Is it time for President Trump to declare WAR against Mexico, Central and South America?

I would say it is time to arrest anyone and everyone that funds those groups that are clearly organized and clearly funded. How much, for example, would it cost to feed those thousands? How did they all just have the same idea at the same time that just so happens to time perfectly with the US elections?

Anyone funding this in order to meddle with our elections and our sovereignty should be investigated.

Then, when we find soros along with everyone else, we should line them all on a wall. All of them.

QUOTE="Theowl32, post: 21012998, member: 46391"]I would say it is time to arrest anyone and everyone that funds those groups that are clearly organized and clearly funded. How much, for example, would it cost to feed those thousands? How did they all just have the same idea at the same time that just so happens to time perfectly with the US elections?

Anyone funding this in order to meddle with our elections and our sovereignty should be investigated.

Then, when we find soros along with everyone else, we should line them all on a wall. All of them.[/QUOTE]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I would say it is time to arrest anyone and everyone that funds those groups that are clearly organized and clearly funded. How much, for example, would it cost to feed those thousands? How did they all just have the same idea at the same time that just so happens to time perfectly with the US elections?

Then, when we find soros along with everyone else, we should line them all on a wall. All of them.

You think they timed their arrival to coincide with the elections? Really? Conspiracy theorist much?

Ever consider that it takes 2 to 3 months to travel that far on foot, and the best time for travel like that is during the summer? And, if they start their travel in the summer (July), they will be getting here around Oct. or Nov.

You think they timed their arrival to coincide with the elections? Really? Conspiracy theorist much?

Ever consider that it takes 2 to 3 months to travel that far on foot, and the best time for travel like that is during the summer? And, if they start their travel in the summer (July), they will be getting here around Oct. or Nov.
certainly. why not?

The best time to travel is in the summer?! WTHell do you think they are, Wisonsin?

They aren’t on foot. They are being driven, fed and provided medical care. They will be here is about a week, maybe two depending on when the news cycle needs them.

mexico is a sanctuary state. they can stay in there. right?

Does anybody here besides myself and Bootney Lee Farnsworth dream of this day?
Wouldn’t the political backlash favor the GOP?
Not a fan, just build the wall. We exert pressure on Mexico pretty easily. they will protest, but they'll do what we say........
let's hope trump sends the military, I can't wait for that confrontation truly special indeed.

Are you gonna be one of the people that volunteers for the military to defend the border?

Me? I've already did my service to the military. 20 years and 4 war zones.

Why should we declare war against them? What military action have they done against us?

You know, I usually find that those who are all for war have never actually served in the military.

We know, we know...you’re a fucking war hero.....BULLSHIT!
The guy was in the navy and was too scared to go to the USO in friendly ports ffs!

Not a fan, just build the wall. We exert pressure on Mexico pretty easily. they will protest, but they'll do what we say........
let's hope trump sends the military, I can't wait for that confrontation truly special indeed.

Are you gonna be one of the people that volunteers for the military to defend the border?

I'm sure our qualified military can handle this. I don't need to enlist to help out.

what battles were you in?

why? you don't think our military is qualified without me?

what battles were you in?

Beruit Lebanon in '83, when the Marine barracks was hit.

Desert Storm, parts I and II.

Was in the Adriatic up around Kosovo in the late 90's.

All of them qualified as war zones. We got combat pay and tax free money while we were there.

Forum List

Back