Is Hillary Clinton growing distant from her own party?

timslash

Dec 4, 2014
Buffalo. NY
The Insiders Is Hillary Clinton growing distant from her own party - The Washington Post

And what is your opinion guys?
Today, for dems, Hillary is much more harmful than Obama!
And i'm really surprised that she's still on duty!
I thought that her "brilliant" actions in case with Benghazi were her last deeds?!
Fact is the fact - Hillary Clinton - a politician which we don't need to support and what for is another puppet politician?

Hillary as president is a scary thought, I will not cast my vote for her, She's George Bush in a pantsuit.

This article gives 5 reasons they don't believe Hillary Clinton won't run for the office of President. I do not believe the real reason is listed. I believe she already knows there won't be an election. It reminds me of the elite in Russia. According to a man in the Kremlin who gave a lecture in Spain. ( I believe it was Spain - not certain) He said that the higher echelons of society in Russia knew that America was about to be destroyed and would no longer be a world power in the near future. I believe his name was Alexander Dugan? He told a person attending that it was common knowledge among upper echelons of Russian society that America would be destroyed by nuclear attack. What he didn't realize was an American was present and overheard what he said. He wasn't as discreet as he thought he was. Interesting how NK is now acting as if they will be the ones to do it. Not so. Putin is the one planning to do a nuclear attack on the USA. Does Hillary know it? I believe she does.

There 8217 s a real chance Hillary Clinton won 8217 t run for president. Here are five reasons why. - The Washington Post

Republicans pilloried the Obama administration for initially and repeatedly saying that the attacks were random, when in fact that turned out not to be the case. Again, that wouldn't be helpful for Clinton in 2016.

Clinton has an astounding 80 percent approval as a candidate in polls of Democrats, across all demographics. The author of the OP blog piece is stoned out of his mind.

Clinton is not distant. She is just not speaking right now, and so smaller characters are driving the conversation for the moment.

Once Hillary opens her mouth, all eyes and ears will be on her.

This article gives 5 reasons they don't believe Hillary Clinton won't run for the office of President. I do not believe the real reason is listed. I believe she already knows there won't be an election. It reminds me of the elite in Russia. According to a man in the Kremlin who gave a lecture in Spain. ( I believe it was Spain - not certain) He said that the higher echelons of society in Russia knew that America was about to be destroyed and would no longer be a world power in the near future. I believe his name was Alexander Dugan? He told a person attending that it was common knowledge among upper echelons of Russian society that America would be destroyed by nuclear attack. What he didn't realize was an American was present and overheard what he said. He wasn't as discreet as he thought he was. Interesting how NK is now acting as if they will be the ones to do it. Not so. Putin is the one planning to do a nuclear attack on the USA. Does Hillary know it? I believe she does.

There 8217 s a real chance Hillary Clinton won 8217 t run for president. Here are five reasons why. - The Washington Post

Republicans pilloried the Obama administration for initially and repeatedly saying that the attacks were random, when in fact that turned out not to be the case. Again, that wouldn't be helpful for Clinton in 2016.
That's some paranoid shit right there. Where do you people get this crazy stuff??

Forum List

Back