Is ‘he talks nice and makes me feel warm and fuzzy’ a paramount qualifier for the American presidency?

You think that trump has surrounded himself with diversity?

Trump surrounded himself with more diversity than any democrat can ever imagine:

People who actually know what it's like to punch a time card, make a parole and meet a deadline who have turned a profit rather than living their whole life in taxpayer funded academics.

Thats not true

trump is attacked every day, along with trump supporters, in very personal terms.

trump is not romney who turns the other cheek.

he fights back

Of course it's true. Trump is a troll and his supporters know this.
They relished it. Trump's incivility was a primary (-: reason he won in 16. HE was a giant fuck you to the gop.

Trump surrounded himself with more diversity than any democrat can ever imagine:

People who actually know what it's like to punch a time card, make a parole and meet a deadline who have turned a profit rather than living their whole life in taxpayer funded academics.
Yeah, not many potuses let in white supremacists. Credit where credit is due!!!! MAGA

It’s the primary platform liberals operate from but the problem is they want to force me to speak and act in a manner that they judge to make them feel warm and fuzzy plus secure in their perversions

It’s the primary platform liberals operate from but the problem is they want to force me to speak and act in a manner that they judge to make them feel warm and fuzzy plus secure in their perversions
Libs are special

if they insult others the target of bile deserve it

but being special libs believe they should always be treated respectfully

You got it wrong. Trump attacks every day, and trump supporters also attack every day. Romney does not turn the other cheek. He is a statesman and doesn't act like an asshole.
Trump intentionally damages it to maintain power, thus weakening us.
Thats not true

trump is attacked every day, along with trump supporters, in very personal terms.

trump is not romney who turns the other cheek.

he fights back
You got it wrong. Trump attacks every day, and trump supporters also attack every day. Romney does not turn the other cheek. He is a statesman and doesn't act like an asshole.
romney is a wuz

he happily accepted the support of trump voters in 2012 but walked away from us in 2016 when we chose trump

I remember defending mitt from lib haters like you who accused him abusing his dog, bullying a mid in prep school, and contributing to the death of an employees wife from cancer
First of all, I am not a "lib hater". Refusing to support a grifter like trump does not make me a "lib hater". Being turned off by Trump's constant misstatements, disrespect of others, divisive behavior, childish ego, and lack of knowledge does not make me a "lib hater". Secondly, I like Romney and think that he is an honorable man and worthy of the Presidency.
Finally, trump voters and Romney voters are hardly of the same ilk. Most Romney supporters were informed voters
and would not be impressed by a person with a history like trump's history.

You are misinformed, son.

Secondly, I like Romney and think that he is an honorable man and worthy of the Presidency.
You like him now but no libs did in 2012 when he ran against obama

Its historical fact that your side attacked romney in the same personal terms just like they are against trump now

Most Romney supporters were informed voters
Thank you

i did not support romney for the nomination but did the adult thing and gave him the support he earned in the general election

something he was not capable of 4 years later

Romney is screwed

he cannot get elected president as a republican or a democrat

and that goes for kasich too

Libs are special

if they insult others the target of bile deserve it

but being special libs believe they should always be treated respectfully
I’ve said it for 20 years. Libs are not going after being treated equally-they seek to be treated specially.

It's sad that so many people voted for Troompa Loompa in 2016, despite him having zero relevant experience.

More disgraceful still that such a sizable minority were so stupid that they voted for him after the complete failure that his four years unquestionably were.

Yeah, not many potuses let in white supremacists. Credit where credit is due!!!! MAGA

Not many potuses let in the Muslim Brotherhood either. Oh yeah, just one.

To you, anyone simply defending America or rights for all is a white supremacist.
Secondly, I like Romney and think that he is an honorable man and worthy of the Presidency.
You like him now but no libs did in 2012 when he ran against obama

Its historical fact that your side attacked romney in the same personal terms just like they are against trump now
It not a fact at all. Romney is not a grifter, nor is he divisive, misstating truth, verbally abusive, authoritarian, disrespectful to others. He also had intelligent, knowledgeable people as advisors, and didn't "know more than the generals". No, there is a huge difference and he was criticized for his politics, not for his bad behavior. I was a moderate Republican until trump had the "debate" with the other true Republican candidates.

He also had intelligent, knowledgeable people as advisors, and didn't "know more than the generals".

If the generals are so smart, then why can't they ever win a single war against a small, 3rd world country?
Does trump know more than the generals? Hell no. It's like trump with the medical profession. Does he know more? hell no. Does he "know more about technology than anybody"? Is Mexico paying for the wall?

Does trump know more than the generals?
Apparently so. Name me a general who has been nominated for a Nobel prize for winning a war, ending a war or bring peace. Hell, just name me a general who has recently won a war, ended a war or brought peace?

It's like trump with the medical profession. Does he know more?
Apparently so. I've studied medicine and know doctor friends. We all agree the masks are practically useless, except unless everyone work N95 masks. Have you tried to buy any? Trump agrees, Fauci agreed. Then he did a 180 on his position and changed his story. Apparently Fauci is a better politician than Trump. Likewise, some of Trump's alternative treatments originally scoffed at have turned out to have merit.

Does he "know more about technology than anybody"?
Apparently so. Trump has consulted technical people on a myriad of subjects all his life in getting things done, and like most everyone else, gets FB from experts in forming his opinions.

Forum List

Back