Is it all a Fraud?

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
If this is correct, we are headed for a crash of enormous proportions...

buybacks.png

Corporate earnings reports for the fourth quarter are pretty much in the books. The deception, falsification, accounting manipulation, and propaganda utilized by mega-corporations and their compliant corporate media mouthpieces has been outrageously blatant. It reeks of desperation as the Wall Street shysters attempt to extract the last dollar from their muppet clients before this house of cards collapses.

The CEOs of these mega-corporations accelerated their debt financed stock buybacks in 2015 as stock prices reached all-time highs and are currently so overvalued, they will deliver 0% returns over the next decade. This disgraceful act of pure greed by the Ivy League educated leaders of corporate America to boost their own stock based compensation is reckless and absurd.

Dividends and stock buybacks in 2015 topped $1 trillion for the first time according to S&P Capital IQ Global Markets Intelligence. As CEOs have borrowed billions to buyback their inflated overvalued stock, they have put the long-term sustainability of their firms at extreme risk.

When a dead retailer walking like Macy’s, which is seeing it’s sales fall and profits crater by 30%, announces a $1.5 billion stock buyback when it already is weighed down with $7 billion in debt, you realize the men running these companies have no common sense or concern for the long-term viability of their companies. They’ll get a golden parachute no matter how badly they screw the pooch.

The stock buyback scheme by corporate CEOs is just one of the devious methods used to cover-up the dramatic downturn in corporate profits. These titans of industry, their Wall Street heroin dealers, and their corporate propaganda outlets need cover while they abscond with more of the nations wealth, before pulling the rug out from beneath the American people once again.

When “dead retailer walking” J.C. Penney reported their fourth quarter results last week the stock immediately soared 15%. The Wall Street propaganda machine was declaring turnaround complete. Modest positive comp store sales after five years of double digit declines were proof J.C. Penney was back. I went to the company press release and no matter how hard I searched, they never mentioned their Net Income. They blathered on about EBITDA and adjusted earnings per share, but not a peep about the actual GAAP Net Income.

Once I was able to access their Income Statement I realized why. Their completed turnaround resulted in a $131 million 4th quarter loss, almost $100 million higher than last year’s loss. They finished their turnaround year with a loss of more than a half BILLION dollars. This company will be on the retail scrap heap of history in a couple years, but the Wall Street fleecing machine tells its muppet clients to buy, buy, buy. And the lemmings do as they are told.

The establishment is aghast that Donald Trump is storming towards the presidency. They are blind to the fact their unconcealed felonious actions rise to the level of treason in the eyes of average hard working Americans. The fabric of this country is being torn asunder by a contemptible class of corporate fascists, ego maniacal bankers, shadowy billionaires, and media titans. They have reaped billions of profits since 2009 as the Fed and politicians in D.C. rolled out “solutions” designed to enrich them. They are confident their failures will be shifted to the American people again. The American people may have a different opinion this time. Pitchforks and torches are being readied.

THE GREAT CORPORATE EARNINGS FRAUD

buybacks.png

Corporate earnings reports for the fourth quarter are pretty much in the books. The deception, falsification, accounting manipulation, and propaganda utilized by mega-corporations and their compliant corporate media mouthpieces has been outrageously blatant. It reeks of desperation as the Wall Street shysters attempt to extract the last dollar from their muppet clients before this house of cards collapses.

The CEOs of these mega-corporations accelerated their debt financed stock buybacks in 2015 as stock prices reached all-time highs and are currently so overvalued, they will deliver 0% returns over the next decade. This disgraceful act of pure greed by the Ivy League educated leaders of corporate America to boost their own stock based compensation is reckless and absurd.

Dividends and stock buybacks in 2015 topped $1 trillion for the first time according to S&P Capital IQ Global Markets Intelligence. As CEOs have borrowed billions to buyback their inflated overvalued stock, they have put the long-term sustainability of their firms at extreme risk.

When a dead retailer walking like Macy’s, which is seeing it’s sales fall and profits crater by 30%, announces a $1.5 billion stock buyback when it already is weighed down with $7 billion in debt, you realize the men running these companies have no common sense or concern for the long-term viability of their companies. They’ll get a golden parachute no matter how badly they screw the pooch.

The stock buyback scheme by corporate CEOs is just one of the devious methods used to cover-up the dramatic downturn in corporate profits. These titans of industry, their Wall Street heroin dealers, and their corporate propaganda outlets need cover while they abscond with more of the nations wealth, before pulling the rug out from beneath the American people once again.

When “dead retailer walking” J.C. Penney reported their fourth quarter results last week the stock immediately soared 15%. The Wall Street propaganda machine was declaring turnaround complete. Modest positive comp store sales after five years of double digit declines were proof J.C. Penney was back. I went to the company press release and no matter how hard I searched, they never mentioned their Net Income. They blathered on about EBITDA and adjusted earnings per share, but not a peep about the actual GAAP Net Income.

Once I was able to access their Income Statement I realized why. Their completed turnaround resulted in a $131 million 4th quarter loss, almost $100 million higher than last year’s loss. They finished their turnaround year with a loss of more than a half BILLION dollars. This company will be on the retail scrap heap of history in a couple years, but the Wall Street fleecing machine tells its muppet clients to buy, buy, buy. And the lemmings do as they are told.

The establishment is aghast that Donald Trump is storming towards the presidency. They are blind to the fact their unconcealed felonious actions rise to the level of treason in the eyes of average hard working Americans. The fabric of this country is being torn asunder by a contemptible class of corporate fascists, ego maniacal bankers, shadowy billionaires, and media titans. They have reaped billions of profits since 2009 as the Fed and politicians in D.C. rolled out “solutions” designed to enrich them. They are confident their failures will be shifted to the American people again. The American people may have a different opinion this time. Pitchforks and torches are being readied.

Thanks for your report. I believe it is all fraud and deception. I believe all those elements you mentioned (corporate, political and banking) are all in bed with each other taking care of their own greedy designs at the expense of the public and the long term viability of businesses. I, myself, do not have the knowledge to vet this all out and certainly not the time. So I rely on God to assist in my own family affairs. This political campaign is almost like reality TV. Everything is so corrupt and bizarre and depressing. The media is the other great poison in this nation. They refuse to report the truth in so many ways. They are more interested in protecting their own interests and advancing their selfish godless agendas. Not to mention internationally how we may be on the verge of holocausts, nuclear or Islamic. Maybe the economy crashes first? Who the heck knows? It is both surreal and scary.

The paper and erroneous accounting that so many have made up is worthless. I would not be surprised if all of that implodes on its self. People are not going to buy fake food, worthless promises and inadequate medical crap. That is what you can see coming apart. An office worker that has no f'ing brains or common sense is not as valuable as a person that can actually build and design something that works. This fake food, fake banking and insurance system wall street built is coming apart at the seams and a few think they can still hold all of that together on more lies.

buybacks.png

The wise middle class person would put these companies into their portfolio. . .

I didn't see J.C. Pennies on here. Nor did I see any of the big three that went bankrupt a few years back. . . .

Corporate Members
(as of March 02, 2016)
http://www.cfr.org/about/corporate/roster.html

Likewise, I doubt the financial institutions and companies that these leaders head will falter anytime soon, even if there is a crises. . .
List of Bilderberg participants - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

buybacks.png

Thanks for your report. I believe it is all fraud and deception. I believe all those elements you mentioned (corporate, political and banking) are all in bed with each other taking care of their own greedy designs at the expense of the public and the long term viability of businesses. I, myself, do not have the knowledge to vet this all out and certainly not the time. So I rely on God to assist in my own family affairs. This political campaign is almost like reality TV. Everything is so corrupt and bizarre and depressing. The media is the other great poison in this nation. They refuse to report the truth in so many ways. They are more interested in protecting their own interests and advancing their selfish godless agendas. Not to mention internationally how we may be on the verge of holocausts, nuclear or Islamic. Maybe the economy crashes first? Who the heck knows? It is both surreal and scary.
And there is this...
20160301_obama_0.jpg

The paper and erroneous accounting that so many have made up is worthless. I would not be surprised if all of that implodes on its self. People are not going to buy fake food, worthless promises and inadequate medical crap. That is what you can see coming apart. An office worker that has no f'ing brains or common sense is not as valuable as a person that can actually build and design something that works. This fake food, fake banking and insurance system wall street built is coming apart at the seams and a few think they can still hold all of that together on more lies.
My son is now fourteen.

Before he is seventeen, I will require him to read three books.

1984. A Brave New World. And Atlas Shrugged.

The knowledge in just those three books predicted to a tee what is going on.

I make him read this essay at least every other year. He is getting tired of it. :lmao: It's keeping it real though. . .
A Message to Garcia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A Message to Garcia was originally published as a filler without a title in the March 1899 issue of the magazine Philistine which Elbert Hubbard edited, but was quickly reprinted as a pamphlet and a book. It was very popular, selling more than 40 million copies,[1] and being translated into 37 languages. It also became a well-known allusion of American popular and business culture until the middle of the 20th century. According to language expert Charles Earle Funk, "to take a message to Garcia" was for years a popular American slang expression for taking initiative and is still used by some members of the military.

http://www.benning.army.mil/infantry/199th/ocs/content/pdf/Message to Garcia.pdf

buybacks.png

And there is this...
20160301_obama_0.jpg

Oh, boy... that's just great : 0 But thanks for the information just the same.

I tend to follow Jewish cycles and messianic Jewish prophecies a bit. This particular year Sept 15 -- Oct 16 is not exactly supposed to be good news. I, for one, will not be surprised.

A great deal of how we feel about the economy is usually based on what we hear and see. For much of America it simply comes down to has your child just lost or found a job and then issues such as what is the pay and their prospects going forward.

Ironically a big part of the discussion in both Democrat and the Republican presidential debates centers around growing inequality and jobs supporting the very important middle class lifestyle that propels this county forward. The article below delves deeper into this subject.

http://brucewilds.blogspot.com/2015/12/how-americans-feel-about-economy-taking.html

buybacks.png

what is best evidence of fraud??? Why not tell us?

buybacks.png

Do I have to tell you EVERYTHING?

buybacks.png

Do I have to tell you EVERYTHING?

Forum List

Back