Is "Climate Change" The Biggest Hoax Ever Perpetrated Against The American People?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
I suspect I'm way ahead of the curve in believing that it is but will those here that are still alive 50 years from now come to that same conclusion?

I mean nothing has really panned-out for the "climate change" weenies except for the perpetrators of the hoax getting rich.

Indeed we have a new breed of wind/solar/EV robber barons who fleece the taxpayer with every new spending bill.

They even scare small children with their tripe about Polar Bears going bye-bye yet there are more Polar Bears now than when this hoax started some 40-50 years ago.

I suspect I'm way ahead of the curve in believing that it is but will those here that are still alive 50 years from now come to that same conclusion?

I mean nothing has really panned-out for the "climate change" weenies except for the perpetrators of the hoax getting rich.

Indeed we have a new breed of wind/solar/EV robber barons who fleece the taxpayer with every new spending bill.

They even scare small children with their tripe about Polar Bears going bye-bye yet there are more Polar Bears now than when this hoax started some 40-50 years ago.
No. I think that goes to the Great Society welfare state.

Religion is the oldest scam to date....

Hard to tell. We have a stolen election, a scamdemic, and criminals running the country. Climate change is a hoax and has always been one.

Yes and its been going on since the 60's with global cooling and a new Ice Age....

Not America. The world.

Would anyone be shocked to learn that there is a movement to lower the worlds population by any means necessary?... through war or famine or pandemics.... it answers a lot of questions.... the true believers in green energy and saving the planet are not playin... they are as serious as a heart attack....

Would anyone be shocked to learn that there is a movement to lower the worlds population by any means necessary?... through war or famine or pandemics.... it answers a lot of questions.... the true believers in green energy and saving the planet are not playin... they are as serious as a heart attack....
We are overpopulated (but that's just another sign that the end is near). :omg:

I would vote for the Theory of Evolution, which is a direct attack on the Christian religion (as well as human intellect).
As your Chairman has told you, the subject about which I am going to speak to you tonight is ‘Why I am not a Christian’. Perhaps it would be as well, first of all, to try to make out what one means by the word ‘Christian’. It is used these days in a very loose sense by a great many people. Some people mean no more by it than a person who attempts to live a good life. In that sense I suppose there would be Christians in all sects and creeds; but I do not think that that is the proper sense of the word, if only because it would imply that all the people who are not Christians—all the Buddhists, Confucians, Mohammedans, and so on—are not trying to live a good life. I do not mean by a Christian any person who tries to live decently according to his lights. I think that you must have a certain amount of definite belief before you have a right to call yourself a Christian. The word does not have quite such a full-blooded meaning now as it had in the times of St Augustine and St Thomas Aquinas. In those days, if a man said that he was a Christian it was known what he meant. You accepted a whole collection of creeds which were set out with great precision, and every single syllable of those creeds you believed with the whole strength of your convictions.

As your Chairman has told you, the subject about which I am going to speak to you tonight is ‘Why I am not a Christian’. Perhaps it would be as well, first of all, to try to make out what one means by the word ‘Christian’. It is used these days in a very loose sense by a great many people. Some people mean no more by it than a person who attempts to live a good life. In that sense I suppose there would be Christians in all sects and creeds; but I do not think that that is the proper sense of the word, if only because it would imply that all the people who are not Christians—all the Buddhists, Confucians, Mohammedans, and so on—are not trying to live a good life. I do not mean by a Christian any person who tries to live decently according to his lights. I think that you must have a certain amount of definite belief before you have a right to call yourself a Christian. The word does not have quite such a full-blooded meaning now as it had in the times of St Augustine and St Thomas Aquinas. In those days, if a man said that he was a Christian it was known what he meant. You accepted a whole collection of creeds which were set out with great precision, and every single syllable of those creeds you believed with the whole strength of your convictions.
He should have included in the title, ...'and why you shouldn't be either.'

I suspect I'm way ahead of the curve in believing that it is
Since you have no evidence to believe that, you are BEHIND the curve.
but will those here that are still alive 50 years from now come to that same conclusion?
No.
Do you reject the observations showing the planet has warmed at a rate not seen in a million years or more. Those sharp spike you see on the ice core data are roughly 1 centigrade degree per thousand years.
The taxpayers who buy subsidized EVs aren't being fleeced.
Polar bears require sea ice to feed and to breed. Sea ice in the Arctic is disappearing. Ipso facto, their population is threatened.

No we aren't. The carrying capacity of the planet is double what we have now.
All I know is that there are 125+ million more people in the US than there was in 1970.....And it sucks sweaty donkey balls.

I swear you could go out into the middle of the woods, dig a hole, get in it, and some asshole would be along in a few minutes to ask what you were doing. ;)

Since you have no evidence to believe that, you are BEHIND the curve.

No.

Do you reject the observations showing the planet has warmed at a rate not seen in a million years or more. Those sharp spike you see on the ice core data are roughly 1 centigrade degree per thousand years.

The taxpayers who buy subsidized EVs aren't being fleeced.

Polar bears require sea ice to feed and to breed. Sea ice in the Arctic is disappearing. Ipso facto, their population is threatened.
I know you are all tied-up in knots over the whole thing but I take a more pragmatic approach.....It's snake oil, pure and simple....You are just a rube.

All I know is that there are 125+ million more people in the US than there was in 1970.....And it sucks sweaty donkey balls.

I swear you could go out into the middle of the woods, dig a hole, get in it, and some asshole would be along in a few minutes to ask what you were doing. ;)

You can fit every human on Earth into the state of Rhode Island.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back