Is it time to end US asylum?

Going through these threads on the separation of children and adults, it seems to me asylum seekers are using children to divide Americans. It also seems they are abusing our generous asylum policies to sneak into the country.

And as usual, it's divided on political lines. On the left, the tears flow over children being separated from their so-called parents, and on the right, tough love is the only way to have a long lasting solution.

But the solution to both of our concerns is just to end asylum in the US. Yes, we tried to be nice, we tried to be caring, but our empathy is now being used as a tool against us.

After getting rid of asylum, no more will these children be our concern. We won't have to be criticized about separation of children and adults because they won't be in this country. And if we are to have any kind of asylum, it must be done via mail. You can still apply for asylum from your country, but you need to request an asylum application from Washington DC. We will mail your application to you, and you can send it back postage paid. If you and your children are caught on US land, your application will immediately be rejected.

There, problem solved. Next?

Problem in no way solved. Stop being a simpleton and try again.

How is the problem not solved? Stop the problems before they get here. I think that's a pretty good solution.

You think that because you are a simpleton. Your ill-considered idea would only take an option away from a truly compassionate nation helping those who truly need it. The rest will just continue to enter illegally the old fashioned way, likely at greater risk to themselves and ICE officers.

Yes, it would take that option away. That's the idea. The program is now a problem, so get rid of the program. We tried compassion. It isn't working. They are using our compassion against us. How many times does your GF have to cheat on you before you break up with her?

He/she likes that sort of thing.

What sort of thing?

Problem in no way solved. Stop being a simpleton and try again.

How is the problem not solved? Stop the problems before they get here. I think that's a pretty good solution.

You think that because you are a simpleton. Your ill-considered idea would only take an option away from a truly compassionate nation helping those who truly need it. The rest will just continue to enter illegally the old fashioned way, likely at greater risk to themselves and ICE officers.

Yes, it would take that option away. That's the idea. The program is now a problem, so get rid of the program. We tried compassion. It isn't working. They are using our compassion against us. How many times does your GF have to cheat on you before you break up with her?

What sort of thing?

Figure it out yourself. Everyone else can figure it out I'm sure!

if the USA took over in some regards it could eliminate the cartels and organize 'mexico' and similar and organize the zhitholes . .

The solution is to wipe out the enemy; in this case for Mexico, the drug lords.

I don't think Trump would have too much of a problem sending our military in there to wipe these guys out. But Mexico would have to admit they have a major problem and ask for Trump's help. Trump just can't insist on it.
---------------------------- why not ?? A local war with a third world country doesn't seem a big deal if the USA were to go in and do what a military is supposed to do .

Mexico is an ally, and you don't invade an allies country. If we were to go in, we'd need the full cooperation of the government. They know who these people are, they know where they are at, and they know how they operate.

What sort of thing?

A lot of my students complain about lazy-ass teachers like you.

Ask yourself: Asylum for illegal aliens: Why? We have poor unemployed Americans losing jobs. To illegal aliens. But poor Americans are trash, then they vote for Trump. In a desperate play to stop illegals and hinder being dispossessed. Now, rich elitist want to call that racism. History as usual, Americans used to despise immigrants. That paradigm has changed, and liberals know it. Illegal aliens from Mexico aren't on par with our great grandparents that actually worked hard TOO ACTUALY immigrate legally and get visas and pay the requisite fees and wait and be allowed in. Legally. To me, that's what a modern immigrant is. Not somebody that sneaks in and needs excuses, lawyers and the media to cover up for them.

What sort of thing?

I am not a teacher anymore, thank you! I got tired of being used like a two bit whore.

mexici is an ally , thats pretty funny Ray ,

Well, they are. What would you call them?

The point is you cannot invade another country just like these drifters are trying to invade ours. We will be glad to work with Mexico if they want to work with us. But we can't force them to work with us.

Yes. End blanket asylum to any Tom, Dick or Harry. Because that just means Mexicans. Illegal aliens from Mexico have turned over the applecart on immigration, and nobody is supposed to notice? Shhh. Mexicans are displacing poor American under class. Shhh, that sorta pisses poor Americans. Shhh, don't notice all the homeless and jobless Americans. Shhh, don't notice the discontent by unemployed homeless Americans. That Hush- hush stuff that has got to end. We notice all the American homeless that have lost their jobs. And poor witto needy Mexicans aren't my concern.

There are 5 million jobs that employers cannot fill in the US because your workers lack the education and training to fill them. Instead of spending money to build a wall, spend money to retrain the unemployed, and the homeless and let them have the dignity of good jobs.

Immigrants arent the problem. The problem is a government that will only invest in arms, weapons, and tax cuts for the wealthy. Healthy countries invest in their people. They invest in their health, their education, and the infrastructure that sustains your citizens and your businesses. The American government doesnt do that.

Immigration isn't your problem. A government focuses on military and wars is your problem.

i remember the 'gwb' punk trying to get the mexicans to help clean up after the hurricane Katrina or they offered to push some brooms . I was annoyed and think that 'mex' help was rejected , thankfully . Foreign troops dong busywork in the USA so that 'gwb' and 'bush familia' can point them out as 'helping' . 'mexico' is an enemy in my opinion Ray .

Why do so many need asylum or request it South of our border..................These countries are owned by the Drug Cartels.................

Novel idea...........the people stop running and take back their countries................Wipe out the drug cartels and then there would be no reason to run anymore.

Why do so many need asylum or request it South of our border..................These countries are owned by the Drug Cartels.................

Novel idea...........the people stop running and take back their countries................Wipe out the drug cartels and then there would be no reason to run anymore.

They'll never do it as long as we keep letting them in. Why fight when utopia is just north of where you are?

Like our welfare people here, they will just keep having kids they can't afford and be financial problems of somebody else. It's bad enough we do that with our lazy people, but now we have to do that with lazy people from other countries?

Yes. End blanket asylum to any Tom, Dick or Harry. Because that just means Mexicans. Illegal aliens from Mexico have turned over the applecart on immigration, and nobody is supposed to notice? Shhh. Mexicans are displacing poor American under class. Shhh, that sorta pisses poor Americans. Shhh, don't notice all the homeless and jobless Americans. Shhh, don't notice the discontent by unemployed homeless Americans. That Hush- hush stuff that has got to end. We notice all the American homeless that have lost their jobs. And poor witto needy Mexicans aren't my concern.

There are 5 million jobs that employers cannot fill in the US because your workers lack the education and training to fill them. Instead of spending money to build a wall, spend money to retrain the unemployed, and the homeless and let them have the dignity of good jobs.

Immigrants arent the problem. The problem is a government that will only invest in arms, weapons, and tax cuts for the wealthy. Healthy countries invest in their people. They invest in their health, their education, and the infrastructure that sustains your citizens and your businesses. The American government doesnt do that.

Immigration isn't your problem. A government focuses on military and wars is your problem.

Actually it's liberalism that's our problem. You can't force people to work that don't want to work. We have plenty of schools people can go to, and no, you don't need taxpayers to pay for it. Pay for it yourself. Take a loan out or work for a while, save money and then pay for it.

In my like of work we need 30,000 new drivers that we can't find, and it's only going to get worse as baby boomers like myself retire. There are companies willing to train and get you licensed if you only work for them for one year.

But every day I see people who don't want to work like the HUD people that live next door. I go to work in the morning, their cars are there. If I pass by the house, their cars are there, when I get home from work, their cars are there. The only thing they need to do to work is lose 200 lbs each. Then they finally leave and come home at 1:00 am, wake everybody up because they are drunk or high.

So why work any job? Liberalism has you covered. They put you in a nice house in the suburbs, feed you, pay for the medical expenses of your children and yourself, and probably get free utilities. Just stay home and have more kids and let everybody else work.

Job training.......huh.

You cannot retrain a high school dropout to be a nurse, network administrator, or any other numbers of high tech jobs. That just shows you are the moron, just like them!

Over half our federal budget is dedicated to Social security, Medicare, Medicaid and other similar programs that dwarf the military budget, so shit your pie hole, go back to school and reeducate yourself.

You cannot retrain a high school dropout to be a nurse, network administrator, or any other numbers of high tech jobs. That just shows you are the moron, just like them!

Over half our federal budget is dedicated to Social security, Medicare, Medicaid and other similar programs that dwarf the military budget, so shit your pie hole, go back to school and reeducate yourself.

All these people from other places criticize our military. But who would they call and depend on if their country was ever attacked by a superpower? They don't understand that the money we taxpayers spend on our military is more than just for our benefit. It also keeps them safe at the same time. But instead of a Thank You, we get criticized.

A market friendly visa, a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, and unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed in our at-will employment States is a solution to our problem.

........ Illegal aliens from Mexico aren't on par with our great grandparents that actually worked hard TOO ACTUALY immigrate legally and get visas and pay the requisite fees and wait and be allowed in. ........

What sort of thing?

I am not a teacher anymore, thank you! .......

Better for everyone.

........ Illegal aliens from Mexico aren't on par with our great grandparents that actually worked hard TOO ACTUALY immigrate legally and get visas and pay the requisite fees and wait and be allowed in. ........

What sort of thing?

Better for everyone.

Awesome...now I get it.
You’re an educator...you have to love wetbacks...they butter your bread. No wetbacks = fewer teachers = no job for you.
It all makes sense now....why didn’t you just tell us sooner?

What sort of thing?

Better for everyone.

Awesome...now I get it.
You’re an educator...you have to love wetbacks...they butter your bread. No wetbacks = fewer teachers = no job for you.
It all makes sense now....why didn’t you just tell us sooner?

Still hiding behind the slurs, little girl?

Forum List

Back