Is it time to end US asylum?

........ Illegal aliens from Mexico aren't on par with our great grandparents that actually worked hard TOO ACTUALY immigrate legally and get visas and pay the requisite fees and wait and be allowed in. ........
Figure it out yourself. Everyone else can figure it out I'm sure!

A lot of my students complain about lazy-ass teachers like you.

I am not a teacher anymore, thank you! .......

Better for everyone.

Awesome...now I get it.
You’re an educator...you have to love wetbacks...they butter your bread. No wetbacks = fewer teachers = no job for you.
It all makes sense now....why didn’t you just tell us sooner?

Still hiding behind the slurs, little girl?

Not at all, I was complimenting you...I totally understand why you take the position you do now. You have to love wetbacks, your livelihood depends on it. Your indoctrination / programming will not allow you to see all the negative shit that comes with the silver tooth trash. I totally get it...you’re a .GOV employed Zombie. Simple shit.

Going through these threads on the separation of children and adults, it seems to me asylum seekers are using children to divide Americans. It also seems they are abusing our generous asylum policies to sneak into the country.

And as usual, it's divided on political lines. On the left, the tears flow over children being separated from their so-called parents, and on the right, tough love is the only way to have a long lasting solution.

But the solution to both of our concerns is just to end asylum in the US. Yes, we tried to be nice, we tried to be caring, but our empathy is now being used as a tool against us.

After getting rid of asylum, no more will these children be our concern. We won't have to be criticized about separation of children and adults because they won't be in this country. And if we are to have any kind of asylum, it must be done via mail. You can still apply for asylum from your country, but you need to request an asylum application from Washington DC. We will mail your application to you, and you can send it back postage paid. If you and your children are caught on US land, your application will immediately be rejected.

There, problem solved. Next?

Well, as a Trumpbot, I am quite sure you will want 'modification' camps for Muslims, Jews, Muslim-looking people, feminists, people who support feminists, etc..

Don't bother replying - I don't knowingly read replies from xenophobic morons/mentally disturbed people (of course, you will anyway - your type almost always does).

Have a nice day.

Once again I am neither Rep nor Dem.

Asylum is very hard to get . It’s the last gasp of immigration.
--------------------------------------- so what Timmy ??

So you idiots are making a big deal over nothing . The % of approved asylum is very small .

You think that mom shows up with kid and it’s instant approved asylum!

They want an all-'white', male-dominated America (more like the 1950's kind of were).

And this is Plan A.

yeah , thats what he is , a government employee . Something to do with teaching third worlders to Wipe Azzes of old Americans BLoser .

Going through these threads on the separation of children and adults, it seems to me asylum seekers are using children to divide Americans. It also seems they are abusing our generous asylum policies to sneak into the country.

And as usual, it's divided on political lines. On the left, the tears flow over children being separated from their so-called parents, and on the right, tough love is the only way to have a long lasting solution.

But the solution to both of our concerns is just to end asylum in the US. Yes, we tried to be nice, we tried to be caring, but our empathy is now being used as a tool against us.

After getting rid of asylum, no more will these children be our concern. We won't have to be criticized about separation of children and adults because they won't be in this country. And if we are to have any kind of asylum, it must be done via mail. You can still apply for asylum from your country, but you need to request an asylum application from Washington DC. We will mail your application to you, and you can send it back postage paid. If you and your children are caught on US land, your application will immediately be rejected.

I have a better idea. Why don't you and your racist/xenophobic Trumpbots go back where your ancestors came from and we will let deserving asylum seekers come in in your place?

I will vote for that right now.

Have a nice day.

So you idiots are making a big deal over nothing . The % of approved asylum is very small .

They want an all-'white', male-dominated America (more like the 1950's kind of were).

And this is Plan A.

Sure, who the heck wouldn't want to be like Honduras?
th

th

th

And this is Plan A.

Sure, who the heck wouldn't want to be like Honduras?
th

th

th

Shit, looks like they live better than 130,000 do in Los Angeles.

........ Illegal aliens from Mexico aren't on par with our great grandparents that actually worked hard TOO ACTUALY immigrate legally and get visas and pay the requisite fees and wait and be allowed in. ........
A lot of my students complain about lazy-ass teachers like you.

I am not a teacher anymore, thank you! .......

Better for everyone.

Awesome...now I get it.
You’re an educator...you have to love wetbacks...they butter your bread. No wetbacks = fewer teachers = no job for you.
It all makes sense now....why didn’t you just tell us sooner?

Still hiding behind the slurs, little girl?

Not at all, I was complimenting you...I totally understand why you take the position you do now. You have to love wetbacks, your livelihood depends on it. Your indoctrination / programming will not allow you to see all the negative shit that comes with the silver tooth trash. I totally get it...you’re a .GOV employed Zombie. Simple shit.

Don't hurt yourself trying to think of assumptions, little girl.

I have a better idea. Why don't you and your racist/xenophobic Trumpbots go back where your ancestors came from and we will let deserving asylum seekers come in in your place?

Have a nice day.

Are you saying it's racist and xenophobic to enforce the laws of the United States regarding our borders?

And this is Plan A.

Who, besides a few racist nutjobs here, has said they want that?

Well, as a Trumpbot, I am quite sure you will want 'modification' camps for Muslims, Jews, Muslim-looking people, feminists, people who support feminists, etc.......

You don't consider that kind of statement of yours to be extremist nonsense in its own right?

Have a nice day.

Are you saying it's racist and xenophobic to enforce the laws of the United States regarding our borders?

No idea how you got that.

But no, to answer your question.

I simply suggested that instead of fretting over people being granted asylum, Trumpbots should just leave the country and let asylum seekers take their places...their problem solved.

Have a nice day.

I simply suggested that instead of fretting over people being granted asylum, Trumpbots should just leave the country and let asylum seekers take their places...their problem solved.

How does that make sense?

Have a nice day.

LefTard Logic:
“Bill Gates should fire all of his highly productive, high iQ employees and replace them with degenerate high school dropouts.”

Have a nice day.

You don't like freedom, you don't like capitalism, you don't like guns, you don't like our healthcare system, you don't like our presidential election system, you leftists are always telling us how other countries are so much better.

Who do you think should leave now?

Have a nice day.

Well the rest of the country voted against you. If you love those people so much, you move over there.

And this is Plan A.

And just how would we carry out plan A?

I'll tell you what leftist plan A is, and that is to make whites a minority in this country for the first time in history. Only the stupid whites are not aware of this.

And this is Plan A.

I'll tell you what leftist plan A is, and that is to make whites a minority in this country for the first time in history. Only the stupid whites are not aware of this.

Is you a-scared? :lol:

And this is Plan A.

Is you a-scared? :lol:
If they end asylum, do you go home?

Forum List

Back