Is Isaiah 42 a prophecy of Prophet Muhammad ?

I am an exmuslim. I recently left Islam a few weeks ago. Honestly I use to believe all this nonsense. The Torah, Bible and Quran are fiction trilogies. They are no different from the Greek myths and Norse myths.

The Torah being part 1 and the writers of the Bible continued on and the writers of the Quran completing the trilogy.

If you are believer then yes this could have been seen as a prophecy. That’s assuming the Bible is true.
Agreed. There are interesting lessons and metaphors, wisdom if you will, in various texts, but by our current knowledge it is obvious that none can be taken at face value.
Humans are an event without comparison in the universe. We have capacities we have not fully explored. What has been appropriated by religions should not keep us from looking into what could be referred to as our non-religious spirituality. Consciousness is the key to all for our race.

I am an exmuslim. I recently left Islam a few weeks ago. Honestly I use to believe all this nonsense. The Torah, Bible and Quran are fiction trilogies. They are no different from the Greek myths and Norse myths.

The Torah being part 1 and the writers of the Bible continued on and the writers of the Quran completing the trilogy.

If you are believer then yes this could have been seen as a prophecy. That’s assuming the Bible is true.

You are an exMuslim? I hope all is well, I hope no Muslim tries to kill you for renouncing Islam cuz that is how they roll.

As a Christian, when I compare the life of Jesus and Mohammad they are polar opposites. With Mo you have a pedophile warlord who murders people by hand and takes women sex slaves. With Christ, you have a servant/prophet/Messiah who came to lay down his life for us all. He was perfect in every way.

If the Bible is true, then it would have spoken about both men since both have had such a large impact on the world today. The Bible is full of prophecies for the coming Messiah, which I believe is Jesus. In fact, Daniel wrote a calendar in Daniel 9:24-27 that Jews even admit was a calendar that points to the time of Christ. But then there is Mo. There is no mention of him from what I can gather, so why is that..................UNLESS, you take the warnings of the False Prophet in Revelation that point to Mo. Mo claimed to be of the God of the Bible but renounced the Son of God, thus making him a false prophet of God.

And it makes sense. Here you have a man that came 500 some years after Christ who single handedly "corrected" the Bible by making crap up such as God putting some other poor soul on the cross in place of Christ. The whole thing is laughable, especially since Mo claims that the Bible had been rewritten incorrectly despite evidence to the contrary with discoveries such as the Dead Sea Scrolls showing no changes whatsoever.

Some would look at religions like Judaism and Islam and Christianity and say, how can you believe any of it because they are all different? However, another perspective is that the Bible is really the only game in town when it comes to religion, aside from perhaps Hinduism and Far Eastern religions. The Bible survives after a myriad of other religions have come and gone, so the question begs, why?

You are an exMuslim? I hope all is well, I hope no Muslim tries to kill you for renouncing Islam cuz that is how they roll.

As a Christian, when I compare the life of Jesus and Mohammad they are polar opposites. With Mo you have a pedophile warlord who murders people by hand and takes women sex slaves. With Christ, you have a servant/prophet/Messiah who came to lay down his life for us all. He was perfect in every way.

If the Bible is true, then it would have spoken about both men since both have had such a large impact on the world today. The Bible is full of prophecies for the coming Messiah, which I believe is Jesus. In fact, Daniel wrote a calendar in Daniel 9:24-27 that Jews even admit was a calendar that points to the time of Christ. But then there is Mo. There is no mention of him from what I can gather, so why is that..................UNLESS, you take the warnings of the False Prophet in Revelation that point to Mo. Mo claimed to be of the God of the Bible but renounced the Son of God, thus making him a false prophet of God.

And it makes sense. Here you have a man that came 500 some years after Christ who single handedly "corrected" the Bible by making crap up such as God putting some other poor soul on the cross in place of Christ. The whole thing is laughable, especially since Mo claims that the Bible had been rewritten incorrectly despite evidence to the contrary with discoveries such as the Dead Sea Scrolls showing no changes whatsoever.

Some would look at religions like Judaism and Islam and Christianity and say, how can you believe any of it because they are all different? However, another perspective is that the Bible is really the only game in town when it comes to religion, aside from perhaps Hinduism and Far Eastern religions. The Bible survives after a myriad of other religions have come and gone, so the question begs, why?

The Bible is also full of contradictions and foolishness. It’s just as foolish as Islam , if not more foolish. And the Bible is full hate and violence just like the Quran.

All Abrahamic religions are aggressive.

The Bible has been able stay afloat for the same reason as the Quran. Through war and spreading the fairy tales through the ruling the people.

Christians and Muslims just happen to have been the most successful groups at conquering people.

Just look at the Philippines, they only practice Catholicism because Spain ruled them.

Where in Indonesia it’s Islam.

Please don’t kid yourself it’s some divine reason why the Bible is still around.

It’s about colonization.

BTW Mohammed never claim to be God or never renounced Jesus. Jesus is held high in Islam.

This is why I say the Quran is part of a Trilogy. It’s just continues on from the Bible. Kind of like the Lord of the rings books.

What I’ve learned is that we’ve all been bamboozled. Religion has created a mass brainwashing of the human species. It’s like living the matrix when you believe in God and religion.

Last edited:
No. Jesus is the light to the gentiles. The Church began taking the light of Christ to them over 500 years before Mohammad was a thought on earth

Look , liberal arts is liberal arts, and you're just mistaken to everybody in the entire population in your art here. Look in Matthew and this entire Isaiah prophecy is quoted as being Jesus, none of these posters need put themselves out there, because Christian means you accept in the book of Matthew's word for word acknowledgment of that exact prophecy as foretelling Jesus. You probably aren't even a good Muslim, who knows? If Mohammed was sent for justice to the nations, do Muslims even believe in nations? His life was breaking a lot of reeds and snuffing out a lot of candles, especially in Mecca. He made a one race, one language, one state empire on almost every occasion Islam is borderless, where Christ made an empire of nations on almost all occasions . Your esoteric approach requires some sympathetic verbage for me to care.

Jesus is a prophet in the sense that he has the gift of prophecy. Speaking of himself, Jesus said the following:

John 4:44
44 For Jesus himself testified, that a prophet hath no honour in his own country.

Matthew 13:57
57 And they were offended in him. But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, save in his own country, and in his own house.
That is merely speaking poetically. He also said, "Before Abraham was, I am." That puts him out of the category of prophet by the standard to be applied.

And what standard would that be? A person who is able to prophesy is a PROPHET. Was not Jesus able to prophesy? Surely he is the prophet spoken of by Moses in

Deuteronomy 18:15
15 The Lord thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;

Acts 3:19-26
19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:

21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

22 For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.

23 And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.

24 Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days.

25 Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.

26 Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.

Last edited:
Jesus is a prophet in the sense that he has the gift of prophecy. Speaking of himself, Jesus said the following:

44 For Jesus himself testified, that a prophet hath no honour in his own country.

57 And they were offended in him. But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, save in his own country, and in his own house.
That is merely speaking poetically. He also said, "Before Abraham was, I am." That puts him out of the category of prophet by the standard to be applied.

And what standard would that be? A person who is able to prophesy is a PROPHET. Was not Jesus able to prophesy? Surely he is the prophet spoken of by Moses in

15 The Lord thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;

19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

22 For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.

23 And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.

24 Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days.

25 Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.

26 Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.

Actually They claimed their character Jesus told his disciples that the end was near= in their time period and that they'd see the kingdom in their era. He also said no temple stone would be left standing and yet we have the gate-walls and wailing wall.=failed prophecies.
FURTHERMORE in no way was the fabricated compiled character Jesus a prophet like Moses, quite the opposite. Notice they wrote Jesus as fleeing towards Egypt and eventually scattering and getting slain his followers, opposite Moses liberation fleeing away from Egypt.
LET'S READ the Prophecies on Moses as clues:

Numbers/Korach
17:25 Vayomer Adonay el-Moshe HASHEV et-mateh Aharon lifney ha'edut lemishmeret le'ot
livney-Meri utechal telunotam me'alay velo yamutu.
God said to Moses, "Put Aaron's staff back there before
the [Ark of] Testimony as a keepsake. Let it be a sign for anyone who wants to rebel.
This should put an end to their complaints to Me, and then they will not die."

The obvious standard implicit in his statement; if he preceded Abraham, he preceded the very religion the prophets spoke of. It puts him at a level beyond prophets. Either he was greater than prophets if he was speaking the truth or much less if he was lying. He could not be a prophet as the Koran claims.

The Bible is also full of contradictions and foolishness. It’s just as foolish as Islam , if not more foolish. And the Bible is full hate and violence just like the Quran.

The Bible has been able stay afloat for the same reason as the Quran. Through war and spreading the fairy tales through the ruling the people.

Christians and Muslims just happen to have been the most successful groups at conquering people.

Just look at the Philippines, they only practice Catholicism because Spain ruled them.

Please don’t kid yourself it’s some divine reason why the Bible is still around.

It’s about colonization.

BTW Mohammed never claim to be God or never renounced Jesus. Jesus is held high in Islam.

This is why I say the Quran is part of a Trilogy. It’s just continues on from the Bible. Kind of like the Lord of the rings books.

What I’ve learned is that we’ve all been bamboozled. Religion has created a mass brainwashing of the human species. It’s like living the matrix when you believe in God and religion.

You could argue the same for other cultures and religions. Pretty much all of them held to a particular religion and all war like in one way or another.

So the question remains, why did the God of the Bible survive as all others have not?

God did tell his people to conquer the Holy Land, but it stopped there. There was no open ended commands to kill infidels like we have in Islam.

As for Christianity, it is true that they became war like after Constantine subverted the religion for his own political aspirations. Just know that Constantine was not even a Christian, although it is rumored he converted on his death bed. No, Jesus said that his kingdom was not of this world and if it had been, his followers would take up arms to free him before going to the cross. Once Martin Luther and the printing press told people what the Bible really does say in regards to the teachings of Christ, Christian theocracies that were war like began to crumble.

Conversely, Islam is all about conquest. It demands that the church and state be one via Sharia law, as where the teachings of Christ forbid it.

There is no greater divide as there is between Christ and Mo. It is akin to light and darkness

It’s about colonization.

It’s about colonization.

nope-----the OT NT KORAN "trilogy" does not exist-----for the elucidation of your mind, read the greek trilogies------they are sublime literature.

Forum List

Back