Is Forging Government Records/Documents Illegal??

Glad you are maintaining your posting standards -- lame.

So when will you be graduating from middle school?

This from the Nazi challenging me to come to his house.

Damn, there goes another one...

1641995780092.png

It's isn't according to just Politico...

it is according to The National Archives Of The United States, the Governor's office of Arizona -- who sent a cease and decease letter to the Republicans in her state who had the audacity to send the forgery to the National Archives...and it is also true according to the FOIA requests that obtained similar forged certificates from 4 other states....the fact that Politico was able to acknowledge a real thing that happened doesn't mean the real thing didn't happen...

View attachment 586883

Aside from all of that...why are you deflecting from the question I asked? Should forging government records like ballots, licenses, election certificates be legal or illegal?? For everyone
So the forged documents were the ballots that the Democrats pulled out and should be shown to the world, but again, stupid fucks like you, want this country to swirl down into a 3rd world, and then you can then be equal with everyone else. Again, Politico is a lying piece of shit, yet you want to use it for your lying piece of shit purposes...

The dems cheated in the tens of million column, that's obvious. Much like Nancy's Reichstag Fire and Fauxi's quarterbacking the Wuhan bioweapon attack on the USA and subsequent suppression of cheap and effective treatment, it's just a question of when it all comes to light.

The dems cheated in the tens of million column, that's obvious. Much like Nancy's Reichstag Fire and Fauxi's quarterbacking the Wuhan bioweapon attack on the USA and subsequent suppression of cheap and effective treatment, it's just a question of when it all comes to light.
Why if it is so obvious Biden cheated and stole the election, your cult leader was so much of a weak incompetent cuck, he failed to produce any evidence of it??

Oh yea...why is it he couldn't even stop his own supporters from getting caught "ACTUALLY COMMITTING VOTER FRAUD"?? And why are you folks still avoiding my first question?

4 Trump voters committing voter fraud in the same damn retirement community?? And you folks are silent about it because you are too busy whining about imaginary voter fraud....sad....

Prove it.
You did it for me....

By being so triggered by a simple question that you are demanding people come to your house for God who knows what

So triggered by a simple question that you are saying whiny shit like "the TOS doesn't force me to answer your questions!!" -- why are you so fragile??

You did it for me....

By being so triggered by a simple question that you are demanding people come to your house for God who knows what

So triggered by a simple question that you are saying whiny shit like "the TOS doesn't force me to answer your questions!!" -- why are you so fragile??
Nice try. Come back when you learn how to be relevant.

Nice try. Come back when you learn how to be relevant.
Relevant??

You are on a thread I created -- whining about being asked a question that every single Trumper on this message board will also not answer...

You are on a thread I created; trying to challenge people to fights -- and you want to talk to me about relevant...

Get yo whining ass off the post and prove how irrelevant I am...

Relevant??

You are on a thread I created -- whining about being asked a question that every single Trumper on this message board will also not answer...

You are on a thread I created; trying to challenge people to fights -- and you want to talk to me about relevant...

Get yo whining ass off the post and prove how irrelevant I am...
What was the question?

All I see is some idiot peppering the place with NAZI symbols on a ding lookalike. Your mileage obviously varies. Why? I can only presume that you really don't care how the place looks to potential newcomers either.

Yep. Whatever point they are trying to make all that are doing is making themselves look like Nazi supporters by so proudly displaying the symbol

Forum List

Back