is china the greatest enemy of the US ?

Most of the comments above are just ignorant sh*t-talk by pathetically ignorant rightwing Americans. I did like the Unz article linked to in JWBooth ’s comment. It contained a refreshing “cold shower” to some ordinary American perceptions about our own “superiority.”

But of course Boothe ends with a call to “SECEDE” from the U.S.A.!!!
There you have it — the “greatest enemy of the U.S.” ... is American idiocy.

The crazed people of the U.S.A. seem more willing to drown their country in civil war over stupid partisan, sectional, class and racist obsessions ... than capable of leading the world into the future.

At least read the Unz article ....

Last edited:
after covering up and silencing scientist who tried to warn the wold about covid and then stopping domestic travel in and out of Wuhan but letting potentially infected citizens travel to the US wouldnt those act be seen as an act of aggression by any rational person ? shouldnt we consider the communist regime of china our greatest enemy?
Yes,China is the worst threat aside from our own stupidity. Funny you pick horse shit complaints about them when so many real complaints are available

Warnings about China since Nixon administration. Divisions in both parties over opening relations with them. Also the Taiwan issue was a dividing issue. Mainland China is now a threat and we paid for it with our trade deals. Perot saw it ,Trump saw it, and its why I voted for them.
For me, I was warned about China in the early 1960's from my dad. Not russia. CHINA. He was right.

If the Chinese people would rise up and eliminate the Communist party, China would not be a threat. I never saw them as a threat and even now their economy is in shambles. Just like N.Korea, China spends money on their military even if their people are starving. China, Iran and N.Korea, thanks to Trump, have too many sanctions on them to wage a war.
My nomination for the greatest enemy is a combination of the American Progressive Liberals and Russia. What makes Russia more dangerous is their massive nuclear arsenal and their desire, since 1945, to destroy the U.S. Putin is the Devil's disciple.

after covering up and silencing scientist who tried to warn the wold about covid and then stopping domestic travel in and out of Wuhan but letting potentially infected citizens travel to the US wouldnt those act be seen as an act of aggression by any rational person ? shouldnt we consider the communist regime of china our greatest enemy?

Most of us already consider China to be America's primary enemy do we not? I mean, isn't that obvious as the rising sun and setting moon?

Most of us already consider China to be America's primary enemy do we not? I mean, isn't that obvious as the rising sun and setting moon?

The Chinese aren't nearly the threat that Americans leftists are.

The Chinese aren't nearly the threat that Americans leftists are.

Well, if you want to get into the semantics of threats, the Legion of Doom, which is a combination of the Chinese Communist Party, the American Radical Left, RHINO Republicans, the United Nations, The IMF, the WEF, and domestic and globalist billionaires and global tech corporations, is the greatest current threat both to our American civilization and the human race at large. Of course, the shadowy figure sitting the throne atop this Legion of Doom is the ultimate anti-human threat. But that's a bedtime story for a different night.

There is no greater danger to our Republic, our Constitution, our sovereignty, our way of life, our values, morals, integrity, institutions and security than a bed wetting liberal with a stack of ballots.
Brainwashed!

Hell no, and neither do you, you just LIE about believing.

You don't believe in Satan but, he exists and he whispers into your ear and you do his bidding. This verse is about you and people like you.

2 Corinthians 4:4
The god of this age (Satan) has blinded the minds of unbelievers so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Gordon Chang has suggested that China is collecting the worlds DNA for future biological weapons.

The fact about crazy Communists is that they will spare no one for their ambitions. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a segment in China that feel they can nuke the world and basically count on them having a couple of hundred left standing in any global war of attrition.

The West deserves it's fate. It's going to be a rough patch over the next few years.

Not to worry, the vast majority on the left will still be giggling thinking they "won" as the nukes are inbound and they draw their last breath.
Oblivious to the end.

See the post immediately above for proof.

I maintain......
The greatest mistake of the US Constition was granting equal freedom and rights.....to those hell bent on burning it to ashes
You make it sound like only the 'libs' will get nuked.

Dr. Ai Fen has not been heard from since March. She has most likely been executed by China Joe's masters. Can you imagine if Dr. Fauci suddenly disappeared without a trace? No one seems to give a shit that Dr. Fen disappeared, I don't get it.

Hell no, and neither do you, you just LIE about believing.

You don't believe in Satan but, he exists and he whispers into your ear and you do his bidding. This verse is about you and people like you.

2 Corinthians 4:4
The god of this age (Satan) has blinded the minds of unbelievers so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.
You are a pathological LIAR made in the image of GAWWWWWD-DA.

The biggest threat to the United States of America is, of course, ourselves.

Our ethnic and religious and political differences are tearing this country apart.

Personally, I expect this nation to dissolve sometime in the next century.

(Just read that China planted its flag on the moon. Very cheeky!)

Have a get together (wear masks--maintain distancing) and review everything y'all have purchased over the past 5 years.
Now you know who the real enemy is.

Forum List

Back