Is it ok to read the Bible?

Is it ok to read the Bible?

• Yes.

Votes: 21 87.5%
  • No.

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
So when the bible says 2 of every animal, what does it mean to you?

And, how do you know that your made up interpretation of a section that you deem not true is the right one?
Two of every kind, host of each type, one for the carnal portion of the human, one for the spiritual portion that is the son of God.

You are the one that seems to lack understanding and are trying to "deem" the word as not being true.

Proverbs 28:5 Evil men understand not judgment: but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Gen 6:17
And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth (as opposed to heaven), to destroy all flesh (carnal-flesh as frail or erring portions of the human against God), wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth shall die.
Gen 6:18
But with thee will I establish my covenant; and thou shalt come into the ark, thou, and thy sons, and thy wife, and thy sons' wives with thee.
Gen 6:19
And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female.

The Book of Enoch also confirms this. The animals inside the Ark (that holy place in the spirit in the temple, a place in the mind which the spiritual host of 'rest' [Noah] builds) chases away the animals (beastly things) outside of the Ark .
"And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female." 2 of every living thing, so how did kangaroos get there and back?
1Co 2:13
Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

And, how do you know that your made up interpretation of a section that you deem not true is the right one?
Two of every kind, host of each type, one for the carnal portion of the human, one for the spiritual portion that is the son of God.

You are the one that seems to lack understanding and are trying to "deem" the word as not being true.

Proverbs 28:5 Evil men understand not judgment: but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth (as opposed to heaven), to destroy all flesh (carnal-flesh as frail or erring portions of the human against God), wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth shall die.
But with thee will I establish my covenant; and thou shalt come into the ark, thou, and thy sons, and thy wife, and thy sons' wives with thee.
And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female.

The Book of Enoch also confirms this. The animals inside the Ark (that holy place in the spirit in the temple, a place in the mind which the spiritual host of 'rest' [Noah] builds) chases away the animals (beastly things) outside of the Ark .
"And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female." 2 of every living thing, so how did kangaroos get there and back?
Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
You didn't answer my question.

Liberals aren't trying to stop people from reading.

Sure they aren't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:cuckoo:

Yes you are but I wasn't going to bring it up.
:blahblah:

Wow, you have a lot of butt hurt going on, you are great comedic relief. Thanks!
It's obvious that you voted for Trump, Republicans like to reference the poo hole a lot. :lol:

Sure they aren't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:cuckoo:

Yes you are but I wasn't going to bring it up.
:blahblah:

Wow, you have a lot of butt hurt going on, you are great comedic relief. Thanks!
It's obvious that you voted for Trump, Republicans like to reference the poo hole a lot. :lol:

You are obviously wrong which isn't surprising, I went to a third party candidate that would have actually been a better pick than Trump or Clinton. Not sure why you link reading the Bible with who I voted for in an election as relevant but hey, you got to keep your shtick going. Thanks for the entertainment.

I am not obligated to answer your question. I'm kind'a busy with other things this morning and so ask another day when I have more time. And actually that was an answer.

So you have to make up alternate meanings for what's in the bible for it to make sense to you? Ya, I can see that. But here's my question: if the bible is supposed to mean something other than what is written, why didn't whomever wrote it just write it like that to start with so everyone would be on the same page, as it were?[/QUOTE]

Just as Jesus spoke to the crowds in parables......'those who have ears, let them hear'
What Jesus is supposed to have said is all hearsay, written generations after the facts.

And the Bible was written by many different people over hundreds of years........all inspired by God.

Without faith, the Bible doesn't make a lick of sense. Yet read in faith, it makes perfect sense.

But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. 25Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. 26For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 27But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 28And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: 29That no flesh should glory in his presence. 30But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:
Ok, "inspired by god". Not the word of god. So you're quoting the bible, is that section true? Or is it like Noah's boat story, false? How do you tell which is true and which isn't? And then how do you know that your made up interpretation of the stuff you deem untrue is the right one?

That's what faith is and when you are in His faith, the answers are there for you to discern right from wrong, true from untrue. But without His faith you will never figure it out...........and it's impossible for one of faith to ever fully explain to those without faith, the answers you seek.

Just as Jesus spoke to the crowds in parables......'those who have ears, let them hear'
What Jesus is supposed to have said is all hearsay, written generations after the facts.

And the Bible was written by many different people over hundreds of years........all inspired by God.

Without faith, the Bible doesn't make a lick of sense. Yet read in faith, it makes perfect sense.

But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. 25Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. 26For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 27But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 28And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: 29That no flesh should glory in his presence. 30But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:
Ok, "inspired by god". Not the word of god. So you're quoting the bible, is that section true? Or is it like Noah's boat story, false? How do you tell which is true and which isn't? And then how do you know that your made up interpretation of the stuff you deem untrue is the right one?

That's what faith is and when you are in His faith, the answers are there for you to discern right from wrong, true from untrue. But without His faith you will never figure it out...........and it's impossible for one of faith to ever fully explain to those without faith, the answers you seek.
That is true.

So since faith is the belief in things unprovable, I have to suspend reality to get your god's love? That doesn't make any sense. Why wouldn't your god come and meet me in reality?

I am not obligated to answer your question. I'm kind'a busy with other things this morning and so ask another day when I have more time. And actually that was an answer.
So you have nothing because you're too busy flipping burgers. Got it.

You are obviously wrong which isn't surprising, I went to a third party candidate that would have actually been a better pick than Trump or Clinton. Not sure why you link reading the Bible with who I voted for in an election as relevant but hey, you got to keep your shtick going. Thanks for the entertainment.
Ok, so you reference poo holes because you have a brown starfish fetish. Got it.

Got to love Mudda's humor, one silly post after another!

Thanks for more entertainment Mudda, this board only exists for my entertainment and you are doing well at entertaining me, keep the laughs coming! Thanks!

Second Timothy 3:1-5 “But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people.”

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Second Timothy 3:1-5 “But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people.”

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

?

I simply do not jump at your beckon call. Neither does God and that apparently has you miffed for some reason.

I simply do not jump at your beckon call. Neither does God and that apparently has you miffed for some reason.
I simply do not jump at your beckon call. Neither does God ...

and to think you and bing were sent by the Almighty for that very purpose, just can't rely on the hired help the way it used to be. it's whats in it for themselves that counts the most, anymore.

Forum List

Back