Is Christmas a Christian (or Catholic) Holiday?

From earlier goodby, Godby, Godby'e, Godbwye, God b'w'y, God bwy yee, God buy you, God be wi' you, each a progressively shorter contraction of God be with you.
source: goodbye - Wiktionary
You told me "good bye" but you are still writing so you do not know what good bye means .....
A what? "Kafir?" Do you like to say you are a Muslim who is an atheist?
... and you also do not know what "kafir" means. You must first thinking then you can better speaking. Not opposite.

I think you are too biased. Whether or not Christmas is rooted in pagan beliefs is irrelevant. Christianity itself is rooted in Judaism so it is disloyal to the faith in one God as soon as Jesus was called "Messiah". The point is that Christianity is not a pure religion. Christianity is a concocted concept invented by irreverent Jews who lost their faith. So ..... its roots are not Christian anyway.
There was no Jesus or Jews until about 500 years ago when the Vatican invented the letter 'J'. The real names of the Messiah and the realm He operated in are vastly different, both in spelling and meaning.

There was no Jesus or Jews until about 500 years ago when the Vatican invented the letter 'J'. The real names of the Messiah and the realm He operated in are vastly different, both in spelling and meaning.
It's all BS. Judaism is the founder of this variety of BS then Christianity added a pile of new BS onto the old BS and they call it an improvement! :auiqs.jpg:

What's only your problem - not my problem. I am a Catholic - so my religion (=rebound in god) is very transparent for everyone.
Catholicism is a cult that keeps people deaf and blind. You do not see reality - „Nur wenige Menschen haben die Phantasie für die Realität.“

Catholicism is a cult that keeps people deaf and blind.

What's nonsense. And you would know this very well if you had been grown up under Catholics. Your will is just simple to wipe all Catholics from this planet - and as far as I can see you will be successful, because you never would listen to anyone who believes that this could mean the whole mankind will be wiped out.

You do not see reality - „Nur wenige Menschen haben die Phantasie für die Realität.“

What a bullshit sentence from a very arrogant asshole. Who had been the idiot who said this?

Last edited:
Catholicism is a cult that keeps people deaf and blind.
What's nonsense. And you would know this very well if you had been grown up under Catholics.

You are saying that I am a liar that I was born and raised a Catholic? I showed you a copy of my Austritt but you are blind from the cult of Catholicism. :deal:
Your will is just simple to wipe all Catholics from this planet - and as far as I can see you will be successful, because you never would listen to anyone who believes that this could mean the whole mankind will be wiped out.
I never said I want to wipe out all Catholics from this planet. You can follow Satan if you and Catholicism want to do it. I don't care. I have saved myself but you can continue to Hell.
:splat:
You do not see reality - „Nur wenige Menschen haben die Phantasie für die Realität.“

What a bullshit sentence from a very arrogant asshole. Who had been the idiot who said this?
Johann Wolfgang von Göthe. Zitat zum Thema: Phantasie, Vorstellungskraft. But maybe you are Analphabet - illiterate - or you never stop listening to superstious Satansim. :eusa_hand:

Johann Wolfgang von Göthe. Zitat zum Thema: Phantasie, Vorstellungskraft.

From Goethe (and not "Göthe" - I saw never anyone writing his name with "ö" - so I doubt also you read something from Goethe) I only liked up to now his poem "Der Zauberlehrling". I never understood why so many teachers seem only to be impressed from this man. He spoke also a lot of nonsense. In this case elitarian unenlightened nonsense. By the way: The very best translation of the poem "Der Zauberlehrling" was made from the married couple Walt Disney and Lilian Mary Bounds and members of their company. I was (and I'm still today) very surprised about this translation made from a Zauberlehrling who had learned to be a Zaubermeister on his own.

Last edited:
From Goethe (and not "Göthe" - I saw never anyone writing his name with "ö" - so I doubt also you read something from Goethe)

You have many BIG problems.

* You don't believe I've read anything from Göthe.
* You think Göthe is an idiot.
* You think that I was not a Catholic. You think I am lying.
* You are illiterate.
* You are superstitious.
* You don't know what "bye-bye" means.
* You are destined to go to Hell.
* You are deaf and blind from Catholicism.
* You think god and jesus wrote the bible.
* You do not see reality.
* You think I want to wipe out all Catholics from this planet.
* You do not understand my Austritt.
* You believe in hokus-pokus.
* You are a Satan worshipper.

THE BOTTOM LINE: If you do not learn these things you wil go to hell for sure because god will not take pity on you. "Es hört doch jeder nur, was er versteht."

You have many BIG problems.

* You don't believe I've read anything from Göthe.
* You think Göthe is an idiot.
* You think that I was not a Catholic. You think I am lying.
* You are illiterate.
* You are superstitious.
* You don't know what "bye-bye" means.
* You are destined to go to Hell.
* You are deaf and blind from Catholicism.
* You think god and jesus wrote the bible.
* You do not see reality.
* You think I want to wipe out all Catholics from this planet.
* You do not understand my Austritt.
* You believe in hokus-pokus.
* You are a Satan worshipper.

THE BOTTOM LINE: If you do not learn these things you wil go to hell for sure because god will not take pity on you. "Es hört doch jeder nur, was er versteht."

If everyone "hears only" or is listenting only to the things one self understands on the own then never anyone would be able to learn.

If everyone "hears only" or is listenting only to the things one self understands on the own then never anyone would be able to learn.
That's right. But not everyone is ignorant. The Catholic Church has indoctrinated you to be willfully ignorant. Ignorance is the fundamental teaching of the bible and the koran.

most christians are stupid.jpg

That's right.

So why do you say such stupidities in German to a German? And why do you say a totally stupid racist nonsense againsh every member of the Christian religion?

But not everyone is ignorant.

The very most we know we know on reason of trust and not on reason of the own experience - which to make we would in many cases not survive; So not to know to be right but to be right is an elementary survival strategy everyone is using. But what you are doing is just simple a form of racist brainswash.

The Catholic Church has indoctrinated you to be willfully ignorant. Ignorance is the fundamental teaching of the bible and the koran.

View attachment 594243

You don't know in your own stupidity any Christian who is not stupid, isn't it? So "the truth" - your own person - shows only the own evilwilling stupidity by using such - and many other - stupid racist sentences. Your "credo" is very destructive for everyone who has to do with you.

Last edited:
And why do you say totally stupid racist snense agtanhat very membrt of any Christian religion?
My snense agtanhat very membrt of any Christian religion is fact, not racist.
The very most we know we know on reason of trust and not on reason of the own expirience
False. I have expirience of life, you do not.
- what you are doing is just simple a form of racist brainswash.
I judge life by life itself which is neither simple nor brainwash and it certainly has nothing to do with racisicm. You judge life by a book of fiction - THAT is brainwash for sure.
You don't know any Chrisdtains who is not stupid, isn't it?
Yes, that's true. I do not know any Chrisdtains who is not stupid. To believe that pigs can fly and virgins can give birth and someone dies for my sins centuries before I was born and who does not fulfil the messianic prophecies is really, really, really, really stupid.
So "the truth" - your own person - shows only the own eveilwilling stupidity by using such - and many other - stupid racist sentences. Your "credo" is very destructive for everyone who has to do with you.
"My credo" is in telling the truth to everyone for their own benefit. "Your credo" is perpetuating superstious lies of your cult in hopes of saving yourself in some hokus-pokus idea of redemption. You are committing mortal sins each and every day of your life. God will not forgive you.

My snense agtanhat very membrt of any Christian religion is fact, not racist.

False. I have expirience of life, you do not.

I judge life by life itself which is neither simple nor brainwash and it certainly has nothing to do with racisicm. You judge life by a book of fiction - THAT is brainwash for sure.

Yes, that's true. I do not know any Chrisdtains who is not stupid. To believe that pigs can fly and virgins can give birth and someone dies for my sins centuries before I was born and who does not fulfil the messianic prophecies is really, really, really, really stupid.

"My credo" is in telling the truth to everyone for their own benefit. "Your credo" is perpetuating superstious lies of your cult in hopes of saving yourself in some hokus-pokus idea of redemption. You are committing mortal sins each and every day of your life. God will not forgive you.

Your problem is you know nearly nothing about me - nor about any other Christian - and you are not able to accept what you don't know. To hate is much more simple. By the way: "to believe that pigs can fly and virgins can give birth" is a pure form of Nazi language.

Last edited:
Your problem is you know nearly nothing about me

You believe Christ was the messiah and you are very active on this forum trying to convert people to your cult of Catholicism. I'd say that I know a very lot about you.
... you know nearly nothing about any other Christian -
I was born, baptised, raised, and confirmed a Catholic. I was even a novice altar boy and I could recite the prayers in Latin. I think that I probably know more about Christians than what you know.

and you are not able to accept what you don't know. To hate is much more simple.

"Hate"? It is the Christians who hate Jews and Muslims and all other religions. I hate no one at all.
By the way: "to believe that pigs can fly and virgins can give birth" is a pure form of Nazi language.
By what way is that? Your shirt is brown, not mine.

You believe ..:

... something what you don't like to understand because you have not any light idea about what this could be. And I will now not start in a kindergarten with your education - specially also because I never educate anyone. You are what you say. And what I hear is only a lot of brutal nonsense.

But let me say: When I speak out a warning about Nazi logic then I fear it's better for you to take this serios. You know how Nazi ideology came into your mind - I don't know this.

Last edited:
... something what you don't like to understand because you have not any light idea about what this could be.
I was raised a Catholic so I understand the cultism of the Catholic Church. I renounced the Catholic Church in 1979 and I have now been an Agnostic for many, many years so I know what it is. You know nothing but Catholic brainwashing that is forced on you. So .... don't even think you can tell me about "understanding" or "ideas".
But let me say: When I speak out a warning about Nazi logic then I fear it's better for you to take this serios. You know how Nazi ideology came into your mind - I don't know this.
There is not one cell in my body or brain that is "brown". You, on the other hand, have "brown" in your genetic make-up:

Hitler was born a Catholic. He was baptized in the Roman Catholic Church and was confirmed at the Roman Catholic Cathedral in Linz. The Catholic Church supported the Nazis and helped Nazis escape to South America to avoid capture and imprisonment for war crimes. The Catholic Church was (and probably still is) as brown as the Schicklgrubers. You are Catholic = Nazi.

Forum List

Back