Is Christmas a Christian (or Catholic) Holiday?

I was raised a Catholic so I understand the cultism of the Catholic Church. I renounced the Catholic Church in 1979 and I have now been an Agnostic for many, many years so I know what it is. You know nothing but Catholic brainwashing that is forced on you. So .... don't even think you can tell me about "understanding" or "ideas".

There is not one cell in my body or brain that is "brown". You, on the other hand, have "brown" in your genetic make-up:

Hitler was born a Catholic. He was baptized in the Roman Catholic Church and was confirmed at the Roman Catholic Cathedral in Linz. The Catholic Church supported the Nazis and helped Nazis escape to South America to avoid capture and imprisonment for war crimes. The Catholic Church was (and probably still is) as brown as the Schicklgrubers. You are Catholic = Nazi.

And I never said you are not an idiot.

And I never said you are not a moron.

For Nazis I am a Jew. And I am very sure that you never had to do anything with the catholic church. Why you left in Berlin 1979 a church where you never had been a member is a mystery to me. And also your profound knowledge about German public discussions - although you are not a German - is a mystery to me. Did you work for a Soviet secret service here? Do you still believe in their bullshit?

Last edited:
For Nazis I am a Jew.
Es ist mir egal.
And I am very sure that you never had to do anything with the catholic church. Why you left in Berlin 1979 a church where you never had been a member is a mystery to me
What an idiot.

And also your profound knowledge about German public discussions - although you are not a German - is a mystery to me.
I speak four languages. Is that also a mystery?

Did you work for a Soviet secret service here?
Yes, I was a KGB agent working for STASI in der Hauptstadt der DDR to help Erich Honeker to eliminate all Catholics from the world because Catholicism is a cult and it supports pedophile Fascists. Pass auf! :badgrin:

Es ist mir egal. ...

:lol:

What an ignorant evil willing mind. Astonishing that g'd has so much patience with you. Nevertheless your ideas about the Catholic church under the Nazis in Germany are Soviet brainwash without any reality.

Last edited:
Of course it is!
Both, in the begining the only Christian church that existed in western Europe was the Catholic Church. When the Christian religion became the state religion of Rome. Jesus replaced the god Saturn and the Saturnalia festival ( December 25th. ) became Jesus's birthday, even though he was actually born in the fall.

Both, in the begining the only Christian church that existed in western Europe was the Catholic Church. When the Christian religion became the state religion of Rome. Jesus replaced the god Saturn and the Saturnalia festival ( December 25th. ) became Jesus's birthday, even though he was actually born in the fall.

The Saturnalia festival was from 17th-23th. In later times from 17th-30th. In general the Saturnalia festival - where also slaves and masters changed their roles - seems to have more to do with carnival ("5th season") where fools overtake the rulership and for a short time everyone is able to [play to] be what someone likes to be.

Last edited:
The Saturnalia festival was from 17th-23th. In later times from 17th-30th. In general the Saturnalia festival - where also slaves and masters changed their roles - seems to have more to do with carnival ("5th season") where fools overtake the rulership and for a short time everyone is able to [play to] be what someone likes to be.
I thought it strange Jesus didn't replace Jupiter. After all he is king of the Old Roman gods. But if you look at everything Saturn is credited with, it's similar to what the religion created about Jesus.

Jesus lived in the later times of the Empire.

I thought it strange Jesus didn't replace Jupiter. After all he is king of the Old Roman gods. But if you look at everything Saturn is credited with, it's similar to what the religion created about Jesus.

I do not see anything what is similar between Zeus or Saturn and Jesus.

Jesus lived in the later times of the Empire.

He lived in the time of Augustus who had been the first emperor of the Roman Empire. From this point of view the city of Rome had been 753 years old and the Roman Empire will finally die in 1453 AD with Constantinople. The last Roman emperor will be Manuel II Paleiologos.

Famous quote from Manuel:

For show me anything that Mohammed instituted new: you will only find what is bad or inhuman, such as when he orders in decreeing that the belief that he preached should be advanced by the sword.
Manuel II Paleiologos

Source: Manuel Paleologus, Dialogues with a Learned Moslem. Dialogue 7 (2009), chapters 1-18 (of 37)

Last edited:
I do not see anything what is similar between Zeus or Saturn and Jesus.
Zeus is Greek, Jupiter is the Roman equivalent. Saturn was about renewal, fertility, lots of good things, abundance, peace. Promises made by the creators of Christianity.

He lived in the time of Augustus who had been the first emperor of the Roman Empire. The Roman Empire will had been finally died in 1453 AD in Constantinople.
It died a lot sooner in Rome. Almost a thousand years earlier.

Zeus is Greek, Jupiter is the Roman equivalent. Saturn

Oh - I made an unimportant mistake. Saturn is Chronos - you say Cronus - the father of Zeus. I also don't see anything what is similar between Cronus and Jesus.

was about renewal, fertility, lots of good things, abundance, peace. Promises made by the creators of Christianity.

I do not see any sense in this statement.

Oh - I made an unimportant mistake. Saturn is Chronos - you say Cronus - the father of Zeus. I also don't see anything what is similar between Cronus and Jesus.

I do not see any sense in this statement.
Agreed, an unimportant mistake about an unimportant subject Ok, good night.

It died a lot sooner in Rome. Almost a thousand years earlier.

Short: Real history is much more complex than your simple "died". The Orient (East Rome, "the East") and the Occident (West Rome, "the West") are still today important factors. And somehow is every member of the western world also a member of the ancient Greek culture. (The lingua franka in the Roman empire was not English and not Latin but Greek: it was on its own a Greek culture). All people from the western world could say: "Under our skin we are all Greeks."

Last edited:
Agreed, an unimportant mistake about an unimportant subject Ok, good night.

Or with other words: You spoke nonsense and you don't know why. Antichristian prejudices are often called "education" today.

Or with other words: You spoke nonsense and you don't know why. Antichristian prejudices are often called "education" today.
I should have known, you are some kind of Christian fanatic. Good luck with that. You're going to need it in this part of your life and the next.

Forum List

Back