Is Hillary Clinton a Dyke?

There have been many rumors about this. Here's an article that claims its true and why she deleted all those emails. Caution: source is National Inquirer. Now, before people start dissing the Inquirer keep in mind they first broke the story of John Edwards' affair and bastard child.
If it's true will this hurt Hillary's chances? I would say no. They dont care.
EXCLUSIVE Hillary Clinton s Lesbian Affairs Named in Secret Emails Pamela Geller Atlas Shrugs Islam Jihad Israel and the Islamic War on the West

Ya and her secret lesbian lover is Oprah :)

Is the Rabbi a closeted pole rider? Definitely
So is that a yes or a no?
Twas a definitely.
So arent you bothered that Hillary engages in deviant sexual practices?
Personally I'd be surprised if she didnt. The Clintons are the ultimate narcissists. Everything is about them. Rules are for other people. Norms are for other people. It's all about gratifying their desires. And homosexuality is the ultimate narcissism.
I believe by definitely, jed was answering his own question the sentence before.
You believe Obama is the best president we've ever had. I can't help the delusional.
Of course, thats a lie

Lets hope mud is being at least partially facetious and isnt this far gone. Jeebus
I think deep down you hate gays. You won't admit that the strong support Obama and Hillary have for the LGBTS community isn't based on their own personal sexual preferences. Al Gore was a flaming fag, and most of the opposition to the Bush administration came from very prominent Gays. They were really pissed that Bush set their agenda back 8 whole years. Gore would have nominated two Gays to the SCOTUS, to be followed by two more with the next Gay president, and by now the lesbians on the court would have legalized gay marriage, took our guns, and who knows what else.
Man.....youre really this far out there? Yikes

Lets hope mud is being at least partially facetious and isnt this far gone. Jeebus
I think deep down you hate gays. You won't admit that the strong support Obama and Hillary have for the LGBTS community isn't based on their own personal sexual preferences. Al Gore was a flaming fag, and most of the opposition to the Bush administration came from very prominent Gays. They were really pissed that Bush set their agenda back 8 whole years. Gore would have nominated two Gays to the SCOTUS, to be followed by two more with the next Gay president, and by now the lesbians on the court would have legalized gay marriage, took our guns, and who knows what else.
He's a birther and frequently into conspiracy theories.

Most likely from her gf's strapon.

Oh......I thought you were talking about Hillary's anus.
I can see how an ignorant rube like yourself could make that mistake. I'm glad you corrected yourself! :thup:
Regardless.....the rumors are true.

The LGBTS community isn't about to let somebody straight get into the White House if they can help it.
:rofl:

WOW! Obama's really made you crazy hasn't he?! :lmao:
ODS, stage IV, incurable.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
Strange how the supposed friends of Gays ridicules anyone who points out the obvious about Gays in the Whitehouse as if it's some dark secret that has to be stifled lest it ruin their chances of carrying out this stupendous phfffakery on the voting public.

One of biggest assets these scam artists have, aside from their dishonesty, is the outrageous extent they are willing go to to carry it out. It's just too hard to believe.....and that's how they defend themselves from any accusations.

Only, you are not pointing out the obvious. You are using unfounded rumors and engaging in speculation.

Tell you what: this country is progressing enough that were Hillary to actually be a lesbian (which I highly doubt) and come out and announce it, she would still win, and handily.

By trumping out this rot, all the Right is doing it hurting itself.

Please, continue.

:D

This is apparently true.

And you're a liar.

Nothing more hypocritical than a lesbian that won't admit she supports Gays for public office.

I can see how an ignorant rube like yourself could make that mistake. I'm glad you corrected yourself! :thup:
Regardless.....the rumors are true.

The LGBTS community isn't about to let somebody straight get into the White House if they can help it.
:rofl:

WOW! Obama's really made you crazy hasn't he?! :lmao:
ODS, stage IV, incurable.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
Strange how the supposed friends of Gays ridicules anyone who points out the obvious about Gays in the Whitehouse as if it's some dark secret that has to be stifled lest it ruin their chances of carrying out this stupendous phfffakery on the voting public.

One of biggest assets these scam artists have, aside from their dishonesty, is the outrageous extent they are willing go to to carry it out. It's just too hard to believe.....and that's how they defend themselves from any accusations.

Only, you are not pointing out the obvious. You are using unfounded rumors and engaging in speculation.

Tell you what: this country is progressing enough that were Hillary to actually be a lesbian (which I highly doubt) and come out and announce it, she would still win, and handily.

By trumping out this rot, all the Right is doing it hurting itself.

Please, continue.

:D

I don't think anyone likes the bitch.....except members of the LGBT community....and they're the driving force behind her candidacy.

Most straight folks only support a Democrat because the left has effectively demonized anyone who runs in the GOP.

So is that a yes or a no?
Twas a definitely.
Personally I'd be surprised if she didnt. The Clintons are the ultimate narcissists. Everything is about them. Rules are for other people. Norms are for other people. It's all about gratifying their desires. And homosexuality is the ultimate narcissism.
I believe by definitely, jed was answering his own question the sentence before.
You believe Obama is the best president we've ever had. I can't help the delusional.
Of course, thats a lie
No, seriously. I never went to med school, never trained in administering psycho-active drugs. I cannot help the delusional. Like you. Seek professional help.

Twas a definitely.
Of course, thats a lie
No, seriously. I never went to med school, never trained in administering psycho-active drugs. I cannot help the delusional. Like you. Seek professional help.
You fail and run. Fail and run.

Wanna try and stick this one out this time rabbiflail?

There have been many rumors about this. Here's an article that claims its true and why she deleted all those emails. Caution: source is National Inquirer. Now, before people start dissing the Inquirer keep in mind they first broke the story of John Edwards' affair and bastard child.
If it's true will this hurt Hillary's chances? I would say no. They dont care.
EXCLUSIVE Hillary Clinton s Lesbian Affairs Named in Secret Emails Pamela Geller Atlas Shrugs Islam Jihad Israel and the Islamic War on the West

Ya and her secret lesbian lover is Oprah :)

Oprah doesn't like whites......

....no....the Hilda beast is fucking her assistant Huma Abedin...married to Anthony Weiner a.k.a Carlos Danger.Huma Abedin - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
HumaAbedin-October2010.jpg

Of course, thats a lie
You fail and run. Fail and run.

Wanna try and stick this one out this time rabbiflail?
Fail what, jerk off? Fail to buy into your bullshit? Yeah. Get help. Now.

:lol:

This fool said "now."

If this wasnt real it was written, but its written so is it real? The world from Bangcock to Vegas needs a train to dissemenate rabbi's pointless posts printed out.

This fool said "now."

If this wasnt real it was written, but its written so is it real? The world from Bangcock to Vegas needs a train to dissemenate rabbi's pointless posts printed out.
You've deteriorated into posting meaningless "word salad." MY work with you is done.

Just dont forget who gets their clock clean by g.t. on the daily. Thats you.

"National elections."

Ran like a smoked bitch.

Just dont forget who gets their clock clean by g.t. on the daily. Thats you.

"National elections."

Ran like a smoked bitch.
Your attempts to bait me are hysterical.
For the record, the president is chosen state by state, just like the Senate. You were wrong then and are doubling down on stupid.

Forum List

Back