Is Cuba Making Good on Promises? White House Won't Say.

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Part of the deal of 'normalizing' relations with Cuba was for them to release 53 political prisoners. No explanation as to why only 53 out of hundreds being kept simply for political dissention, but that was the agreement. There is zero evidence that any have been released and we are expected to take the word of a lying dictator. Seems to me that if they can't prove they are holding up their end of the agreement, then all bets are off. No deal if they can't be trusted. Not only haven't they shown that they are willing to uphold promises, they have gone even farther to attack free speech.

So, we make this deal and an oppressive dictator has more freedom to be an asshole, but we get nothing. Obama seems to have a long track record of untying the hands of tyrants and putting the U.S. in a vulnerable position. We free terrorists and fund terrorist organizations. The only people Obama is tough on are tax payers, gun owners and political foes.

" When asked about a lack of transparency in the prisoner exchange process, Psaki said, "Well, we know who’s on there. And the Cuban government knows who’s on there." …

After Psaki stated that she had no updates to provide, a befuddled Matt Lee asked, "Hold on — hold on a second. Can we — I mean, is it — what’s happening? Are they out? Are they not out? … Where are they?"

Psaki responded, "I don’t have any more updates to provide for you, Matt."

Lee, frustrated, followed up, "So the Cubans don’t actually have to do anything?" "

http://www.caintv.com/state-dept-did-cuba-release-th

they wont say because they know that it was a flop

the political prisoners are still prisoners

193806.jpg

One of the headline was that Cuba freed 3 people who were believed to be on U.S. political prisoner list. So, they don't know for sure? Nothing can be verified and we just get statement assuming this or that.

I think they should know exactly who the prisoners are and why they are there.

Cuba is reluctant to release prisoners who are guilty of nothing and they are doing it so slowly, as if it's difficult to arrange. Obama released terrorists like it was nothing.

-
One of the headline was that Cuba freed 3 people who were believed to be on U.S. political prisoner list. So, they don't know for sure? Nothing can be verified and we just get statement assuming this or that.

I think they should know exactly who the prisoners are and why they are there.

Cuba is reluctant to release prisoners who are guilty of nothing and they are doing it so slowly, as if it's difficult to arrange. Obama released terrorists like it was nothing.

pretty meaningless

not much more then a headline maker for the prezbo

Forum List

Back