off the hook I'm not all that fired up about the gop either.....They are just currently the lesser of two weevils.

For example, even though I'm right-leaning I am Pro-Choice and Agnostic so I get beat about the head and shoulders by both the gop pro-choice stalwarts and the bible-bunch alike but yet they expect me to carry their water for them due to the mere fact that they are not dems? Nope, that's a negative from me.

I just do my homework and vote for whom I think won't mess-up my life or the country more than the one I voted against and hope for a positive outcome.

Forum List

Back