Is anybody actually fighting the Russian troop in Ukraine?

It looks like Russia is walking right in and sitting right down without any or maybe token resistance? What about all the hardware Biden supplied? This has been going on for nearly 24 hours now, how many dead Russians do we have killed be Ukrainian forces using US military hardware?
The Russian Generals will be sending Biden a Thank you letter for all of that Hardware.
There won't be much of a battle because half of Ukraine already wants what's coming and that would include the Service men also.
NATO failed at this one.

JO

The Russian Generals will be sending Biden a Thank you letter for all of that Hardware.
There won't be much of a battle because half of Ukraine already wants what's coming and that would include the Service men also.
NATO failed at this one.

JO
Of course. They aren't fighting, I bet, anymore than the French did during the month of May 1940. Ukraine takeover by Russia is just a Doom. No use dying for it, if people can help it.

It looks like Russia is walking right in and sitting right down without any or maybe token resistance? What about all the hardware Biden supplied? This has been going on for nearly 24 hours now, how many dead Russians do we have killed be Ukrainian forces using US military hardware?
It's quite a suspicious situation because Zelensky never did want a war with Russia. And the people of Ukraine may be divided due to them having an understanding of how Russia was provoked by the US, under the Nato flag.

Lots of videos are showing up on Twitter of destroyed Russian tanks, dead Russian soldiers, and Russian aircraft being shot down. There is fighting going on in some areas but Russian forces are pretty strong. If the warfare becomes urban with house to house fighting, the Russians could experience heavy casualties.

- Vlad, I want to sell gas to Europe.
- Joe, I'm already selling and I've built a new pipe.
- Vlad, I really need it!
- I need it too!
- I need it more!
- Joe, I'll take Ukraine then!
- O.K. Vlad, Hell with it, take it!

This is the way I see it

Lots of videos are showing up on Twitter of destroyed Russian tanks, dead Russian soldiers, and Russian aircraft being shot down. There is fighting going on in some areas but Russian forces are pretty strong. If the warfare becomes urban with house to house fighting, the Russians could experience heavy casualties.
Beware of "White helmets" type crap.

- Vlad, I want to sell gas to Europe.
- Joe, I'm already selling and I've built a new pipe.
- Vlad, I really need it!
- I need it too!
- I need it more!
- Joe, I'll take Ukraine then!
- O.K. Vlad, Hell with it, take it!

This is the way I see it
The US goal was to stop Nordstream2 and that was the provocation that was the last straw for Russia because it was a huge hit to Russia's economy.
Is that what you were trying to say?

It's what large and powerful nations do to any competition that arises to challenge.

A big hint is in US intentions in the S. China sea that is in China's sphere of influence.

Expect China and Russia to do much the same in the near future.

Afghanistan, Iraq, Ukraine, and many others the US has trampled over are just preliminary skirmishes to far.

Of course. They aren't fighting, I bet, anymore than the French did during the month of May 1940. Ukraine takeover by Russia is just a Doom. No use dying for it, if people can help it.
We see it as a takeover only because there is a NATO puppet government in there now screaming like a trapped rat. Half of that nation would prefer to reunite with Russia.

JO

The US goal was to stop Nordstream2 and that was the provocation that was the last straw for Russia because it was a huge hit to Russia's economy.
Is that what you were trying to say?

It's what large and powerful nations do to any competition that arises to challenge.

A big hint is in US intentions in the S. China sea that is in China's sphere of influence.

Expect China and Russia to do much the same in the near future.

Afghanistan, Iraq, Ukraine, and many others the US has trampled over are just preliminary skirmishes to far.
You get it....I thought I was the only one there for a while.

JO

Unlike the republicans who quickly rush to war for no reason, Biden has repeatedly said USA troops will not be fighting. He is supporting NATO.

So cut your smart arse ignorant hate filled questions. You guys are currently supporting Putin because you want Biden to fail. That's the facts if it so don't try to wedge Biden.

You all jumped behind trump when he exclaimed Putin was a genius. What signal does that tell the world about the Republican opportunists.
The USA has killed 55000 troops in Vietnam attempting to stop communism. Now we find You are supporting the same communism you sent innocent boys to their deaths for no reason.
How do you think they would react to your attitude.

You never thought of that you idiots.

Unlike the republicans who quickly rush to war for no reason, Biden has repeatedly said USA troops will not be fighting. He is supporting NATO.

So cut your smart arse ignorant hate filled questions. You guys are currently supporting Putin because you want Biden to fail. That's the facts if it so don't try to wedge Biden.

You all jumped behind trump when he exclaimed Putin was a genius. What signal does that tell the world about the Republican opportunists.
The USA has killed 55000 troops in Vietnam attempting to stop communism. Now we find You are supporting the same communism you sent innocent boys to their deaths for no reason.
How do you think they would react to your attitude.

You never thought of that you idiots.
Poor colon, the shit-filled body part. He imagines he’s clever. Of course, he’s not. If colon was actually smart, he wouldn’t have to make use of bullshit lies as his premises.

Get back down on Brandon, little colon. The senile old bastard’s salad needs more tossing.

We see it as a takeover only because there is a NATO puppet government in there now screaming like a trapped rat. Half of that nation would prefer to reunite with Russia.

JO
Half are Russian speakers, I just heard, so you are probably right. Good point. Okay, they'll collapse instantly, like France or Italy did in WWII. If not for the same reasons.

Poor colon, the shit-filled body part. He imagines he’s clever. Of course, he’s not. If colon was actually smart, he wouldn’t have to make use of bullshit lies as his premises.

Get back down on Brandon, little colon. The senile old bastard’s salad needs more tossing.
I was genuinely hoping you would be intellectually capable of having a debate but alas, I'm expending by skills on an ignoramus.

Not likely. If it looks like house to house, Russian troops will pull back and level the whole block with artillery and air strikes. They are far less squeamish about collateral damage than the West.

Forum List

Back