Is anyone even remotely surprised by this?

Pelosi owes the American tax payers $3Million dollars for this political theater bullshit....

Piglosi and the treasonous democrooks owe the country TRILLIONS of wasted dollars on failed departments, slush funds, and counter productive programs. They owe the country prison time for supporting riots and traitors like Susan Rosenberg, Bill Ayers and hundreds of other red diaper babies raised to undermine and bring the nation down from the inside. The democrook party is NOT a political party at this point. It is a criminal syndicate WORSE than the Bolsheviks and if not for the 2nd Amendment would make Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot, Hitler and The Kim Dynasty look like benevolent care givers.

I hope you're right and that he's irrelevant in two years.

For the next 4 years Democrats, Fake News MSM, and snowflakes will have endless, waking nightmares, seeing Trump in their dreams beating them over and over and over...re-appearing in 4 years to once again kick their collective asses and retake the WHITE HOUSE....

:p Bwuhahahahahahaha
bed-wetting.png

Of course not. The republican side of the Senate is composed of cowardly weasels with a light sprinkling of utter whack-jobs. Nobody ever thought they would convict the criminal no matter how convincing the case, and it was very convincing.

I anxiously await the criminal trials minority leader Moscow Mitch suggested were in the offing. I suspect they will be much more satisfying.

I hope you're right and that he's irrelevant in two years.

For the next 4 years Democrats, Fake News MSM, and snowflakes will have endless, waking nightmares, seeing Trump in their dreams beating them over and over and over...re-appearing in 4 years to once again kick their collective asses and retake the WHITE HOUSE....

:p Bwuhahahahahahaha
We'll hear about Trump every day as Democrats blame him for Biden's incompetence.

Of course not. The republican side of the Senate is composed of cowardly weasels with a light sprinkling of utter whack-jobs. Nobody ever thought they would convict the criminal no matter how convincing the case, and it was very convincing.

I anxiously await the criminal trials minority leader Moscow Mitch suggested were in the offing. I suspect they will be much more satisfying.
Did Pelosi give up her prestigious position because others in her party finally started to question her abilities? Maybe Mitch sees Trump as a threat to his power in a different way. It is a shame that the Congress is never going to be a gentlemanly place of business again. Decades of Progs acting like petulant children using radical methods has given them a strong foothold in America. Repubs need to up their game or whither on the vine. The voters have been begging them for action and they have refused to do what was promised. It may be possible McCarthy may be like Ryan and Boehner if the Repubs get the House back. I hope not.

We'll hear about Trump every day as Democrats blame him for Biden's incompetence.

BINGO.gif

Just like we were told for the 8 abysmal years of the meat puppet faggot's regime that everything was still Bush's fault.

We had three years of optimism, patriotism, and prosperity and the left managed to destroy it with a common cold that originated in China. Goebels is looking up from hell and he is impressed.

Forum List

Back