Is Dilbert Comic Racist?

LOL Talk about missing the big point. What part of "diversity on the Engineering team" did you not get?
Okay, you are right. And the last frame of the comic where the black guy identifies as white isn't needed.

Well, Scotts cartoon certainly isn't diverse, so I would call him a racist by default.
It's diverse now because of Dave, the black man who identifies as white. I was going to put "identifies as a white man" but I'm not sure of the man part since he didn't say.

And the story continues.....

dilbert may 3.jpg

Scott Adams has been riding the line for a few years now, I think he decided to cross it. Lets see how he gets smacked around for it.
The term racist has been used so often for so many people that the definition of racist should be changed to any white person.

racist​

[ rey-sist ]SHOW IPA

1. Any white person.

The term racist has been used so often for so many people that the definition of racist should be changed to any white person.

racist​

[ rey-sist ]SHOW IPA

1. Any white person.
So, it's kind of interesting, right? Most White people don't think anything can be racist, so long as it is racism toward non white people. Now if it is anything mildly critical of white people, it is instantly racist.

So, it's kind of interesting, right? Most White people don't think anything can be racist, so long as it is racism toward non white people. Now if it is anything mildly critical of white people, it is instantly racist.
I find in interesting that it is very easy to call any white person racist but there is an argument that black people cant’t be racist.

racist​

[ rey-sist ]SHOW IPA

1. Any white person.

I usually go with "anything an SJW disagrees with, can also use sexist, homophobic, or transphobic to the same effect"

Sarcasm against stupid shit in media cartoons and comics is the "bread and butter" of these artists.
This is what they are good at, known for, and get paid for. This is why they have a fan following.

Americans are basically all narcissistic and refuse to admit the truth about anything. These cartoonists do it for us, and Americans love it because WE are the ones that didn't have to say it.

The ONLY ones that oppose such truths are the ones that cannot handle truth, reality, or logic and reason.

truth-trial.gif

1651762561368.png

This was on the Dilbert Site todayView attachment 639319

I think it's very funny, but I suspect many will accuse Dilbert (Scott Adams) of being racist.

The left is too stupid to realize that cancelling people just proving the point that... you can't cancel the truth.

While they accused Scott Adams for racism, none of them actually denied that he's right.

Holy effing Shiite! If he identified as a midget Asian lesbian, Dilbert’s company could check off lots of boxes. I suspect the comic strip author is making fun of PC labeling systems. But, who knows?

... or maybe he's just tired of being peculiar cuck.

I don't care what they want to do, say or support self identifying as something they are not, but it is stupid and obvious, so fair game fore for cartoonist to make fun of.

He tried to play the smarty-smart gimmick for publicity. The problem is that he can never get closure on the delivery. The trademark of a "white aristocrat" is to keep their conspiracies hidden from the riff-raff.. usually with other riff-raff. As much I recall, Scott is all about gay rights which are simply the conventional barrier used to keep blacks in check. It would have worked but Scott forgot that the prejudiced white majority is also gender prejudiced and they don't want to take flak alongside him. Because in the eyes of loon left, only homosexuals are allowed to touch the race issue.

He would have been better off if he made it a religion issue but no, he had to make a point because deep down inside he let the Twitter and YouTube trolls get to him. He started chatting people up about what could only be described as a "final solution"... because he still doesn't get that he has NO black audience of any significance. Other than the military (maybe), it's still all tokenism.

He realized that he was completely wrong about COVID and about jabs, and his cult of personality requires that people shut up and get indoctrinated. He decided to play the cult and be the knight fighting the racism dragon. He doesn't get that his entire cult/political culture is held together by prejudice against uppity people who are probably part black, expect to be able to challenge his indoctrination and have every reason to feel that they are welcome to do so, in the name of all the "rights" that every shill in the media preaches about.

It's just a big "do as I say and not as I do" but this is going to be ugly because his e-celebrity friends won't get their hands dirty. They love their YouTube status and don't get that most people just don't care! Everyone is going to run for the photo-op against the evil bigot and even if Scott ever gets a chance to say what he wanted to say, it won't fly because it can't be proven and feels like racism because leftists scream it IS racism.... but keeping the Greek chorus trained apparently was worth it.

Forum List

Back