Is anyone else carrying a Wupocalypse loadout?

Not yet but should and considering. I do have a nice 2bd chance balistic vest and all the other goodies. Standard cab truck hard to pack it all. Hard to fit in the vette trunk too!

Ebay has their stupid rules about not being able to sell certain types of body armor, but the type used by law enforcement is ok to buy or sell. They try to pull all of those auctions offline but there are so many of them that they can't stop all of them.

Wasn't that easy to buy my Second chance in Maine. Told them I ran a gunshop, felt it necessary and approved. Also have the soft plates in it and have ceramics but no carrier for them, yet. Probably sew one from canvas. Ceramics have a FSN, 1/2 inch larger than most carriers.

Not yet but should and considering. I do have a nice 2bd chance balistic vest and all the other goodies. Standard cab truck hard to pack it all. Hard to fit in the vette trunk too!

Ebay has their stupid rules about not being able to sell certain types of body armor, but the type used by law enforcement is ok to buy or sell. They try to pull all of those auctions offline but there are so many of them that they can't stop all of them.

Wasn't that easy to buy my Second chance in Maine. Told them I ran a gunshop, felt it necessary and approved. Also have the soft plates in it and have ceramics but no carrier for them, yet. Probably sew one from canvas. Ceramics have a FSN, 1/2 inch larger than most carriers.

That weird. Even in Maine, anyone can purchase body armor unless they're a felon.

Body Armor is Legal in Which States?

While the plates are pricey, you can get a good carrier on Ebay for pretty cheap. I"m looking to get a tactical one that accepts most front and back plates.

s-l1600.jpg

That was 10 years ago, may have been the company had the policy but came to no problem.

Those are big plate carriers! Mine ar 10.5 wide and even longer. Never found any that fit. Not even CTD.

Yup plates cost some bucks but would even stop 308 AP, 06 AP not sure. But gonna be a hurtin mofo after!

Forum List

Back