Is Hillary Clinton a Dyke?

Lets hope mud is being at least partially facetious and isnt this far gone. Jeebus

Is the Rabbi a closeted pole rider? Definitely
So is that a yes or a no?
Twas a definitely.
So arent you bothered that Hillary engages in deviant sexual practices?
Personally I'd be surprised if she didnt. The Clintons are the ultimate narcissists. Everything is about them. Rules are for other people. Norms are for other people. It's all about gratifying their desires. And homosexuality is the ultimate narcissism.

Twas a definitely.
Personally I'd be surprised if she didnt. The Clintons are the ultimate narcissists. Everything is about them. Rules are for other people. Norms are for other people. It's all about gratifying their desires. And homosexuality is the ultimate narcissism.
I believe by definitely, jed was answering his own question the sentence before.

Twas a definitely.
I believe by definitely, jed was answering his own question the sentence before.
You believe Obama is the best president we've ever had. I can't help the delusional.

Lets hope mud is being at least partially facetious and isnt this far gone. Jeebus
I think deep down you hate gays. You won't admit that the strong support Obama and Hillary have for the LGBTS community isn't based on their own personal sexual preferences. Al Gore was a flaming fag, and most of the opposition to the Bush administration came from very prominent Gays. They were really pissed that Bush set their agenda back 8 whole years. Gore would have nominated two Gays to the SCOTUS, to be followed by two more with the next Gay president, and by now the lesbians on the court would have legalized gay marriage, took our guns, and who knows what else.

I think deep down you hate gays. You won't admit that the strong support Obama and Hillary have for the LGBTS community isn't based on their own personal sexual preferences. Al Gore was a flaming fag, and most of the opposition to the Bush administration came from very prominent Gays. They were really pissed that Bush set their agenda back 8 whole years. Gore would have nominated two Gays to the SCOTUS, to be followed by two more with the next Gay president, and by now the lesbians on the court would have legalized gay marriage, took our guns, and who knows what else.

Ironic rant about "gays" --- considering all that clutter in the sigline. Just sayin'... :eusa_whistle:

His poor anus is like an armageddon crater. Devastated beyond recognition... :rofl:
Most likely from her gf's strapon.

Oh......I thought you were talking about Hillary's anus.
I can see how an ignorant rube like yourself could make that mistake. I'm glad you corrected yourself! :thup:
Regardless.....the rumors are true.

The LGBTS community isn't about to let somebody straight get into the White House if they can help it.
:rofl:

WOW! Obama's really made you crazy hasn't he?! :lmao:
ODS, stage IV, incurable.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

hillarydykevan.jpg

The Rabbi is giving himself and his fellow travelers a wonderful opportunity to think more about gay sex....in politics even.

They do tend to dwell quite a bit on gay sex

What could be fueling their obsessiveness?
Gee who is pushing gay marriage threads virtually every day on this site?

Seems they come from our conservative posters

They can't seem to keep their minds out of peoples bedrooms

His poor anus is like an armageddon crater. Devastated beyond recognition... :rofl:
Most likely from her gf's strapon.

Oh......I thought you were talking about Hillary's anus.
I can see how an ignorant rube like yourself could make that mistake. I'm glad you corrected yourself! :thup:
Regardless.....the rumors are true.

The LGBTS community isn't about to let somebody straight get into the White House if they can help it.
:rofl:

WOW! Obama's really made you crazy hasn't he?! :lmao:
ODS, stage IV, incurable.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
Strange how the supposed friends of Gays ridicules anyone who points out the obvious about Gays in the Whitehouse as if it's some dark secret that has to be stifled lest it ruin their chances of carrying out this stupendous phfffakery on the voting public.

One of biggest assets these scam artists have, aside from their dishonesty, is the outrageous extent they are willing go to to carry it out. It's just too hard to believe.....and that's how they defend themselves from any accusations.

Forum List

Back