CDZ Is anything being done to improve race relations?

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
As someone who sees PLENTY of room for improvement on BOTH ends of this issue, I'm finding myself getting more and more frustrated (and, full disclosure, confused) about it.

With regards to "race relations" and/or "a national conversation on race", I'm seeing neither. What I am seeing is precisely the same kinds of behaviors on both ends of the issue: Continued airing/droning of grievances and efforts to gain any advantage over the other side, from voting laws to statue removal (?).

I'm starting this thread in the CDZ because I'd really like to see if we can have a (relatively) civil and (far more importantly) interesting conversation here.

So: Is anything being done to actually improve race relations? If so, how's that working out?

its the same as it has always been.....lots of talking.....very little doing....its going to take a few more decades to get racism and bigotry out of this society......

Racism is a part of the human psyche.........there is no getting rid of it.

Besides, it's not the majority of peoples that are racist, it's the Dementorats and their brainless sheep legions that believe anything they say, that are doing all this race baiting and propaganda shoveling.

its the same as it has always been.....lots of talking.....very little doing....its going to take a few more decades to get racism and bigotry out of this society......

Besides, it's not the majority of peoples that are racist, it's the Dementorats and their brainless sheep legions that believe anything they say, that are doing all this race baiting and propaganda shoveling.
republicans are just as racist......the difference?.....the republicans tell you to your face they cant stand you......the democrats tell you to your face what they hope you want to hear,when you walk out of the room the smirks and giggles begin......

republicans are just as racist......the difference?.....the republicans tell you to your face they cant stand you......the democrats tell you to your face what they hope you want to hear,when you walk out of the room the smirks and giggles begin......

Some people are civilized enough to correctly deal with their racism........ignore it within yourself, or just tell the truth and let what happens happen. I prefer this over the lies and hypocrisy.

As someone who sees PLENTY of room for improvement on BOTH ends of this issue, I'm finding myself getting more and more frustrated (and, full disclosure, confused) about it.

With regards to "race relations" and/or "a national conversation on race", I'm seeing neither. What I am seeing is precisely the same kinds of behaviors on both ends of the issue: Continued airing/droning of grievances and efforts to gain any advantage over the other side, from voting laws to statue removal (?).

I'm starting this thread in the CDZ because I'd really like to see if we can have a (relatively) civil and (far more importantly) interesting conversation here.

So: Is anything being done to actually improve race relations? If so, how's that working out?
What really CAN be done is for each of us as Americans to offer each other in our daily lives the dignity and respect we each want for ourselves. There will always be the weak among us with hate and fear in their hearts, but I'm quite sure there are more of us without it.

Is anything being done to actually improve race relations? If so, how's that working out?
The short answer is NO. However the Democrats are actively supporting multiple efforts to DESTROY race relations via BLM, CRT, 1619 project, defund the police and general Media disinformation. It's working out extremely well....... for them.

Do you put equal blame on both sides?

I dont

The USA has the largest foreign born population on Earth, 95% of which are non Europeans. Over the last decades tens of millions of Mexicans have moved here who are Native or generally mestizos. Blacks and whites generally get along pretty well. As long as hood rats stay in the hood usually things are fine. Like I said a thousand times the USA is the least racist place on Earth.

A democrat will exclaim loudly (because virtue signaling is their real point) how much they want to help this or that 'group' (because they are incapable of seeing individuals), but can't imagine (literally cannot) that "help" means anything other than raising everyone's taxes and punishing those deemed unworthy.
and while they say how much they sympathize with minorities and stand with them in their struggle for their rights.....but please.....just dont move into my neighborhood.....

1625939658234.png

*****SMILE*****

:)

People need to turn off the television. The media is the biggest race divider in this country.

No. Nothing is being done to improve race relations. Too many parties profit from racial division.

I am the only person working on a process for alleviating the racial and other stratification problems that we endure. In essence, it is a peace treaty. In detail, it is a government charter system designed to better organize the government services, including the institutions that are supposed to deliberate social issues and promulgate resolutions.

The subsisting system, obviously, cannot handle the diversity that the population has evolved to; although, the non-whites believe it is capable, because they are unwittingly intimidated by white man's ability to organize people to advance their own. Non-whites falsely believe that the solution is more non-whites in more seats of deliberation to decide on resolutions composed by white men.

It begins with a general plan of an improved separation of government entities theory, that should inspire the people most inclined, talented, and skilled, to order its details. The general plan is advanced at multiple local municipal venues, and those venues compete to advance their plans at their state levels.

Three things of immediate importance will happen at these conventions. The conventions will be (1) test runs of the anticipated government legislatures to build a (2) reliable government charter. Also at the convention, there will be a dedicated (3) deliberation of the social stratification issues.

Last edited:
There is no one else, and you cannot describe a better solution than a peace treaty - a constitutional convention that gathers the diversity of people that the previous generations could not gather. To reorder the inadequate government that was established in compromise with antiquated information and racist slave owners.

Forum List

Back