Is it time to talk about and imagine one party rule? Right now, an America without Democrats looks pretty good doesn’t it?

The "strong man" (party in this case) you wish for is not usually the strong man you will get because at the end of the day they will all be telling you how you should live your life while at the same time catering to their cronies while tossing out just enough bread to keep "the great unwashed" (voters) at the circus sated.

It's better not to carry any particular party's water. Neither party really represents me and even though the dems are completely off the hook I'm not all that fired up about the gop either.....They are just currently the lesser of two weevils.

For example, even though I'm right-leaning I am Pro-Choice and Agnostic so I get beat about the head and shoulders by both the gop pro-choice stalwarts and the bible-bunch alike but yet they expect me to carry their water for them due to the mere fact that they are not dems? Nope, that's a negative from me.

I just do my homework and vote for whom I think won't mess-up my life or the country more than the one I voted against and hope for a positive outcome.
Nodding right up to the end. The sad fact is, you can't vote "against" anyone. Our system doesn't allow for that. That's just a lie we tell ourselves we use to justify deliberately voting for a bad candidate.

Nodding right up to the end. The sad fact is, you can't vote "against" anyone. Our system doesn't allow for that. That's just a lie we tell ourselves we use to justify deliberately voting for a bad candidate.
Well that is where the "hope" comes into play though I'd be the first to admit sometimes it's more on the wishful thinking side. ;)

The "strong man" (party in this case) you wish for is not usually the strong man you will get because at the end of the day they will all be telling you how you should live your life while at the same time catering to their cronies while tossing out just enough bread to keep "the great unwashed" (voters) at the circus sated.

It's better not to carry any particular party's water. Neither party really represents me and even though the dems are completely off the hook I'm not all that fired up about the gop either.....They are just currently the lesser of two weevils.

For example, even though I'm right-leaning I am Pro-Choice and Agnostic so I get beat about the head and shoulders by both the gop pro-choice stalwarts and the bible-bunch alike but yet they expect me to carry their water for them due to the mere fact that they are not dems? Nope, that's a negative from me.

I just do my homework and vote for whom I think won't mess-up my life or the country more than the one I voted against and hope for a positive outcome.
I may not agree with a lot of what this guy says in the future, but he is spot on about 1 party authoritarian rule.

A tight border that works for Americans, law and order expected and appreciated, spending on the right things for the right Americans…the end of all the divisive rhetoric..systemic racism, CRT etc etc.
I’m all for one party rule….FOR NOW!
You want a white supremacist government.

A tight border that works for Americans, law and order expected and appreciated, spending on the right things for the right Americans…the end of all the divisive rhetoric..systemic racism, CRT etc etc.
The Democrats aren’t the problem but the far left idiots of that party is overshadowing the normal liberals.

The Democrats aren’t the problem but the far left idiots of that party is overshadowing the normal liberals.
Bullshit. You hate anyone with a D after their name.

That garbage is just "something to say"

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You’re a fucking idiot, you filthy fucking wannabe Nazi. Get the fuck out of my country.

Right. See below

g5000 is a REPUBLICAN
I was a Republican all my life until Trump was elected. Now I'm a registered Independent.

Trump didn't become a Republican until around 2011. Before that, he was a far left pro-choice Democrat.

Yeah you moron Who needs a great rising economy a great stock market ? Put Repubs back in charge to fuk things up again ,,,as usual

I think an America without either party looks good. They are both thoroughly corrupt and robbing us blind.

Anyone who is for having choices to make for themselves and their country is not a proponent of a one-party rule, which is another way of saying a totalitarian state. Should we not have a robust debate about how much spending the gov't does and on what and how high our taxes should be? Too little gov't control can lead to unfortunate outcomes just as too much control can. Human nature being what it is, I don't think a one-party gov't is a good idea; IMHO, we need to be able to vote the bastards out if we ain't happy with the job they're doing.
Ofcourse we should always have choice. We are governed for the people ( us), by the people ( again us) . Politicians today forget that as soon as they are sworn in, and progressives (Democrats, and some Republicans) …

Democrats immediately rush their agenda as soon as they hit the floor. And it will desTroy this country.

Forum List

Back