Is Anyone Else Getting Tired Of The Queer Agenda???

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the privacy of their own sanctuary I do not care how anyone gets their freak on. Public display of your sexual preference is not necessary in my opinion. Parades, flags and PDA is way out of line for one's sexual leanings.
What is the need for the attention grabbing behavior?

Because they're here and they're queer and everyone has to acknowledge that. They run around seeking attention and then they are like "what are you looking at, hater?" Mental misfits

And RWnuts don't? lol, where have you been? Gays just want equal rights. Stop treating them like 2nd class citizens and you won't have to hear any complaints about that.

Take gays in the military for example. You don't hear anyone ranting about that one way or another anymore. Once the issue was settled, that is.
:itsok:

Very mature.
:popcorn:

We have a tiny faction of genetic freaks that are attracted to those of the same gender....it's minute but yet this country seems to be obsessed with these freaks of nature and view them as some protected class. Do your thing in the privacy of your own abode....if you are a queer male that wants to suck dick? Knock yourself out but I don't need to know that you are "Queer, Loud And Proud" while waving your rainbow colored flag. Keep your business "YOUR business" and stop insisting that your flaunting of your queerness is some kind of God given right that everyone must embrace lest they be labeled. At one time I supported queers being able to enter into a civil agreement where they could share in the fruits (pun intended) of their joint labor....but I have seen how militant these fags have become and how they are pushing queerness in public schools using GLSEN that I no longer have any support left for these freaks.......anyone else feel the same way? I think it's time for a "pushback"......
Big fan of Mateen?
Mateen killed citizens and that was wrong. You are only mad because it was faggots just like the other liberals. Had that been a Tea Party rally you would have been happy.

I may not like faggots but I do not support their murder.
^asshole .214 calling people faggots.

We have a tiny faction of genetic freaks that are attracted to those of the same gender....it's minute but yet this country seems to be obsessed with these freaks of nature and view them as some protected class. Do your thing in the privacy of your own abode....if you are a queer male that wants to suck dick? Knock yourself out but I don't need to know that you are "Queer, Loud And Proud" while waving your rainbow colored flag. Keep your business "YOUR business" and stop insisting that your flaunting of your queerness is some kind of God given right that everyone must embrace lest they be labeled. At one time I supported queers being able to enter into a civil agreement where they could share in the fruits (pun intended) of their joint labor....but I have seen how militant these fags have become and how they are pushing queerness in public schools using GLSEN that I no longer have any support left for these freaks.......anyone else feel the same way? I think it's time for a "pushback"......

"pushback" = self-loathing queers like yourself taking violent action toward the gays you secretly lust after?

Sexual Orientation = Hardwired personality trait - NOT a choice.

Bigotry, homophobia = CHOICE.

Self-loathing = probably your parents fault, but you CHOOSE to deny your own nature.

Stop being a douchebag.

Yes...I get a bit annoyed when every TV show now has to push a gay theme into the plot. Not the gay people. But the overly obvious effort. It's obvious they're trying to push it.

So....if it makes the show unenjoyable I turn it. If not...I watch it.

The gay community should breath an enormous sigh of relief knowing that they don't have the support of Dale. If anything, that might endear more people to the gay community. lol

We have a tiny faction of genetic freaks that are attracted to those of the same gender....it's minute but yet this country seems to be obsessed with these freaks of nature and view them as some protected class.
They're not genetic. They are behavioral, adopted after birth. They have built a culture around their behaviors. We are under no obligation whatsoever to support that culture or give it special rights, or legal power to force others to play along and help promote it.

I look at it this way... most people don't care. But when you are bombarded with something on a daily basis, told you're a bigot if you don't agree with something, ordinary people that normally don't give a shit, start to give a shit. And not in a good way.

You're the problem dude. That's obvious.

Have to say, it's gone way over the top. I mean, now they're even browbeating kids in Public Schools over it. And then there's the whole 'Transgender' thing. It's being forced on the kids. I would advise parents to get their children out of Public Schools. They should seriously consider other education options.

There comes a time when most have had enough of the browbeating. And that time has come for the Gay Agenda. Enough is enough already. You wanna stick your peepee in another man's stinkhole, than so be it. You wanna lick on another woman's queefbox, than so be it too. Just STFU about it. You're gay, so what? It doesn't mean you're special in any way. Time to move on.

Have to say, it's gone way over the top. I mean, now they're even browbeating kids in Public Schools over it. And then there's the whole 'Transgender' thing. It's being forced on the kids. I would advise parents to get their children out of Public Schools. They should seriously consider other education options.

I believe parents should have more immediate concerns regarding putting their children in public schools than transgender stupidity. Only a bad parent would let her/his children endure that experience.

I believe parents should have more immediate concerns regarding putting their children in public schools than transgender stupidity. Only a bad parent would let her/his children endure that experience.

Just another agenda the Left is forcing on the kids. Public Schools are in a sad state of decay. Parents really do need to consider other education options.

This entire thread is a farce. In the OP, the author tries to sell/slip in sideways the notion that "deviant sex culture is genetic". (while pretending to be against it) Thereby he promotes the fallacy that might legally support that "it has intrinsic rights". A cult doesn't have intrinsic rights. Behaviors don't have intrinsic rights. Time to wake up and notice the bait and switch.

This entire thread is a farce. In the OP, the author tries to sell/slip in sideways the notion that "deviant sex culture is genetic". (while pretending to be against it) Thereby he promotes the fallacy that might legally support that "it has intrinsic rights". A cult doesn't have intrinsic rights. Behaviors don't have intrinsic rights. Time to wake up and notice the bait and switch.
People in groups that write Bibles and implement punishment based on the majority is an abuse of power...on a social level...

I don't really see a "gay" agenda outside of political pandering by BOTH sides. In my everyday life I see ZERO evidence of an agenda.

Why can't we just leave the queers alone? Live & let live!

If you don't want to suck dick- don't suck dick. You don't want to wave a rainbow flag- don't wave a rainbow flag. See? No problem.

Forgive me for not caring that you can no longer find 4 or 5 of your bravest friends and drive out to find a lone guy who looks like he might be gay to beat up.

I don't really see a "gay" agenda outside of political pandering by BOTH sides. In my everyday life I see ZERO evidence of an agenda.

Getting closer to that now. Getting closer.

Getting closer to that now. Getting closer.
???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back