Is Donald Trump a sociopath?

• Total voters
View attachment 83875 Good little Brownshirt......your hitlery salutes you....
I would say if hitter was alive it would be lying Trump who would be good buddies with him he3 has a history of paling up with commies they lies about it

Liar ... Lying Trump

hitler went to war with commies, dems made them allies

and thats a bad thing ??? make them not want to attack your country??? are you really this stupid ??? really are you!!!

That's not why fdr sucked stalins cock

stalin had what fdr wanted; total, murderous, tyranny

fdr wanted to kneel at the masters feet.

whats with the sucking cock ??? are you mad cause nobody will let you suck their cock any more ???? maybe if you get those blisters all over your mouth taken care of you night get some mouth sucking cock

I would say if hitter was alive it would be lying Trump who would be good buddies with him he3 has a history of paling up with commies they lies about it

Liar ... Lying Trump

and thats a bad thing ??? make them not want to attack your country??? are you really this stupid ??? really are you!!!

the USA alliance with Russia during the world war II era is very important. It is meat for scandal amongst people prone to adolf worship

bull shit ... total bull shit and we all know it

I do not think so. So far Trump has not expressed anything close to "racial supremacy" ---or malignant nationalism
seems you would be wrong it on video ...
Little early to be smoking crack.
thats your best well litter early for you doing heroine .., you can't stand it that you support a bigger liar then Hillary ever could be
have more coffee before you post, you sound retarded as your spelling and grammar is worse then mine.

no one is a bigger liar than hillary, she lies when she doesn't even need to.

and your trump defense is pointless as I don't support him and I certainly won't support the tyrannical **** that stole democracy to get the nomination, unlike you, who chooses party over everything

Trump shoves his foot into his mouth lots----but he does seem to be a bit more honest than is Hillary
that's your opinion and not others

The closest thing to psychopathy or sociopathy in The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM)—the book that defines every mental illness and outlines how mental-health professionals should make the diagnosis—is either Narcissistic Personality Disorder or Antisocial Personality Disorder.

Other analysts have focused on the applicability of Narcissistic Personality Disorder, which the Mayo Clinic defines by “an inflated sense of [one’s] own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultra-confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that’s vulnerable to the slightest criticism.” One psychologist, Ben Michaelis, called Trump “textbook Narcissistic Personality Disorder.” Psychologist George Simon called Trump “so classic that I’m archiving video clips of him to use in workshops because there’s no better example of his characteristics.”

To more wholly assess the claim of sociopathy, then, it may be more illustrative at this point to consider the Antisocial Personality Disorder side of the picture, which focuses on deceit, manipulation, disregard for the rights of others, and failure to take responsibility for one’s actions.

According to the DSM, Antisocial Personality Disorder should be diagnosed in a person who meets two criteria about the way they function in the world, and criteria about their personal traits. In the realm of the latter, the person must also demonstrate two other traits: antagonism and disinhibition.

Is Donald Trump a Sociopath?

I think it is very clear that Trump is a sociopath and completely insane.
Maybe Mattieboy, but we all know Hillary is a psychopath...except you.
no you've been convinced by you handlers she is ... that's the sad part .... repub-lie-tards can be led by the nose so easily
Yeah...30 years in the public eye with a long track record of lies, corruption, and deceit clearly evident, but you can't see it.
yeah... 30 years what you can't see are personal attacks coming from the right with no bases to them ... every so call lie that was said to be has been proven to be a lie coming from the right ... because they can't stand the I deal of her being right

thats your best well litter early for you doing heroine .., you can't stand it that you support a bigger liar then Hillary ever could be
have more coffee before you post, you sound retarded as your spelling and grammar is worse then mine.

and your trump defense is pointless as I don't support him and I certainly won't support the tyrannical **** that stole democracy to get the nomination, unlike you, who chooses party over everything

Trump shoves his foot into his mouth lots----but he does seem to be a bit more honest than is Hillary
Agreed.

IMO it would be very difficult to find another person who lies more than Mrs. BJ. She can't but not lie.
you are ring its your opinion

if he says 2 words, he's been more honest than hillary could
again a opinion not a fact

The closest thing to psychopathy or sociopathy in The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM)—the book that defines every mental illness and outlines how mental-health professionals should make the diagnosis—is either Narcissistic Personality Disorder or Antisocial Personality Disorder.

Other analysts have focused on the applicability of Narcissistic Personality Disorder, which the Mayo Clinic defines by “an inflated sense of [one’s] own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultra-confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that’s vulnerable to the slightest criticism.” One psychologist, Ben Michaelis, called Trump “textbook Narcissistic Personality Disorder.” Psychologist George Simon called Trump “so classic that I’m archiving video clips of him to use in workshops because there’s no better example of his characteristics.”

To more wholly assess the claim of sociopathy, then, it may be more illustrative at this point to consider the Antisocial Personality Disorder side of the picture, which focuses on deceit, manipulation, disregard for the rights of others, and failure to take responsibility for one’s actions.

According to the DSM, Antisocial Personality Disorder should be diagnosed in a person who meets two criteria about the way they function in the world, and criteria about their personal traits. In the realm of the latter, the person must also demonstrate two other traits: antagonism and disinhibition.

no you've been convinced by you handlers she is ... that's the sad part .... repub-lie-tards can be led by the nose so easily
Yeah...30 years in the public eye with a long track record of lies, corruption, and deceit clearly evident, but you can't see it.
yeah 30 years of your handlers putting false accusations in your head that you just can't seem to tell the difference between real and reality ... one of the things we see are repub-lie-tardes trying to convince their base she lied .. then when they read the whole story they find out that repub-lie-tard followers were lied to... the sad part is you don't know the difference
Unbelievable.

You believe just what the left media tells you and your post proves it. You think Hillary has been mistreated and she doesn't lie any more than other pols. You are a dupe and don't know it.

THis just described nearly every lefty on this site.

Their need to demonize Trump and his supporters, because of political disagreements shows a complete inability of empathy.

They literally cannot imagine a reason for anyone to think differently than themselves, other than Evulness or stupidity, of course.

More and more I have been seeing liberals who insist on phrasing questions as though their opinions were the ONLY POSSIBLE objective reality.

And what about all the lefties who insist that Trump has NO chance of winning despite the polls showing him well within striking distance?

As for Trump he is a New York Businessman with a long career of public speaking and a brash and even vulgar public persona.

For someone to assume that that is all there is to this Ivy League Graduate is to be a fool who is judging a book by it's cover.

Looking at the definitions - the definition of sociopath, the definition of psychopath, there are some clear markers in his behaviors. Whether is he or isn't is academic, though.

What he is for sure, however, is remarkably self-centered and shallow. He owns a clear, if significantly limited, set of skills that allow him to essentially maul people through the sheer force of his will. That can work in a vacuum, such as commercial real estate, but not on any kind of macro scale. On a macro scale, it simply makes him an embarrassing buffoon.

He's just the right guy at just the right time with just the right skills to be attractive to many, unfortunately.

He had the skill set to pick out a policy platform that took off like a rocket.

And a nation wide primary is a pretty macro setting.

Are you old enough to remember the way liberals said similar things about Reagan? And then he won and took this nation to new heights?

image.jpeg

Liar ... Lying Trump

nice try but nobudy will buy that one ... you can't stand it because Trump has been caught lie after lie and its starting to show among trump X supporters ... even G.W.Bush an and his family said they won't vote for him they will vote for hillary...

Do you know what this is?

Their need to demonize Trump and his supporters, because of political disagreements shows a complete inability of empathy.

They literally cannot imagine a reason for anyone to think differently than themselves, other than Evulness or stupidity, of course.

More and more I have been seeing liberals who insist on phrasing questions as though their opinions were the ONLY POSSIBLE objective reality.

And what about all the lefties who insist that Trump has NO chance of winning despite the polls showing him well within striking distance?

As for Trump he is a New York Businessman with a long career of public speaking and a brash and even vulgar public persona.

For someone to assume that that is all there is to this Ivy League Graduate is to be a fool who is judging a book by it's cover.

ok-----you are right----EXCEPT---you have no idea as to what constitutes a psychopath------its ok----do not worry

ok-----you are right----EXCEPT---you have no idea as to what constitutes a psychopath------its ok----do not worry

You are the one that has no idea.

No idea about what I do or do not know.

I made a serious and honest reply to the OP.

You made a stupid snarky quip.

That made no point, and addressed nothing I said.

BUT expressed disagreement.

That is a standard lefty tactic.

They know that they cannot let the Truth be spoken without challenge, because the Truth is so dangerous to them and their agenda.

But, more and more Americans are refusing to be afraid of being called Racist, or refusing to take the "high road" and just let the lefties smear them and get away with it.

SO, they do the "Drive by" where they disagree, but obscurely or vaguely so as to give nothing for the Right to show it untrue, or to demand that the lefties support or defend.

Lefties are dishonest scum like that.

View attachment 83877

Liar ... Lying Trump

nice try but nobudy will buy that one ... you can't stand it because Trump has been caught lie after lie and its starting to show among trump X supporters ... even G.W.Bush an and his family said they won't vote for him they will vote for hillary...

You are the one that has no idea.

No idea about what I do or do not know.

I made a serious and honest reply to the OP.

You made a stupid snarky quip.

That made no point, and addressed nothing I said.

BUT expressed disagreement.

That is a standard lefty tactic.

They know that they cannot let the Truth be spoken without challenge, because the Truth is so dangerous to them and their agenda.

But, more and more Americans are refusing to be afraid of being called Racist, or refusing to take the "high road" and just let the lefties smear them and get away with it.

SO, they do the "Drive by" where they disagree, but obscurely or vaguely so as to give nothing for the Right to show it untrue, or to demand that the lefties support or defend.

Lefties are dishonest scum like that.
no you didn't you stated and opinion and a bad one at that

But liberals define insanity as disagreement with them. It's unbelievable that anyone could disagree with their beliefs, they aren't just wrong, they are evil. If you look at the responses the left treats Trump like they did with Bush and Reagan, they are evil incarnate.

View attachment 83877

Liar ... Lying Trump

Bill Mahr does your thinking for you?

yeah 30 years of your handlers putting false accusations in your head that you just can't seem to tell the difference between real and reality ... one of the things we see are repub-lie-tardes trying to convince their base she lied .. then when they read the whole story they find out that repub-lie-tard followers were lied to... the sad part is you don't know the difference
Unbelievable.

You believe just what the left media tells you and your post proves it. You think Hillary has been mistreated and she doesn't lie any more than other pols. You are a dupe and don't know it.
no, you believe what Fox noise tells to believe ... or hannity or rush or any of those right wing liars tells you to believe... you have been sooooooo brain washed with hate everything dem/liberal that you'll never be able to know what the real truth is ... look at benghazi ... she was told by the CIA that they believe it was about the movie because of all the rioting in Egypt ... what doesn't the right do when she comes back then says it wasn't about the movie, it was about terrorist ... you guys on the right call her a liar ... you don't take in consideration that the CIA got it wrong to her .... then you righties say well she was a sleep when it happen cause thats what fox noise said ... come to find out she was on the phone all hours of the night and day trying to get them some sort of help ... that too was in the benghazi hearings but to hear it from you right wing haters she was a sleep ... you have no Idea what the real truth is

View attachment 83877

Liar ... Lying Trump

Bill Mahr does your thinking for you?

does rush limp balls do your thinking for you???

damn spell correct

Last edited:

Forum List

Back