Zone1 is it a mass or? (eucharist)

Adam, did you eat the apple?

The woman YOU made gave it to me.

No doubt Adam thought God was gaslighting him too.

I bet the thought there was a talking serpent there?

Don't listen to the serpent, don't eat the forbidden fruit.

There was a talking serpent there, according to the fairy tale, and it looked and talked just like Ding who is trying to convince rational people that spiritual life can be handed out and eaten like a cheap snack food in spite of the fact that even the least intelligent person would know its a lie.

In Hebrew thew word for the talking serpent in the garden of Eden, the lowest of all lowlifes, the Nachash, is both a noun and an adjective meaning serpent, brazen, shiny one, and/or one who practices divination, the magical arts, sorcery, what is now known as mind control

Eat the forbidden fruit, the produce of a talking serpents mind, pure bullshit, and you will surely die in that very day, lose your soul, your sanity, and the individuality and rational intelligence that defines a "living being" and you will degenerate into a disposable and insignificant "we" or "us" consumed every day by a self negating multiplicity that is slowly disintegrating into nothingness.

Last edited:
A good name is more desirable than great riches,

and high esteem, than gold and silver.

Ding, then, is the modern-day talking serpent saying follow me and you know like God knows.
This country has been under an attack of a plague of talking serpents of many sorts for as long as I can remember. TV preachers, evangelists, white Christian nationalists, (nazis), anarchists, and broods of despicable conmen that reflect the image and likeness of a republican lol Trump.

Those who sow iniquity reap calamity,

and the rod used in anger will fail.

Those who sow iniquity reap calamity,

and the rod used in anger will fail.
It is written that if naughty boys stay on Pleasure Island too long those donkey ears remain for life. (Pinocchio 3:14)

Can I get a hee haw?

Forum List

Back