Is having antibodies of covid, just as good as any of these vaccines?

Do have any sort of concern over untested vaccines given to us in masses?

When I say untested......

Most if not all vaccines had taken years of study before approval. None of these. We are lab rats basically is what that means.

Please explain how that is not true.

Polio was tested for a year on children and then quickly approved for the public. Clinical testing does not take years. Development used to takes years, sometimes from the process of weakening the virus enough to make a vaccine, as one example.

From the science publications I've read (which has no political bias)

The antibody cocktail provides better protection after 6 months than the Johnson and Johnson single dose vaccine. (Which was really depressing)

Natural immunity is also really iffy at best. There's a huge contingent of people who became re-infected after having Covid as soon as 6 months previously. Studies are ongoing and an acquaintance of mine is involved with that study in collecting the numbers. (Young and old age groups are involved)

Immunology is still a huge field of study that contains vast amounts of unknown information. If you think "I got it again" is impossible... you are well on your way to a Darwin award. New variants are exploding everywhere...they know very little about most of them.

Forum List

Back