Is it an Employer's Right to Discriminate?

This line of thinking is precisely why laws are needed.

Why....you think forcing employers to hire against their better judgment is a good idea?

It's thinking like this that closes businesses down and causes unemployment.

You can't tell a business owner who they have to hire. Many of them would rather fire everyone and just do it themselves or sell their business and tell folks like you to go fuck themselves.

:rofl:

yea right. Let's see UPS fire everyone and tell America to go fuck themselves just because they must abide by federal labor standards. Good grief..

Another non business owner.

Business owners spend thousands proving they did not discriminate during hiring and or firing.

And for what...becuase some lazy asshole decides that mondays dont start until 11 AM and weekends start at 5 PM on Thursday...and becuase he is black he can call it discrimination?

And then the business owner must spend the time at the DoL showing all documentation proving the attendance issues...and then we have to go BACK and show documentation of other Non black employees to show it was not becuase he was black?

And all the while the lazy em,ployee is collecting unemployment at the cost oif the employer becuase if God forbid the employer denies the unemployment claim he is AGAIN a racist.

You guys that are not business owners just dont know.....you juist dont know.

Here, for instance, is the form you must fill out to file a federal discrimination claim. Notice you must provide details. :rofl:

OCR Complaint Form

Details? Provide details?
Where does it ask for prrof asshole.

"I got fired becuase I am black".
How do you know?
"Becuase I once heard hium use the N word"

That is all one needs to do asshole....no proof...no nothing.

Asshole.....you are a hack and not worth the time.

You do not want to learn....you want to be right.

Well....fine....you are right. Still stuipid but right.

OMG, how can people be so ignorant about how their own system works!!!

Bullshit.

You must really hate blacks, huh? :lol:

How dare you imply that.

Who the hell are you to say that crap?

Oh yeah...a big shot who ssays crap like that becuase he can get away with it.

You are a big shot.....I am impressed.

How do you know?
I'm sure it was simply a Freudian slip...:lol:

What the fuck are you talking about you race baiting asshole?

Aww...fuck it...I am not interested in your shit.

By the way....ASSHOLE....I am as black as my mom and dad....both with black parents......ASSHOLE.

My wife is as black as are my children....ASSHOLE.

Here, for instance, is the form you must fill out to file a federal discrimination claim. Notice you must provide details. :rofl:

OCR Complaint Form

How do you know?

OMG, how can people be so ignorant about how their own system works!!!

As a black business owner who has been accused of racial discrimination (against black) with NO PROOF that such existed....buT Tto have to prove otherwise at my cost........I can comfortably say that I know exactly how the system works....AND HOW IT IS ABUSED.

Last edited:

OCR Complaint Form

How do you know?

you, sir, are fucking paranoid and seem to enjoy acting like a victim. I've chosen not to hire a great many people who happened to be non-white and it's simply not true that business gets mired to a standstill while I have to defend my decision against the accusation of discrimination. Meanwhile, white people all over the place still get jobs.

:rolleyes:

How dare you imply that.

How do you know?

By the way....ASSHOLE....I am as black as my mom and dad....both with black parents......ASSHOLE.

Funny...not too long ago you claimed you were a tall Jewish man that people discriminated against in line at the Opera because you looked wealthy.

Try to at least keep your story straight. :lol::lol::lol:

Funny...not too long ago you claimed you were a tall Jewish man that people discriminated against in line at the Opera because you looked wealthy.

I am not tall...Have been Jewsih all my life.....my mom converted to Judaism when she moved to the US.

Seems you are oine who identifies race with religion. I thought only racists do that.....amd I worng?

I am not tall...Have been Jewsih all my life.....my mom converted to Judaism when she moved to the US.

Seems you are oine who identifies race with religion. I thought only racists do that.....amd I worng?
I think you stretch the truth quite a bit.

Why....you think forcing employers to hire against their better judgment is a good idea?

It's thinking like this that closes businesses down and causes unemployment.

You can't tell a business owner who they have to hire. Many of them would rather fire everyone and just do it themselves or sell their business and tell folks like you to go fuck themselves.

yea right. Let's see UPS fire everyone and tell America to go fuck themselves just because they must abide by federal labor standards. Good grief..

Business owners spend thousands proving they did not discriminate during hiring and or firing.

And for what...becuase some lazy asshole decides that mondays dont start until 11 AM and weekends start at 5 PM on Thursday...and becuase he is black he can call it discrimination?

And then the business owner must spend the time at the DoL showing all documentation proving the attendance issues...and then we have to go BACK and show documentation of other Non black employees to show it was not becuase he was black?

And all the while the lazy em,ployee is collecting unemployment at the cost oif the employer becuase if God forbid the employer denies the unemployment claim he is AGAIN a racist.

Listen, guy, I talk to the owner of my company almost daily. This is because I'm the head of HR in a branch operation and we are well aware of the rules set in place and how they are applied when it comes to employment. I don't really give a shit if you want to act like a victim because the fed says you can't discriminate against *******. If you want to change the federally protected status that we ALL must observe, including those observed and protected by the state you do business in, then you might want to brush up on more than letting your pussy bleed all over the carpet.

I'm writing this from personal experience, guy. We don't get bogged down by discrimination accusations just because you want to cry about white people not being able to hire only white people.

Go start yourself another bait shop and pretend that your business owner status impresses someone else, guy, because I'm laughing at you right now.

How dare you imply that.

How do you know?

:rolleyes:

:thup:

what a tangled web we weave...

Listen, guy, I talk to the owner of my company almost daily. This is because I'm the head of HR in a branch operation and we are well aware of the rules set in place and how they are applied when it comes to employment. I don't really give a shit if you want to act like a victim because the fed says you can't discriminate against *******. If you want to change the federally protected status that we ALL must observe, including those observed and protected by the state you do business in, then you might want to brush up on more than letting your pussy bleed all over the carpet.

I'm writing this from personal experience, guy. We don't get bogged down by discrimination accusations just because you want to cry about white people not being able to hire only white people.

Go start yourself another bait shop and pretend that your business owner status impresses someone else, guy, because I'm laughing at you right now.

You just dont want to hear the truth and inst4ead twist what I said.

As for youi being HR...here is a chance to prove it...

What are satutory costs? What is included in them and what would you say they are per capita?

quick.....quick....look it up.
No poblem.....the last part of my question you most likely will not be able to answer unless you are truly in HR.
Which I am sure you are not.

I'm wondering if the owner of your company knows you place posts of message boards referring to black people as 'N's'........if not, are you brave enough to do in the real world what you do anonymously in cyberspace.

what a tangled web we weave...

I know...the thought of a black man being a conservative repulses you.

I thank my parents for not falliung back on the race crutch...and not letting me do the same.

And those statutoiry costs?

I'm wondering if the owner of your company knows you place posts of message boards referring to black people as 'N's'........if not, are you brave enough to do in the real world what you do anonymously in cyberspace.

Anyone in HR is aware that the company is responsible for what is said from a company computer....and that use of that word could result in a mulktitude of negative ramifications.

He is probably some unemployed hack that wishes he were black so he could claim dicrimination for his plight.

waiting.....
Now it is quite obvious you are looking them up.
But you will noyt FIND THE LAST PART OF THE QUESTION....nowhere to be found on the internet.
SO of course you will say you had to get back to work.

You just dont want to hear the truth and inst4ead twist what I said.

As for youi being HR...here is a chance to prove it...

What are satutory costs? What is included in them and what would you say they are per capita?

I already know the truth, guy. You are certainly no expert by evidence of your posts thus far.

as far as proving something to you? :rofl: save it for your next bait shop, guy. what I'm certainly not in the business of is leaping through hoops in order to impress you.

true story.

:thup:

ohh scary. the GAUNTLET has been thrown down!

I assure you, my bravery is not calibrated by laughable challenges from internet message boards.

:lol:

:clap2:

Forum List

Back