Is It Moral for Married Couples to do Oral/Anal?

Somebody knocked over that 55 gallon can of worms I mentioned.
Red wigglers and night crawelers everywhere!

Be carefull they like to crawel in holes, any hole.:eek: :poop: :tongue1:

Somebody knocked over that 55 gallon can of worms I mentioned.
Red wigglers and night crawelers everywhere!

Be carefull they like to crawel in holes, any hole.:eek: :poop: :tongue1:
Let's see, government in the bedroom in TX, opened the whole gay marriage thing. Keep the government out of our bedrooms.

Inspired by a sidebar in the Are You Bron Gay thread:

Is it moral for a married couple to perform oral/anal sex with each other? Why or why not?

I say it is, because there are no prohibitions against married couples doing such things in Scripture, and they are two consenting adults.

Fornication -- sex for pleasure -- is a sin. So yeah, it IS prohibited in scripture.

Fornication -- sex for pleasure -- is a sin. So yeah, it IS prohibited in scripture.

So, you and your wife cannot 'pleasure' each other, when no chance of pregnancy could occur? You must stop sex when your wife hits menopause?

Well jumping into this one late..My faith says go for it, anything within the confines of the marriage is dandy and encouraged..

So, you and your wife cannot 'pleasure' each other, when no chance of pregnancy could occur? You must stop sex when your wife hits menopause?

I did not say that. I merely answered a question as I understand it, based on what I have read in the Bible.

The verysame Bible also promises forgiveness through Christ for my sins.

Does one reconcile with the other? I don't know the answer to that question.

I did not say that. I merely answered a question as I understand it, based on what I have read in the Bible.

The verysame Bible also promises forgiveness through Christ for my sins.

Does one reconcile with the other? I don't know the answer to that question.

I guess it's weird, I'm assuming you are a Protestant and I'm Catholic. We are the ones that are supposed to be 'filled with guilt' regarding sex. I mean, I had hitting nuns and everything! :shocked:

I guess it's weird, I'm assuming you are a Protestant and I'm Catholic. We are the ones that are supposed to be 'filled with guilt' regarding sex. I mean, I had hitting nuns and everything! :shocked:

I'm not really filled with guilt. The question has always perplexed me though ..... is the promise of forgiveness a "get out of jail free card?"

How can we be "truly sorry in our hearts" if we make a conscious effort to defy? Are we sorry for committing a crime against God, or just sorry for ourselves knowing there are consequences for our actions?

I'm not really filled with guilt. The question has always perplexed me though ..... is the promise of forgiveness a "get out of jail free card?"

How can we be "truly sorry in our hearts" if we make a conscious effort to defy? Are we sorry for committing a crime against God, or just sorry for ourselves knowing there are consequences for our actions?

And I am always guilty, at least regarding my behavior towards others. As far as sex within marriage, I'm of the persuasion that God gave us bodies and minds, to explore and enjoy as we will. With the caveate to not harm.

Amazing that religion creates as many questions as it was created to solve, ain’t it?

Never mind, another thread topic.

And I am always guilty, at least regarding my behavior towards others. As far as sex within marriage, I'm of the persuasion that God gave us bodies and minds, to explore and enjoy as we will. With the caveate to not harm.

I am not judgemental about it at all. Society pretty much accepts "anything goes" within the marriage so long as no one gets hurt. I don't feel it is up to me to be "my brother's keeper" in that regard. I have to answer for myself; which, will take some doing on its own.:halo:

Amazing that religion creates as many questions as it was created to solve, ain’t it?

Never mind, another thread topic.

Just depends on your viewpoint. By your use of the term "created," I assume you think all religion to be man-made. I do not.

There will always be questions. What you believe will be determined by the answers you accept. In the case of the questions above, I think only God has the answer. Anything before that is speculation by Man.

And I am merely commenting on your post, not pushing religion.

I am not judgemental about it at all. Society pretty much accepts "anything goes" within the marriage so long as no one gets hurt. I don't feel it is up to me to be "my brother's keeper" in that regard. I have to answer for myself; which, will take some doing on its own.:halo:
Oh on that, no argument. We are all sinners and being Catholic, without real remorse and committment to not sin like that again, 'no get out of jail free card.'

My comments were regarding sex, weird choices, within marriage.

Oh on that, no argument. We are all sinners and being Catholic, without real remorse and committment to not sin like that again, 'no get out of jail free card.'

My comments were regarding sex, weird choices, within marriage.

I respect your right to believe what you want. I respect Jeff's right to believe what he wants.

What brought me into this argument at all is the intolerance to another poster posting what she believes. When it comes to religion, we all believe something, even if it is to not believe in it. It's bad enough that poster had to suffer the rantings of moral relativist liberals, but then to get dogged out for no reason other than her inter-religious viewpoint doesn't conform to another's religious viewpoint is a bit overboard.

Thus, my answer. Anyone that doesn't want to agree with it, cool. The proof for my answer to the original question as posed is in black and white. What individuals believe and their relationship with God is theirs, not mine.

I'm just banking on the "forgiveness" part!:)

I respect your right to believe what you want. I respect Jeff's right to believe what he wants.

What brought me into this argument at all is the intolerance to another poster posting what she believes. When it comes to religion, we all believe something, even if it is to not believe in it. It's bad enough that poster had to suffer the rantings of moral relativist liberals, but then to get dogged out for no reason other than her inter-religious viewpoint doesn't conform to another's religious viewpoint is a bit overboard.

Thus, my answer. Anyone that doesn't want to agree with it, cool. The proof for my answer to the original question as posed is in black and white. What individuals believe and their relationship with God is theirs, not mine.

I'm just banking on the "forgiveness" part!:)

if you are speaking of me dogging on glock mail .... why is it ok for her to rant but us not to rant back? thought this was a bi directional rant board.....and when someone wants to deny constitutional rights to an american citizen because of their choice of sexaul activities and partners that person deserves to be dogged....

if you are speaking of me dogging on glock mail .... why is it ok for her to rant but us not to rant back? thought this was a bi directional rant board.....and when someone wants to deny constitutional rights to an american citizen because of their choice of sexaul activities and partners that person deserves to be dogged....

Y'know, I honestly forgot you were involved in that.

What rights was it she wanted to deny anyone because of their sexual activities? Or did she just say she believed those activities to be wrong?

Forum List

Back