Is Biden still running for President, haven't heard from him today

I wonder what Democrats say to each other when Republicans aren't around?

"How the fuck did we end up with Biden?"

"Oh shit, we're screwed."

"God damn it, another four years of Trump is going to kill me."

I wonder what Democrats say to each other when Republicans aren't around?

"How the fuck did we end up with Biden?"

"Oh shit, we're screwed."

"God damn it, another four years of Trump is going to kill me."

I like Biden

Right now, he is beating the shit out of Fat Donnie

At another point, Biden said, “Donald Trump’s failure to fight the coronavirus with the same focus and fire he uses to troll his enemies on Twitter is costing lives.”

“Just like he couldn't wish COVID away in March, just like he couldn't tweet it away in April;, he can’t ignore it away in June,” the presumptive nominee railed.

“It may be good enough for Donald Trump, but it will never ever be acceptable if I am your president,” he said.

Hey Fat Donnie!

How many Americans did you kill today?

Funny Biden should criticize Trump over Covid, when he and his son are squarely in the pocket of the Chinese. How about a 1.5 billion investment in Hunter Biden's fund, as a way to buy influence to Biden and the presidency? Yeah, happens all the time, sure.

Joe Biden is even more corrupt and crooked than Hillary.

Funny Biden should criticize Trump over Covid, when he and his son are squarely in the pocket of the Chinese. How about a 1.5 billion investment in Hunter Biden's fund, as a way to buy influence to Biden and the presidency? Yeah, happens all the time, sure.

Joe Biden is even more corrupt and crooked than Hillary.

Trump told us zero casualties
We now have 110,000 dead Americans

Imagine if we had a President who actually cared about protecting us

I wonder what Democrats say to each other when Republicans aren't around? "How the fuck did we end up with Biden?" "Oh shit, we're screwed." "God damn it, another four years of Trump is going to kill me."
Funny how you always hear about Never Trumpers, but never a peep about Never Bideners. That exchange is just a figment of the fevered imaginations of panic-stricken Trumpistas.

I wonder what Democrats say to each other when Republicans aren't around? "How the fuck did we end up with Biden?" "Oh shit, we're screwed." "God damn it, another four years of Trump is going to kill me."
Funny how you always hear about Never Trumpers, but never a peep about Never Bideners. That exchange is just a figment of the fevered imaginations of panic-stricken Trumpistas.
Biden doesnt threaten the Deep State

Forum List

Back