Is it possible that the allegorical account of a great flood is true?

So basically you believe God produced the rain and God made the waters recede.

As the literal reading of Genesis states.

Probably comets.

Partially correct. Evos think meteors and comets with ice fell ~4.6 billion years ago. I doubt that's enough water and it would be too random. The evidence shows a global flood and the Earth's topography was changed.
There is no evidence for a global flood. That's why "religo's" never present any.
But there is evidence for a worldwide climate disruption which led to massive flooding all around the globe.

Interesting, that.

In the genesis fable, the gods lied. Satan told the truth.

Time to re-write the bibles (again), and get those fables corrected.

Why are you writing to me? Post to ding. He's the guy who says, "In the genesis fable, the gods lied. Satan told the truth."

What I said was God wrote the Bible. In 2019, I've discovered Satan wrote the Antibible called evolution. Due to his rebellious nature, he could not help but contradict everything God wrote in his auto-biography. One of the key learnings is the Bible can't change. It isn't a science book, but science backs up the Bible. Furthermore, Satan has the advantage since he can change things to fit his wrong theories. If something is debunked, then he just comes up with another lie.

Anyway, the creation scientists and I have the hard evidence to show a global flood. We now have oxygen-18 from rocks around the world to add to the evidence. You have a waterworld that destroyed Darwin's cell. The atheist scientists could not explain the origination of the cell nor universe, so had to start with it as default. The universe had a beginning, so the Antibiblists had to make up the big bang. It's ridiculous circumstantial and mind numbing circular logic that you guys follow.

Sorry, but I'm putting you on ignore. We just cannot get anywhere in science and I don't care if you believe in the Bible or not in regards to religion.
Probably because you are the fool who believes the universe and the earth were created 6000 years ago.

When there's written history (from everywhere on earth that has it) documenting a great flood, I'd say so.

When there's written history from everywhere on earth that has it documenting a great flood, I'd say so.
Then you would be a fool, and you would also have to believe in dragons, flat Earth, and many, many gods
How much energy did the scientifically published peer reviewed paper say was unleashed by the meteor strike?

how much ice would have been vaporized by that amount of energy?

come on, Einstein, do the calculation. You can’t can you?

Is it possible that the allegorical account of a great flood, which all ancient cultures have, is true?
It's not an allegory. The BIBLICAL account is the true version. The others are passed down oral accounts. Stories get confused when passed down this why

There is no misrepresentation.
You, of course, repeatedly misrepresented the high end of the possible melt as both being the correct amount and as being water vapor put into the atmosphere, despite the fact that the same article clearly states that was not the case.

This was pointed out to you. Several times. Your response?

You kept repeating the lie, and you are still repeating it. Embarrassing.

The funniest part of watching you flail and embarrass yourself is that literally your entire body of evidence is this silly, simple lie that everyone in the thread since page 2 has known is a lie.

When there's written history from everywhere on earth that has it documenting a great flood, I'd say so.
Then you would be a fool, and you would also have to believe in dragons, flat Earth, and many, many gods

Yet the account of a great flood is common in all of them.

I guess everyone from everywhere before was wrong, and you're right.

There is no misrepresentation.
You, of course, repeatedly misrepresented the high end of the possible melt as being water vapor put into the atmosphere, despite the fact that the same article clearly states that was not the case.

This was pointed out to you. Several times. Your response?

You kept repeating the lie, and you are still repeating it. Embarrassing.

The funniest part of watching you flail and embarrass yourself is that literally your entire body of evidence is this silly, simple lie that everyone in the thread since page 2 has known is a lie.
Nope. Do the calculations, dipshit. Oh wait, you can’t because you are a fake.

Is it possible that the allegorical account of a great flood, which all ancient cultures have, is true?
It's not an allegory. The BIBLICAL account is the true version. The others are passed down oral accounts. Stories get confused when passed down this why
They all shared a common culture prior to the migration of Mesopotamia. Look at the timeline. Flood first. Migration later.

Yet a great flood is common in all of them.
All? Now you're making stuff up.

And I am curious how a culture that didn't even know people 3000 miles away existed can know there is a "great flood".

Let me guess...they also also have myths of a great, global lightning event?

How about those stories of the great, global cloudy day?

Heh heh

Nope. Do the calculations,
No need. We actually have career scientists who do this, and we can read their work. No ding, nobody is deferring to some uneducated religious slob who thinks he has outsmarted them all.

No ding, the article you posted is not in any way evidence of a global flooding event that would have all landlocked people underwater. Sorry.

No need. We actually have career scientists who do this, and we can read their work. No ding, nobody is deferring to some uneducated religious slob who thinks he has outsmarted them all.

No ding, the article you posted is not in any way evidence of a global flooding event that would have all landlocked people underwater. Sorry.
Did you just say there is no need to do calculations?

how do you think they arrived at the estimate.

:lol:

Again, you keep misstating my argument like a cultural Marxist.

These symbols were used in the Chinese written language 800 years before Moses recorded the account of Genesis.

upload_2020-3-13_20-1-11.png

upload_2020-3-13_20-1-37.png

upload_2020-3-13_20-2-16.png

Did you just say there is no need to do calculations?
No, you embarrassing fraud, I said there is no need for ME to do them. The career scientists, including the ones in your article do them. You can follow links to their paper and see them.

Goddamn son, these are simple English sentences, try to follow...

Career scientists did do this work, dipshit. It was peer reviewed and published. You shit all over science when it suits your purpose.

Forum List

Back