Is it Ridicule To Mention the Good Doktor Charles Krauthammar is a cripple?

I suppose it's not automatically ridicule, just perhaps a poor choice of words, depending on how you feel about that sort of thing. It's my understanding that paraplegics prefer not to be called "cripple" in particular, sort of like those who suffer from dwarfism tend not to enjoy the word "midget", and folks with downs syndrome don't like to be called "retards".

Now, some people think that folks are too sensitive about words, and if that's you, then no, it isn't ridicule. Based on your political attitudes, however, I'd wager that words like "gook" generally offend you, and that would make your position a tricky one to defend.
As a liberal (not a progressive) I abhor censorship and pc retardedness. :eusa_whistle:

"Gook" does not offend me. I'm a liberal. Words have no power in and of themselves. I believe calling somebody a 'gook' is not the same as referring to them as a 'gook'

cripple is not the equivalent of retard or whatever.

Dr. K., was against the Balkan intervention during the Clinton years. I always thought he was a phony prick.

from the wikipedia entry: "Krauthammer opposed purely "humanitarian intervention" (with the exception of overt genocide). While he supported the 1991 Gulf War on the grounds of both humanitarianism and strategic necessity (preventing Saddam Hussein from gaining control of the Persian Gulf and its resources), he opposed American intervention in the Balkan wars on the grounds that America should not be committing the lives of its soldiers to purely humanitarian missions in which there is no American national interest at stake"

Dr. K., did flip flop here. Intellectual gymnastics are his forte. Wheelchair bound, he exceeds in mental feats of strength.

note: I actually agree with much of what he wrote ... with the caveat that what he wrote is not what he later supported when ideology and petty partisanship raised it's ugly head.

Is it Ridicule To Mention the Good Doktor Charles Krauthammar is a cripple?'

Unkatory-traitor-doosh seems to think so. I mention the man in the wheelchair is a cripple, and an idiot. Anyone want to deny either of these propositions?

You're pathetic. Desperate and pathetic !

okie dokie

now fuck off and allow the adults to have a conversation

Wrapping dead fish?

No...

From Wikipedia:

While working at an Arby's restaurant in his high school years, Emanuel severely cut his right middle finger on a meat slicer. He sought medical attention after suffering a severe infection from swimming in Lake Michigan and as a result, had his finger partially amputated.

I thought it happened while serving in the Israeli Army?

I stand corrected, maybe he was never in the Israeli Army.

"During the 1991 Gulf War, Emanuel volunteered with the Israel Defense Forces as a civilian helping to maintain equipment."

Rahm Emanuel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wow, Wiki sure buried that one deep...lol

:clap2:

dante, still waiting on you to support your accusation or apologize. Hop to it, shitstain.

Lotsa hatred out there on the left. Rush was the target at one time and now for some reason known only to the left wing tax exempt Media Matters it seems that Krauthhammer is on the receiving end. Ho-hum.

Lotsa hatred out there on the left. Rush was the target at one time and now for some reason known only to the left wing tax exempt Media Matters it seems that Krauthhammer is on the receiving end. Ho-hum.

Rush is too easy of a target. The oozing ass ulcer, the felony conviction on drug charges, the probes into molesting little boys during his trips to the Dominican Republic on a Clear Channel jet. It's like beating a baby seal.

Krauthammer, however, deserves everything he gets.

Rush is too easy of a target. The oozing ass ulcer, the felony conviction on drug charges, the probes into molesting little boys during his trips to the Dominican Republic on a Clear Channel jet. It's like beating a baby seal.

Krauthammer, however, deserves everything he gets.

lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQwWp98IuGE]John Lennon - Crippled Inside - Imagine [Remastered] - 2000 - YouTube[/ame]

You can shine your shoes and wear a suit
You can comb your hair and look quite cute
You can hide your face behind a smile
One thing you can't hide is when you're crippled inside

You can wear a mask and paint your face
You can call yourself the human race
You can wear a collar and a tie
One thing you can't hide is when you're crippled inside

Well, now you know that your cat has nine lives
Nine lives to itself but you only got one
And a dog's life ain't fun, mama take a look outside

You can go to church and sing a hymn