Is anybody actually fighting the Russian troop in Ukraine?

Yes and are sympathetic to the communists on this because you want biden to fail.
It's obvious when you reply with those mealy mouthed words and usual questioning of some ones intelligence as if you have more degrees than a thermometer.
In Russia today there are Russian citizens protesting to their own government that they disagree with Putin and the war.
Yet here you hypocrits are, supposedly the greatest country on earth, home if the brave, a repubmic ask party that has fought and died against communist but you opportunistic parasites support Putin hoping to make Biden fail.
How would your precious founding fathers feel about that?
That aside, you lot Don't gave a leg to stand on in any future tussle with a communist country. You are treasonous and in American. A worthless POS. A traitor to democracy all because you want the return of trump and a dictatorship.
You're a poor excuse for a patriot.
Tell us what Joe said about an invasion. All I know is that he'll help EU get their LNG. That doesn't help the Ukranians much now. We need to hear what the Ukranians are doing and how much of a slaughter is this and respond appropriately.

ETA: This is on AOC. Gas prices will be sky high for the US people now.

"

Victor Davis Hanson: Russia's Ukraine invasion a wake-up call to AOC and 'Squad'​

He calls AOC's efforts 'insane'​

Hoover Institution fellow Victor Davis Hanson rebuked Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-NY, for promoting radical left policies and discussed the geopolitical implications of Russia's invasion Thursday on "Jesse Watters Primetime."

VICTOR DAVIS HANSON: If the United States is [energy independent] … then we don't beg people in the Middle East or Russia to help us. If the oil price [is] moderate, the economies in the West thrive, and Vladimir Putin doesn't have financial reserves that can subsidize as an invasion.

Just think of the lead-up to [the invasion]. In January, we had these hackers from Russia [going] ... after the Colonial Pipeline in the United States. They took out a million barrels a day, and that was after we had been cutting back. … [Then] we had the Senate Democrats who [sic] wrote a veto to sanction the Nord Stream Pipeline. Energy is a subtext of all of the preliminaries up to this.

And I think in retrospect, we're going to grow up. We're going to look back at AOC's insane efforts and people in the Squad in the hard left to shut down voluntarily almost 3 million barrels a day of oil production. … [T]hat results in … real deaths — people die when you do that, and they have to realize that — it's crazy.

We're going to have to take a hard look at NATO, because the idea that for years, no one listened. As we told the Germans, we begged the Germans. We pleaded with the Germans, "Do not cut a deal with Putin, do not get reliant on Putin energy. Why don't you import liquefied natural gas from the United States or [Israel's] pipeline, anything other than Russia?" And we were completely ignored. I think that's going to be reexamined.

The West has been caught sleeping and … an opportunistic dictator … saw a chance and … took it just like he did in 2014."

Last edited:
Tell us what Joe said about an invasion.
Do you watch television? He's been on there a couple of times. What a dumb question.
All I know is that he'll help EU get their LNG.
It wouldn't have anything to do with Russia wanting to own Ukraine ? Of course not. You've got all the world's problems linked to your vile hatred of Biden and don't deny that.
That doesn't help the Ukranians much now. We need to hear what the Ukranians are doing and how much of a slaughter is this and respond appropriately
You know exactly what is going on you liar. The over riding factor is youre fabricating scenarios to avoid admitting you are backing the communists because you hate Biden.
You're some patriot ay dickhead?
The founders would be proud of you.

Unlike the republicans who quickly rush to war for no reason, Biden has repeatedly said USA troops will not be fighting. He is supporting NATO.

So cut your smart arse ignorant hate filled questions. You guys are currently supporting Putin because you want Biden to fail. That's the facts if it so don't try to wedge Biden.

You all jumped behind trump when he exclaimed Putin was a genius. What signal does that tell the world about the Republican opportunists.
The USA has killed 55000 troops in Vietnam attempting to stop communism. Now we find You are supporting the same communism you sent innocent boys to their deaths for no reason.
How do you think they would react to your attitude.

You never thought of that you idiots.
Biden has already failed.

It looks like Russia is walking right in and sitting right down without any or maybe token resistance? What about all the hardware Biden supplied? This has been going on for nearly 24 hours now, how many dead Russians do we have killed be Ukrainian forces using US military hardware?
Ukrainian troops stopped Putin from taking the airport near Kiev. There are reports of heavy fighting in the North as well. That being said, Putin has air superiority. Putin is headed for Kiev where Zalesny refuses to abdicate from. It doesn't look, at this time, that Ukraine is backing down but with air superiority, Putin currently has the upper hand However, according to Alex Goncharnko (Ukranian member of parliment) Putin's goal was to take Kiev in one day and he has failed to do so.

Last edited:
Do you watch television? He's been on there a couple of times. What a dumb question.

It wouldn't have anything to do with Russia wanting to own Ukraine ? Of course not. You've got all the world's problems linked to your vile hatred of Biden and don't deny that.

You know exactly what is going on you liar. The over riding factor is youre fabricating scenarios to avoid admitting you are backing the communists because you hate Biden.
You're some patriot ay dickhead?
The founders would be proud of you.
Dam. Joe didn't have an actual plan, but sanctions. WTF???!!!???!!! What good does that do now? Donald Trump is saying it wouldn't have happened on his watch and he wouldn't have pulled out of Afghanistan. He's blaming Joe directly while the other ex-Presidents are blaming Putin.

Dam. Joe didn't have an actual plan, but sanctions. WTF???!!!???!!! What good does that do now? Donald Trump is saying it wouldn't have happened on his watch and he wouldn't have pulled out of Afghanistan. He's blaming Joe directly while the other ex-Presidents are blaming Putin.
How did I know you would say that? Such a revelation.
You're so predictable.

Yes and are sympathetic to the communists on this because you want biden to fail.
It's obvious when you reply with those mealy mouthed words and usual questioning of some ones intelligence as if you have more degrees than a thermometer.
In Russia today there are Russian citizens protesting to their own government that they disagree with Putin and the war.
Yet here you hypocrits are, supposedly the greatest country on earth, home if the brave, a repubmic ask party that has fought and died against communist but you opportunistic parasites support Putin hoping to make Biden fail.
How would your precious founding fathers feel about that?
That aside, you lot Don't gave a leg to stand on in any future tussle with a communist country. You are treasonous and in American. A worthless POS. A traitor to democracy all because you want the return of trump and a dictatorship.
You're a poor excuse for a patriot.
Your analysis is even more retarded than you are. I’ll simplify this for you. You are the communist sympathizer. Not us. You are the imbecile who adores fascism. Not us.

You can’t pass judgment on me or anyone because you are simply too stupid and too entirely dishonest. Did you bring a smile to Brandon’s vacant face in your last round with the old shithead? Wipe your lips off. You’re disgusting.

Brandon —-> :suck: <—- colon

Happy salad tossing, Brandon’s butt boi.

It's quite a suspicious situation because Zelensky never did want a war with Russia. And the people of Ukraine may be divided due to them having an understanding of how Russia was provoked by the US, under the Nato flag.
This is really a fight directed at the USA and NATO not the Ukraine...Russia wants the Ukraine to never join NATO....the people in the Ukraine don't care in fact I would bet the majority do not want to be a part of NATO...so when Russia invades it looks like a trip to the country not an invasion....

Your analysis is even more retarded than you are. I’ll simplify this for you. You are the communist sympathizer. Not us. You are the imbecile who adores fascism. Not us.

You can’t pass judgment on me or anyone because you are simply too stupid and too entirely dishonest. Did you bring a smile to Brandon’s vacant face in your last round with the old shithead? Wipe your lips off. You’re disgusting.

Brandon —-> :suck: <—- colon

Happy salad tossing, Brandon’s butt boi.
That's a typical response.
You gave got the guts to admit you are supporting Putin because you have yet to condemn the invasion. Don't say it's none of America's business because it was none of your business in Vietnam but that didn't stop you. You supported that mass slaughter also. That worked well.

You supported TRUMPS attempted overthrow of democracy yet now I'm the communist and stupid and dishonest??? Are you sane?
Do you know what hypocrisy is?

I know you don't like your little forum of right wing crap jilted by me buy you will have to accommodate it or change. I'm going no where and I'll grind you hypocrites into the dirt before I'm finished.

Have another little dissection of my intelligence if that's your only defense. You communist prick.

That's a typical response.
You gave got the guts to admit you are supporting Putin because you have yet to condemn the invasion. Don't say it's none of America's business because it was none of your business in Vietnam but that didn't stop you. You supported that mass slaughter also. That worked well.

You supported TRUMPS attempted overthrow of democracy yet now I'm the communist and stupid and dishonest??? Are you sane?
Do you know what hypocrisy is?

I know you don't like your little forum of right wing crap jilted by me buy you will have to accommodate it or change. I'm going no where and I'll grind you hypocrites into the dirt before I'm finished.

Have another little dissection of my intelligence if that's your only defense. You communist prick.
Hey asshole, the commies are in China. Your rank ignorance in claiming anyone who doesn't hate Russia is a commie is quite frankly the stupidest thing that's been said since this started. Funny how you folks don't criticize the real commies, who by the way are actively committing genocide as we speak. Stay stupid, it suits you.

Hey asshole, the commies are in China.
I'm so sorry. I've been led to believe Russia is communist. you repigs have been bellowing that for years. Suddenly they arent because you support them agaibst Biden.

Your rank ignorance in claiming anyone who doesn't hate Russia is a commie is quite frankly the stupidest thing that's been said since this started.
You'd know. You supported the fascist take over on j6.
There's no difference ducky.
Funny how you folks don't criticize the real commies, who by the way are actively committing genocide as we speak. Stay stupid, it suits you.

I've wedged all you nuts and you can't take it. You never thought you would be exposed as traitors. You gave got the guts to admit it. You weak spineless SOB.

I'm so sorry. I've been led to believe Russia is communist. you repigs have been bellowing that for years. Suddenly they arent because you support them agaibst Biden.

You'd know. You supported the fascist take over on j6.
There's no difference ducky.

I've wedged all you nuts and you can't take it. You never thought you would be exposed as traitors. You gave got the guts to admit it. You weak spineless SOB.
Well you certainly are a sorry sack of shit, I'll give you that. Your ignorance is astounding, and like a typical loser you blame it on someone else.

Actually I didn't support that January thing, I find protests to be counter productive, particularly when facing a hostile media.

All you have done is expose yourself as the biggest moron here. Kudos!

How did I know you would say that? Such a revelation.
You're so predictable.
What will Putin do with Chernobyl? It seems to have been a prime military target. It's crazy if poison gas escapes again. It is still dangerous.

I'm definitely for military action and start building up nukes again to keep a lid on this for the future. I grew up hearing the only good commie is a dead commie. (It's now the only good commie atheist is a dead commie atheist.) The best thing would be for a combined military to re-enter Afghanistan in the short run and re-start building up nukes supply again. Putin and any future terrorist buildup again cannot be trusted. We need a hawkish Pub POTUS to do so. I wouldn't want them in the Olympic games in the short-term even individual athletes as ROC. They never should have been allowed back per Olympic rules. It means more military build-up for the US and EU. A build up of US-EU nukes and missiles in Afghanistan will get Putin's attention, but... we've been outmaneuvered!!!

Smart Bombs: Military, Defense, National Security and More

America Isn’t Ready for Russia’s Battlefield Nuclear Weapons​

Russia-Nuclear-Missiles.jpg

This type of mobile nuclear missile is what we need. That said any nuke buildup there will get the attention of China.

What will Putin do with Chernobyl? It seems to have been a prime military target. It's crazy if poison gas escapes again. It is still dangerous.

I'm definitely for military action and start building up nukes again to keep a lid on this for the future. I grew up hearing the only good commie is a dead commie. (It's now the only good commie atheist is a dead commie atheist.) The best thing would be for a combined military to re-enter Afghanistan in the short run and re-start building up nukes supply again. Putin and any future terrorist buildup again cannot be trusted. We need a hawkish Pub POTUS to do so. I wouldn't want them in the Olympic games in the short-term even individual athletes as ROC. They never should have been allowed back per Olympic rules. It means more military build-up for the US and EU. A build up of US-EU nukes and missiles in Afghanistan will get Putin's attention, but... we've been outmaneuvered!!!

Smart Bombs: Military, Defense, National Security and More

America Isn’t Ready for Russia’s Battlefield Nuclear Weapons​

Russia-Nuclear-Missiles.jpg

This type of mobile nuclear missile is what we need. That said any nuke buildup there will get the attention of China.

Gee. An American wanting war. You must be a Republican.

Gee. An American wanting war. You must be a Republican.
Are you going commie next, Colin norris? One needs to be ready for war against your enemies in order to have peace, but really the first line of crisis to this is what to do about the global inflation? Just wait until drivers see the gas prices and their bill. What are you gonna do if it hits runaway?

Half are Russian speakers, I just heard, so you are probably right. Good point. Okay, they'll collapse instantly, like France or Italy did in WWII. If not for the same reasons.
All the Kuwaitis speak Arabic. Is that a reason to let Saddam Hussein take Kuwait?

Forum List

Back