Is civil war enevitable?

lol

No.

No matter how much conservatives seek to destroy American culture, there’ll be no ‘civil war.’
You are part of the problem and never off any solution for what this Nation is dealing with.

You write daily it is only the right and Conservative movement that is wanting to destroy the Nation but ANTIFA along with BLM are not on the right nor Conservative, so remember that when you point your crooked little finger as usual…
Being that certain groups are well funded & seem hell bent to destroy American culture...Its very likely.
My personal opinion is no.

I'm 64 years old. America was NEVER like this before. NEVER. It's very likely that this poisonous and toxic divisive environment is paid for and contrived. I can't help but compare the "moonshot" comparison to rich and dark organizations that are targeting America. Funding X, Y or z groups to destabilize us. Soros or his overlords. I have now believe there is a larger group pushing this. It's almost certainly so.

Last edited:
Being that certain groups are well funded & seem hell bent to destroy American culture...Its very likely.

Every single, last shred of patriotic "resistance" against the evil system hawked by You Tube influencers and alternative news sources happens within the System—within its bounds. There will be no civil war 2.0, no second revolutionary war to preserve and liberate traditional America; hell, there'll be no proper or real violent resistance at all against the State or the System. In short, Americans will accept, eventually, whatever tyranny and madness their government and globalist puppeteers force on them, up to and including the destruction of their civilization. Why? Because there is no chance of forming a unified front across America, no hope of training even a guerilla or insurgent army large or effective enough to actually change anything, for the better or otherwise.

Whatever the State and globalist scum decide to do to us little people and our once amazing, unique nation is what will come to pass; no one will or can stop it. THEY have all the cards, all the high ground, all the communication systems, weapons industries—they control everything. Think about it, my fellow Americans. Think carefully. Even our hallowed Second Amendment, our ultimate way out of tyranny and oppression, that magic bullet everyone falls back on in conversations on such matters? We must ASK permission to exercise that "right". We must ask the government's permission to acquire and keep the means to defend ourselves and our families. Face it: we are a conquered people and the only thing that will ever liberate us is time; decades upon decades of waiting, hoping, praying for a better world—which MIGHT come around eventually.

I'm 64 years old. America was NEVER like this before. NEVER.
The Dem party has been in serious decline ever since they lost their 40 year grip on congress. As they grow more desperate they lie, fabricate, rig, cheat, break our laws, ally with America's enemies. allow foreigners to kill our people. I'd say something is going to give soon.

lol

No.

No matter how much conservatives seek to destroy American culture, there’ll be no ‘civil war.’
Explain self, explain how love of nation, freedom, liberty, and rugged individualism, family, belief in a just God, and a fervent belief that all men are created equal are equatable with the destruction of the nation, and then explain how infanticide, treason, trans-humanism, hate, intolerance, racism, sexual deviancy, drug addiction, termination of family, and wanton hedonism are not, we're all fucking ears??? :banana:

You are part of the problem and never off any solution for what this Nation is dealing with.

You write daily it is only the right and Conservative movement that is wanting to destroy the Nation but ANTIFA along with BLM are not on the right nor Conservative, so remember that when you point your crooked little finger as usual…

My personal opinion is no.
Its very likely. I will never accept the bullshit liberals push. Ever.

Eventually...

Well yes. The chances are near 100 percent at some point.

Within the next 20 years, not a snowballs chance in hell.

Imagine your children being burned to death from napalm in the street.

Now think about your political position right now.

Are you willing to see that for the gains you think are possible because that is what war looks like. Stop talking about civil war like it is a fucking daytime tv show - it is beyond moronic. NOTHING is uglier than war.

"In peace, children bury their parents; war violates the order of nature and causes parents to bury their children."
Herodotus

We had Civil unrest in the 1960’s and 1970’s and we did not fall apart and I doubt we will now.
Civil unrest in the past America was generally in house and home grown, yep. No so much now. So don't sit back and blow this "unrest" off. Ever wonder why say 14% gets 99% attention lately? Because it sure as hell isn't journalistic curiosity.

No, peeps can't get their noses out of their smart crack phones long enough.

I'll say this, a small band of stealthy/skilled shooters could bring certain areas of this country to a standstill. I'm really surprised it hasn't happened already given the Antifa and BLM loons on the loose.

Anyone that remembers the Beltway Snipers of 20 years ago and lived in the area will know exactly what I'm talking about. Everyone's head was on a swivel and law enforcement was running in circles.

D.C. sniper attacks - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back