Is it a real brainwashing?

Mao first put the word "brainwashing" into the popular communist lexicon. During the "Cultural Revolution" he brainwashed millions of communist kids into turning in their parents, sisters, brothers, grandparents and friends for their "counterrevolutionary" attitudes. They were murdered in their tens of millions, often beaten to death by their own children to save the state the price of a bullet. And the left accuses the right of brainwashing? Makes me want to vomit.

The Nazis, a right wing progressive party of nationalist hatred, had the Hitler Youth informing on the people.

Certain social, political, and religious cults brainwash as a basic entry function into their close circles.

^ brainwashed, both brain cells too

Mao first put the word "brainwashing" into the popular communist lexicon. During the "Cultural Revolution" he brainwashed millions of communist kids into turning in their parents, sisters, brothers, grandparents and friends for their "counterrevolutionary" attitudes. They were murdered in their tens of millions, often beaten to death by their own children to save the state the price of a bullet. And the left accuses the right of brainwashing? Makes me want to vomit.

The Nazis, a right wing progressive party of nationalist hatred, had the Hitler Youth informing on the people.

Certain social, political, and religious cults brainwash as a basic entry function into their close circles.

Frank and his cult

Frank and his cult

One of the funniest videos ever. You were the first person to post it like 3 years ago and it still cracks me up

Thanks, Frank. I am rarely blue, but when I am, I play it and I laugh and laugh. I am glad you like it.

You are correct, I do not like scams.

What ever. You're in the pathetic, extremely small minority.

Interesting how some twist words to mean the exact opposite. Sorry Bozo, it is "pathetic" to believe in fairy tales.

ROFLMNAO!

This from a gal who feels that obama, born to a foreign national, is a 'natural born citizen' of the United States.

You are very confused. I've never made a statement on Obama's birth status. Plus I am a 65 year old male.

Point?

There is no history wherein you've pointed out the obvious that those born to a foreign nation cannot be a 'natural born citizen', which is irrelevant to your status as a feminized male.

Take your meds. They were prescribed for a good reason.

Forum List

Back