Is ISIS Celebrating Trump's Retreat: They're all coming back and they’re coming back now!

Is ISIS Celebrating Trump's Retreat in Syria?

• The Americans Killed recently certainly believe so

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No comment

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes

• no

• Total voters

JBvM

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2018
... ... ...
Trump: I don't give (specifics about talks with Putin) a specific ISIS plan because I don't want enemies to know it

FAUX Views/The Unofficial Trump Truthful Hyperbole Spin Zone/FUAX Views

We Report as He Lies​

The facts are Trump as usual, most likely had no real plan. He most likely had some delusion thinking triggered by the hair-loss drugs he's taken for most all of his adult life.

Trump: I don't give a specific ISIS plan because I don't want enemies to know it - by Jacob Pramuk
Published 9:10 PM ET Wed, 7 Sept 2016 Updated 10:04 PM ET Wed, 7 Sept 2016

What was laughable was Trump believing most people were taking him seriously:

In a military speech this week, Trump said he would ask generals to give him a plan within 30 days to defeat ISIS. Trump said Wednesday he would consider using a combination of his own plan and proposals from the generals to fight the terror group.[​

Trump Stooge, VP Mike Pence joins Trump in Disrespecting Troops:

Vice President Mike Pence says "ISIS is defeated" after US service members were killed in an ISIS-claimed attack in Syria.​

And what of the Trump National Emergency? He has you people acting as if it's an armed invasion of combat troops. Too funny. Why not advocate a mine field and machine guns on towers? Maybe cruise missiles?

Some of us remember: In a military speech, candidate Trump bragged "I don't give a specific ISIS plan because I don't want enemies to know it"

same Dopey Donald once said he would ask generals to give him a plan within 30 days to defeat ISIS. Get this one: Trump said he would consider using a combination of - wait for it -- his own plan -- his own plan and proposals from the generals to fight the terror group. And we all know ISIS is defeated because Trump and Pence have told us so: "Vice President Mike Pence says "ISIS is defeated" after US service members were killed in an ISIS-claimed attack. in Syria." Start focusing on troops in Syria and threats coming from the region around Syria.

Is ISIS Celebrating Trump's Retreat: They're all coming back and they’re coming back now!

Trump's Retreat "They're all coming back and they’re coming back now!

Trump's
Retreat
Unites
Muslim extremist
Pillagers and murderers

Link: At Least Four Americans Killed in Syria Attack Claimed by Islamic State

5730-1547696675-01b0d75e7c80fcdc95c358b68ac46165.jpg

and in other MAGA news: Link: Pence Says U.S. Still Waiting on North Korea for ‘Concrete Steps’ to Denuclearize

My uncle was in Berlin following the defeat of Nazi Germany.

He once told me you had to watch your back, especially from the leftovers of Hitler's "Werewolf" units. The little bastards would sneak up and stab you in the back if you got slack.

My uncle was in Berlin following the defeat of Nazi Germany.

He once told me you had to watch your back, especially from the leftovers of Hitler's "Werewolf" units. The little bastards would sneak up and stab you in the back if you got slack.
Sounds like a Trump family value left over from gandpapa

Trump: I don't give (specifics about talks with Putin) a specific ISIS plan because I don't want enemies to know it

We Report as He Lies​

The facts are Trump as usual, most likely had no real plan. He most likely had some delusion thinking triggered by the hair-loss drugs he's taken for most all of his adult life.

Trump: I don't give a specific ISIS plan because I don't want enemies to know it - by Jacob Pramuk

In a military speech this week, Trump said he would ask generals to give him a plan within 30 days to defeat ISIS. Trump said Wednesday he would consider using a combination of his own plan and proposals from the generals to fight the terror group.[​

Vice President Mike Pence says "ISIS is defeated" after US service members were killed in an ISIS-claimed attack in Syria.​

And what of the Trump National Emergency? He has you people acting as if it's an armed invasion of combat troops. Too funny. Why not advocate a mine field and machine guns on towers? Maybe cruise missiles?

Some of us remember: In a military speech, candidate Trump bragged "I don't give a specific ISIS plan because I don't want enemies to know it"

same Dopey Donald once said he would ask generals to give him a plan within 30 days to defeat ISIS. Get this one: Trump said he would consider using a combination of - wait for it -- his own plan -- his own plan and proposals from the generals to fight the terror group. And we all know ISIS is defeated because Trump and Pence have told us so: "Vice President Mike Pence says "ISIS is defeated" after US service members were killed in an ISIS-claimed attack. in Syria." Start focusing on troops in Syria and threats coming from the region around Syria.

The notion that ISIS has been ‘defeated’ is ignorant idiocy, of course.

And as usual Trump has no idea what he’s talking about.

There’s every reason to believe that ISIS will be emboldened by the American withdraw from Syria.

Unfortunately Trump’s too stupid and ignorant to understand any of that, and will continue to only make the situation worse.

We Report as He Lies​

There’s every reason to believe that ISIS will be emboldened by the American withdraw from Syria.

Unfortunately Trump’s too stupid and ignorant to understand any of that, and will continue to only make the situation worse.

tRump is doing what Vlad(tRump's dad) is telling him to do.

We Report as He Lies​

true

and sad

We Report as He Lies​

Just let NBC warfare tactics in blue areas and end this.

If our troops are gone some other country will have to fight ISIS.

Works for me.

What are ya'll worried about???

ISIS is THE JV TEAM...according to Barry...

...And if Barry said it...it MUST be TRUE...

What are ya'll worried about???

ISIS is THE JV TEAM...according to Barry...

...And if Barry said it...it MUST be TRUE...

Yes according to Barry they are yet the lefty loons want our troops to stay??

I'd pull all of our troops out of the middle east. If others want to confront ISIS then they can move their own troops in.

More than works for me.

Forum List

Back