Is it fair to have pit bulls around other people?

Is it fair to have pit bulls around other people?

• Yes. It does the people no harm.

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • No. Never, unless the people say they don't mind.

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Not around kids but around adults it's okay.

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
:rofl:

You think calling you out for being a lying **** is having a meltdown?

If by nerve, you mean lying, then sure... I guess. :lol:

I'm just glad you don't have any kids. They'd surely be fucked up beyond repair before they started kindergarten.

True story. :thup:

:rofl:

You think calling you out for being a lying **** is having a meltdown?

If by nerve, you mean lying, then sure... I guess. :lol:

I'm just glad you don't have any kids. They'd surely be fucked up beyond repair before they started kindergarten.

True story. :thup:
Why do you think I don't have any kids?

How quickly you forget.

By your own admission, (on another board) the only time you ever got pregnant you had an abortion.

I hate to admit it, but in your case I think you made the right choice.

How quickly you forget.

By your own admission, (on another board) the only time you ever got pregnant you had an abortion.

I hate to admit it, but in your case I think you made the right choice.
I never said anything of the sort.
It's clear who the lying **** actually is, manifold.

You don't like what I say but it's true that fear mongers like you who call for breed specific laws because you are so ignorant and so prone to scapegoating are indeed aiding and abetting the animal abusers whose unfortunate and helpless dogs become the dogs who attack people.

You are helping them by drawing attention away from the real causes of death and injury from dog attack and spreading hatred and old wife's tales. Shame on you, mani! You are a dog attack enabler.

manifoldtype.png

The manifold Type
Are you busy with the children again? Or is mani just asking quest-ions again?

Last edited:
So you're suggesting that pit bull owners should be required to get a license and have their dog's registered and inspected annually. Interesting idea.
What?

Dogs are usually registered once a year. Inspected? How? Dogs get inspected for rabies by law. What is happening here? mani, do you own a dog? Why the big concern for dogs?

Do you need help putting a dog down? I have experience.

*woof

I notice that the baby killing lying **** manifold does not deny any of the other allegations in my post.

There was at least 4 lies in your post.

I'm taking them one at a time.

So go ahead, find my post advocating breed specific laws.

There was at least 4 lies in your post.

I'm taking them one at a time.

So go ahead, find my post advocating breed specific laws.
Recant your lie about me posting I had aborted my only pregnancy, then maybe we can talk.

maybe it's better I can't find my posts the next day or so after coming back here!
phew!
Is this just a bashing site for biggots or what? (who controls this?)
I guess pitbulls are just a surface issue here!
yikes.. not fun, educational or anything!
no wonder we are so duped as a people
the divide and conquer tactics are working well for our rulers.
Disrespect of anyone with vulgarity, put downs and abusive language should not be allowed, that is uncivilized discourse. If someone can't defend an issue or point without resorting to uncivilized discourse there is clearly a lack of intelligence there, to say the least. Walk away good people, you do not have to play therapist here. Shame on US Message Boards.

a pit bull is like a gun, if not properly trained and in the wrong hands they are very dangerous. But if they are trained and handled properly they are a great tool and asset. I have known many nice pits and scared of a few bad ones, which I would dispose of if needed without any remorse!!! a mean biter is only good for security and eating criminals!!

a pit bull is like a gun, if not properly trained and in the wrong hands they are very dangerous. But if they are trained and handled properly they are a great tool and asset. I have known many nice pits and scared of a few bad ones, which I would dispose of if needed without any remorse!!! a mean biter is only good for security and eating criminals!!

not all pitbull owners are drug dealers, but all drug dealers are pitbull owners.

It shouldn't be difficult to understand why, but some people are simply incapable of objectivity when it comes to this subject.

not all pitbull owners are drug dealers, but all drug dealers are pitbull owners.
It shouldn't be difficult to understand why, but some people are simply incapable of objectivity when it comes to this subject.

No.

They are the preferred breed for drug dealers and thugs. I would like to see a dog registry at the police station so they have a list of homes to watch.
Translation : Black people like them so lets take out our hatred on their dogs.

Are you saying the phrases 'drug dealers and thugs' and 'black people' are equivalent? :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back