Is anyone ready to discuss politics & stay grounded in reality?

it has become clear that Trump and his team did not collude with the Russians; which is no surprise as this whole narrative was always a wild conspiracy theory

bottom line, all of this is just noise

what is important is the tax cuts & the health care policy

republicans WILL get a tax cut pushed through, because they KNOW they will not keep their seats in '18 if they don't

if we (conservatives) are correct - this will be good for the economy & the average person's bottom line & Trump will win reelection easily

if these tax cuts hurt the economy, Trump will lose in '20

it really is as simple as that - the media has broken faith with reality, integrity & the average American - their tantrums won't bring Trump down

it will come down to the effects on people's pocketbooks from his enacted policies

bottom line - personal finances are what drives voters

but hey; these pissing matches about 2 scoops of ice cream and wild conspiracy theories about collusion and obstruction are fun on a message board!
A couple of things:

First, the Democrats blew it and ended up on the ass end of the 2016 elections. They let the regressives speak for them and those folks annoyed enough people to hurt them. They also ran a lousy candidate. So, voilà, we get Trump, and keeping him constantly on the defensive and scaring moderate Republicans with their re-election chances was/is their only play. So far, they're doing a pretty good job with what they have to work with.

Second, Trump himself is such an easy target - the easiest in the history of historical histories, in my estimation - that he's playing right into their strategy with every off-the-cuff quip and tweet. This is a guy you don't have to caricature, because he's pretty much already there. And the press is running with it 100%, obviously, which hurts him even more, which motivates and animates the Democrats even more.

Add those two things together and you have a big ol' shit storm for as long as he's in office.

Your comments are similar to those during the nomination process and the presidential election. Trump is kind of like Howard Stern who is a shock jock and made his millions that way.

Trump may be rude, sloppy and forgetful, but that's one of the reasons people like him; he's down to earth like most Americans and not putting on a show.
Well, I do appreciate the candor. Most Trump supporters don't want to admit that.

it has become clear that Trump and his team did not collude with the Russians;
I like how you claim to seek reality based dialog but then open up your thread with complete and utter bullshit.

thumbsup.gif
Zero evidence of collusion by Trump

Sorry you think that's bullshit

Yet. And maybe it will be found there isn't which is fine.

BUT that doesn't rule out his associates.

I can't understand how people who pushed multiple investigations into 4 years with Benghazi and cheered the brief reopening of the Clinton email investigation suddenly have cold feet at a thorough investigation of a matter that effects one of our most important democratic institutions. Seems a bit more important than " lying" about a video tape or being careless with an email server.

Benghazi and emails were not chasing ghosts. People died in Benghazi and nobody goes through the expense and trouble setting up their own server unless they wanted total control over what was on them and the ability to erase any incriminating evidence.

Trump and Russia? All made up from a comment he jokingly made during the debates.

It wasn't about the people who died. It wasn't about how we can prevent it in the future. Not at all. After all similar things happened under Bush, and it was reviewed appropriately. No, it was about whether or not someone "lied", in the heat of the moment as it was unfolding, about a video being the cause of it. Truly pathetic :(

Yet you don't think Russian hacking and attempting to influence an election, even attempting to break into the election officials systems and machines is worthy of an equivalent investigation? Seriously? Collusion is only one small part of it.

Not at all. Any manipulation in elections should be looked into, but falsely associating Trump with that is downright dishonest. There is nothing--not a smidgen of evidence he had anything to do with it outside of that comment. So they are investigating something that isn't there and never was.

If the Democrat party is so interested in Russia, why don't they tell us what they did wrong that allowed somebody (not necessarily the Russians) to hack their emails? Trump had nothing to do with that. He probably doesn't even know their email address.

Yet you don't think Russian hacking and attempting to influence an election, even attempting to break into the election officials systems and machines is worthy of an equivalent investigation? Seriously? Collusion is only one small part of it.
If there was Russian hacking, that is a testament to what a bad job Obama did protecting American secrets

Foreign countries have always muddled in the political process

Collusion has been the driving force of the narrative and the investigations

There is actually more evidence that the DNC had Seth Rich murdered for being a leaker than there is that Trump or anyone on his team colluded with any foreign power about the election

And yes, all of the Seth Rich evidence is circumstantial...

it has become clear that Trump and his team did not collude with the Russians;
I like how you claim to seek reality based dialog but then open up your thread with complete and utter bullshit.

thumbsup.gif
Zero evidence of collusion by Trump

Sorry you think that's bullshit
You should be sorry for not understanding what you write...

"it has become clear that Trump and his team did not collude with the Russians"

So either post proof the FBI has fully cleared Trump's team of colluding with Russians or admit you're posting bullshit....

it has become clear that Trump and his team did not collude with the Russians; which is no surprise as this whole narrative was always a wild conspiracy theory

republicans WILL get a tax cut pushed through, because they KNOW they will not keep their seats in '18 if they don't

if we (conservatives) are correct - this will be good for the economy & the average person's bottom line & Trump will win reelection easily

it really is as simple as that - the media has broken faith with reality, integrity & the average American - their tantrums won't bring Trump down

it will come down to the effects on people's pocketbooks from his enacted policies

but hey; these pissing matches about 2 scoops of ice cream and wild conspiracy theories about collusion and obstruction are fun on a message board!
A couple of things:

First, the Democrats blew it and ended up on the ass end of the 2016 elections. They let the regressives speak for them and those folks annoyed enough people to hurt them. They also ran a lousy candidate. So, voilà, we get Trump, and keeping him constantly on the defensive and scaring moderate Republicans with their re-election chances was/is their only play. So far, they're doing a pretty good job with what they have to work with.

Second, Trump himself is such an easy target - the easiest in the history of historical histories, in my estimation - that he's playing right into their strategy with every off-the-cuff quip and tweet. This is a guy you don't have to caricature, because he's pretty much already there. And the press is running with it 100%, obviously, which hurts him even more, which motivates and animates the Democrats even more.

Add those two things together and you have a big ol' shit storm for as long as he's in office.

Your comments are similar to those during the nomination process and the presidential election. Trump is kind of like Howard Stern who is a shock jock and made his millions that way.

Trump may be rude, sloppy and forgetful, but that's one of the reasons people like him; he's down to earth like most Americans and not putting on a show.
The "down to earth" billionaire, who paints everything gold and attaches his name to it. Yeah, right. Boy you people are fucking morons.

Down to earth is the billionaire who still changes the oil in his car because he started out that way (at his ranch that has actual animals he tends to). I'm not sure Trump knows that cars need their oil changed? And the reason the morons like Trump is because he's rich and an uneducated loud-mouth asshole like themselves (and wish they were rich).

Last edited:

You want down to earth reality? You're not there yet. What you miss with your Trump/GOP forecast is it's highly partisan and not necessarily what will happen.
The reality is "perception is everything" and Trump is a loose canon with a big mouth and it doesn't matter whether the Russian thing is true or not, what matters is people will view Trump and the GOP negatively and Comey could be Trump's and the GOP's downfall. The voter is fickle and while I'm no prophet I don't think the Trump presidency will end well.
Oh and before you come back with "Democrat or liberal" I'm neither.

I agree with all of that except the Comey part. He won't go to jail, but he will be painted as a guy who sold out for money. Comey is no longer an issue. Other Republicans though are another thing all together. They don't exactly love the Donald.

I am not as ready to close the Russian investigation as you are. I still haven't seen an answer of why Trump aides were meeting with the Russians.

Not sure Republicans can push through their tax cuts. They have been weak at forming voting coalitions and will have to use reconciliation to get the bill passed. Reconciliation means they will have to have NO IMPACT on overall debt........No way those tax cuts will not increase debt

Trumpcare will bounce between the House and Senate without resolution

The Russia thing is still big to me, and not just on Trump. This could go back to Obama. Starting with, I think, the CIA uploading virus software to prevent the Russians from hacking into the election servers on election night. We were engaging in cyber prevention warfare in order to have a fair election. Next, there were allegations of the Trump tower being bugged. Could that have been the Russians? Or Obama as Trump alluded? It still could be a plot by Democrats to tie Trump-Russia or Trump's staff to Russia and pressure the special counsel (name changed from special prosecutor lol) and more federal investigations. Part of this is on Trump because he doesn't have the political experience, so his enemies just continue to pour it on in order to get him to make a mistake.
R.I.P, PC

He made those same "mistakes" in the primaries and the general. With that and the entire GOPer and Demwit establishment against him, he won the electorate, so those weren't mistakes at all. They were exactly what a critical number of the voters wanted to hear.

A couple of things:

The "down to earth" billionaire, who paints everything gold and attaches his name to it. Yeah, right. Boy you people are fucking morons.

Down to earth is the billionaire who still changes the oil in his car because he started out that way (at his ranch that has actual animals he tends to). I'm not sure Trump knows that cars need their oil changed? And the reason the morons like Trump is because he's rich and an uneducated loud-mouth asshole like themselves (and wish they were rich).

Yeah, that uneducated moron with a Bachelors degree is what real morons refer to him as.

No, millionaires and billionaires don't change the oil in their own car. I'm blue collar and I don't even change mine. Trump is much more down to earth than any professional politician. He says what's on his mind and doesn't consult with a group of Washington experts to have them edit what he plans to say. He doesn't have it reworded nicely to cater to the politically correct or to make sure it's written in such a way as not to offend anybody. What President in our time has ever done that other than Donald?

A couple of things:

Yeah, that uneducated moron with a Bachelors degree is what real morons refer to him as.

No, millionaires and billionaires don't change the oil in their own car. I'm blue collar and I don't even change mine. Trump is much more down to earth than any professional politician. He says what's on his mind and doesn't consult with a group of Washington experts to have them edit what he plans to say. He doesn't have it reworded nicely to cater to the politically correct or to make sure it's written in such a way as not to offend anybody. What President in our time has ever done that other than Donald?
The Down to Earth Billionaire. A new comedy from the minds of idiot Americans.

What you like about Trump is he's the loud-mouthed rich sexist racist jerk you long to be. BTW, that's not what we need at the moment. Change for the worse.

A couple of things:

What you like about Trump is he's the loud-mouthed rich jerk you long to be.

Why would I not want to be like Trump? Who would not want the women he's had, the money he has, the fame even before his presidency? So what great life do you have that you wouldn't want to be like Trump?

A couple of things:

Why would I not want to be like Trump? Who would not want the women he's had, the money he has, the fame even before his presidency? So what great life do you have that you wouldn't want to be like Trump?
If the choice was suicide or be like Trump, I'd ask them to make sure the gun was fully loaded and go get extra rounds just in case.

You idolize a nasty little man, a man-child, much more bull market than brains. Points for being honest about it though. You voted for who you wish you could have been.

Trump is what you get when your culture puts celebrity over education, experience, and competency.

Obviously you missed the part about me not being a Dem or a liberal......... Of course unlike you I'm not a right wing hardliner either. Some of us have to remain unbiased.......... You should try it sometime.......

That simply means you have no core values. Not really something of which to be proud.

If the choice was suicide or be like Trump, I'd ask them to make sure the gun was fully loaded and go get extra rounds just in case.

You idolize a nasty little man, a man-child, much more bull market than brains. Points for being honest about it though. You voted for who you wish you could have been.

Trump is what you get when your culture puts celebrity over education, experience, and competency.

That's correct and one of the differences between the left and the right.

When we see a successful person, we want to be like them. And while we may never reach their level of success, we try to get as close as we can, and that's a good way to live life.

The left hates successful people unless they are in entertainment which means they really didn't work for their money. The left looks at such people with contempt, they complain about them and let them ruin their lives because they are so filled with jealousy. The left believes the money they made should be handed over to them because they are failures. Now to some reality:

If we took all the poor people in the country, put them on an island somewhere, nobody would miss them. In fact, society would be all that much better. Remove the wealthy from our country and put them on an island somewhere, the country collapses. That's because it's the money of the rich that supports nearly everything we have in life. They make our products we buy at the store, they create the jobs we need to earn money to buy those products, most of the money that runs our federal government comes from the wealthy, and they donate to charities some of us take advantage of.

I find it thoroughly fascinating Trump and his Chumps ignore the fact our electoral system was repeatedly attacked by the Russians.

Whether or not Trump or anyone on his team colluded with the Russians is one thing, but the fact remains we were attacked and Trump and his traitorous Chumps don't give a damn.

I find it very revealing that Trump's Chumps don't care that nothing has been done about it by Trump, and that he is not doing anything to protect us from further attacks.

I also find it revealing Trump fired the guy investigating these attacks and then called the enemy into his office the very next day to have a good laugh about it.

traitor_4.jpg

He fired the man who has been exposing our attacks!

traitor_2.jpg

This guy is our best useful idiot ever!

traitor_3.jpg

Ehhhhh...heh heh...

I find it thoroughly fascinating Trump and his Chumps ignore the fact our electoral system was repeatedly attacked by the Russians.

Whether or not Trump or anyone on his team colluded with the Russians is one thing, but the fact remains we were attacked and Trump and his traitorous Chumps don't give a damn.

I find it very revealing that Trump's Chumps don't care that nothing has been done about it by Trump, and that he is not doing anything to protect us from further attacks.

I also find it revealing Trump fired the guy investigating these attacks and then called the enemy into his office the very next day to have a good laugh about it.

There is no proof our electoral system was attacked by the Russians. Wiki posted DNC emails and that was about it. They claim that they didn't get anything from Russia, but the left won't come to terms with that. It's not Trump's fault the DNC didn't take the time and money to secure their server from attacks. The Republicans did, and hackers were stopped in their tracks.

Talk to people and find me one that says they were going to vote for Hil-Liar until they seen those emails. I bet most voters don't even know what one of those emails said. Nobody cares.

There is no proof our electoral system was attacked by the Russians.
That's just a flat out lie. This is what I mean about Trump's Chumps being in denial. His tards have just spent the past week screaming in anger over the woman who released even more evidence.

Forum List

Back