Is America Primed to 'Bernhard Goetz' Up

Thanks Republicans.....for trying to make this country into another Somalia....

You can't thank the Somalians (and their brethren - including the Kenyans) for doing that!!!

But you just did.

You believe President Obama is "Kenyan" and you blame him for your own "almost" actions and your own misplaced anger at some stranger who looked at you.

Take responsibility for your own actions, thoughts and words.

Every day we hear more stories of rioting blacks. We need only look at the FBI statistics to quickly realize that blacks commit more violent crimes in the USA than any other group yet are one of the smaller population groups. Sorry you're too stupid to see the writing on the wall. Perhaps you'll become a statistic in the near future but I refuse to.
What's today's story about "rioting blacks"?

You can't thank the Somalians (and their brethren - including the Kenyans) for doing that!!!

But you just did.

You believe President Obama is "Kenyan" and you blame him for your own "almost" actions and your own misplaced anger at some stranger who looked at you.

Every day we hear more stories of rioting blacks. We need only look at the FBI statistics to quickly realize that blacks commit more violent crimes in the USA than any other group yet are one of the smaller population groups. Sorry you're too stupid to see the writing on the wall. Perhaps you'll become a statistic in the near future but I refuse to.

FBI statistics exclude the majority of data from 18,000 law enforcement agencies in this nation. Without that data those allegations are utterly bogus.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/hundred...re-uncounted-in-federal-statistics-1417577504

The full national scope of the underreporting can’t be quantified. In the period analyzed by the Journal, 753 police entities reported about 2,400 killings by police. The large majority of the nation’s roughly 18,000 law-enforcement agencies didn’t report any.

“Does the FBI know every agency in the U.S. that could report but has chosen not to? The answer is no,” said Alexia Cooper, a statistician with the Bureau of Justice Statistics who studies the FBI’s data. “What we know is that some places have chosen not to report these, for whatever reason.”​

But you just did.

Actually the FBI stats would make you look more stupid than you are.
White people commit MORE CRIMES than any other group of people in the U.S.

More white people are overwhelmingly killed by other white people than any other group of people in the U.S.

Seriously though, I would of liked one of the cowardly 'knock out game' participants, to bum rush me. They would be so full of lead you could make fishing sinkers

-Geaux

Just this morning (about 5:45AM) I parked my truck in my company parking lot and headed towards the front door. I work in a pretty rough side of town but I carry my Glock 19 with me. There was a big black dude at the bus stop right where I park whom I've never seen before. It was totally dark outside and he was "eye-balling" me. I was almost hoping he would try something. He didn't but you can never be too prepared.

Don't be scared, you have your gun.

LOL

The southern slack jaws wouldn't last a day in NYC, they would be shitting themselves

Like when a handful of Boers defeated a vast see of Zulus:

The Great Trek first halted at Thaba Nchu, near present-day Bloemfontein, where the trekkers established a republic. Following disagreements among their leadership, the various Voortrekker groups split apart. While some headed north, most crossed the Drakensberg into Natal with the idea of establishing a republic there. Since the Zulus controlled this territory, the Voortrekker leader Piet Retief paid a visit to King Dingaan, where the suspicious Zulu promptly killed him. This killing triggered other attacks by Zulus on the Boer population, and a revenge attack by the Boers. The culmination came on 16 December 1838, in the Battle of Blood River, fought at the Ncome River in Natal. Though several Boers suffered injuries, they managed to overcome the Zulus without suffering a single death. They killed several thousand Zulus, reportedly causing the Ncome's waters to run red.

History of South Africa 1815 1910 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The boers turned that massacre into the basis of their racist Apartheid regime believing that God had made them "superior" to the blacks. That the boers were armed with rifles as opposed to short stabbing spears and rawhide shields for the Zulus never entered their tiny minds.

Just how accurate and effective do you really think the guns were in 1815? LOL. Whatever the case, technology is an extension of intelligence. Sorry the Zulus only had sticks. Also, you are aware that the crime rate in South Africa has risen a great deal sense the end of Apartheid. Sorry but facts are facts. I can't help it when folks choose to ignore them.

Crime

As with the other sectors which are being discussed, one cannot overlook the changes which have taken place in terms of combating crime in South Africa. According to the South African Police Service (SAPS), the murder rate has decreased from over 26,000 in 1995/96, to less than 17,000 in 2009/10[28], representing a 50% reduction rate. The numbers in terms of attempted murder have also gone down from just under 27,000 to just less than 15,500[29]. Burglaries at businesses have also decreased from 87,600 to just over 69,000 and theft of motor vehicles from 105,000 to 64,000. However, there have been notable increases in common robbery from under 33,000 to nearly 55,000, sexual offences from nearly 45,000 to over 66,000[30]. Drug related crimes have noted the highest increase from nearly 46,000 in 1994/95 to over 150,000 in 2010/11. The murder rate still remains one of the highest in the world with nearly 7 murders per 100,000, 4.5x the global average[31].

While the changes are important in terms of decreasing numbers of murders, motor vehicle theft and business burglaries, there has been a lot of criticism as to the handling of cases by the SAPS as well the excessive use of force. Of the 5 869 complaints and notifications lodged against SAPS members to the Independent Complaints Directorate (ICD) in 2010/11, some 56% were criminal cases and deaths either at the hands of police or in police custody[32]. At the same time overcrowding in prisons grew by over 50% and the proportion of prisoners being given life sentences rose by a staggering 2,400%[33]. The National Prosecuting Authority has recently also faced much criticism and public uproar after the acquittal of 7 policemen being prosecuted for the murder of Andries Tatane[34]. The widely publicised incident at Marikana during which 34 workers were killed by police during a protest over wages is also another case in point already mentioned. Cases such as these highlight the unrestricted use of force by the SAPS in tackling crime. At the same time, corruption runs rampant through the police force with bribery and illicit deals being conducted on a daily basis, while documentation at police stations repeatedly goes “missing” or is “lost” when certain criminals are about to stand trial.
South Africa 19 years since the end of apartheid changes and consequences YPIA

Seriously though, I would of liked one of the cowardly 'knock out game' participants, to bum rush me. They would be so full of lead you could make fishing sinkers

-Geaux

Just this morning (about 5:45AM) I parked my truck in my company parking lot and headed towards the front door. I work in a pretty rough side of town but I carry my Glock 19 with me. There was a big black dude at the bus stop right where I park whom I've never seen before. It was totally dark outside and he was "eye-balling" me. I was almost hoping he would try something. He didn't but you can never be too prepared.

LOL

I have more than one and I enjoying shooting them. Thanks.

But you just did.

Well, that's that.

Time for you to build your underground shelter and stay there. I recommend 75 years, just to be safe.

LOL

The southern slack jaws wouldn't last a day in NYC, they would be shitting themselves

The Great Trek first halted at Thaba Nchu, near present-day Bloemfontein, where the trekkers established a republic. Following disagreements among their leadership, the various Voortrekker groups split apart. While some headed north, most crossed the Drakensberg into Natal with the idea of establishing a republic there. Since the Zulus controlled this territory, the Voortrekker leader Piet Retief paid a visit to King Dingaan, where the suspicious Zulu promptly killed him. This killing triggered other attacks by Zulus on the Boer population, and a revenge attack by the Boers. The culmination came on 16 December 1838, in the Battle of Blood River, fought at the Ncome River in Natal. Though several Boers suffered injuries, they managed to overcome the Zulus without suffering a single death. They killed several thousand Zulus, reportedly causing the Ncome's waters to run red.

The boers turned that massacre into the basis of their racist Apartheid regime believing that God had made them "superior" to the blacks. That the boers were armed with rifles as opposed to short stabbing spears and rawhide shields for the Zulus never entered their tiny minds.

Just how accurate and effective do you really think the guns were in 1815? LOL. Whatever the case, technology is an extension of intelligence. Sorry the Zulus only had sticks. Also, you are aware that the crime rate in South Africa has risen a great deal sense the end of Apartheid. Sorry but facts are facts. I can't help it when folks choose to ignore them.

Crime

As with the other sectors which are being discussed, one cannot overlook the changes which have taken place in terms of combating crime in South Africa. According to the South African Police Service (SAPS), the murder rate has decreased from over 26,000 in 1995/96, to less than 17,000 in 2009/10[28], representing a 50% reduction rate. The numbers in terms of attempted murder have also gone down from just under 27,000 to just less than 15,500[29]. Burglaries at businesses have also decreased from 87,600 to just over 69,000 and theft of motor vehicles from 105,000 to 64,000. However, there have been notable increases in common robbery from under 33,000 to nearly 55,000, sexual offences from nearly 45,000 to over 66,000[30]. Drug related crimes have noted the highest increase from nearly 46,000 in 1994/95 to over 150,000 in 2010/11. The murder rate still remains one of the highest in the world with nearly 7 murders per 100,000, 4.5x the global average[31].

While the changes are important in terms of decreasing numbers of murders, motor vehicle theft and business burglaries, there has been a lot of criticism as to the handling of cases by the SAPS as well the excessive use of force. Of the 5 869 complaints and notifications lodged against SAPS members to the Independent Complaints Directorate (ICD) in 2010/11, some 56% were criminal cases and deaths either at the hands of police or in police custody[32]. At the same time overcrowding in prisons grew by over 50% and the proportion of prisoners being given life sentences rose by a staggering 2,400%[33]. The National Prosecuting Authority has recently also faced much criticism and public uproar after the acquittal of 7 policemen being prosecuted for the murder of Andries Tatane[34]. The widely publicised incident at Marikana during which 34 workers were killed by police during a protest over wages is also another case in point already mentioned. Cases such as these highlight the unrestricted use of force by the SAPS in tackling crime. At the same time, corruption runs rampant through the police force with bribery and illicit deals being conducted on a daily basis, while documentation at police stations repeatedly goes “missing” or is “lost” when certain criminals are about to stand trial.

"Whatever the case, technology is an extension of intelligence. "

Are you alleging that the boers were more "intelligent" simply because they had guns?

Did you miss this part in your own link?

Crime

As with the other sectors which are being discussed, one cannot overlook the changes which have taken place in terms of combating crime in South Africa. According to the South African Police Service (SAPS), the murder rate has decreased from over 26,000 in 1995/96, to less than 17,000 in 2009/10[28], representing a 50% reduction rate. The numbers in terms of attempted murder have also gone down from just under 27,000 to just less than 15,500[29]. Burglaries at businesses have also decreased from 87,600 to just over 69,000 and theft of motor vehicles from 105,000 to 64,000.

Furthermore why did you ignore everything else that has improved since the end of the racist Apartheid regime?

Are you seriously defending Apartheid? Do you have any idea of how much crime that evil regime perpetrated on black South Africans?

Truth and Reconciliation Commission South Africa - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

http://www.justice.gov.za/trc/report/finalreport/Volume5.pdf

LOL

Crime

Are you alleging that the boers were more "intelligent" simply because they had guns?

Crime

As with the other sectors which are being discussed, one cannot overlook the changes which have taken place in terms of combating crime in South Africa. According to the South African Police Service (SAPS), the murder rate has decreased from over 26,000 in 1995/96, to less than 17,000 in 2009/10[28], representing a 50% reduction rate. The numbers in terms of attempted murder have also gone down from just under 27,000 to just less than 15,500[29]. Burglaries at businesses have also decreased from 87,600 to just over 69,000 and theft of motor vehicles from 105,000 to 64,000.

Furthermore why did you ignore everything else that has improved since the end of the racist Apartheid regime?

Are you seriously defending Apartheid? Do you have any idea of how much crime that evil regime perpetrated on black South Africans?

Truth and Reconciliation Commission South Africa - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Did you miss the part that just after the end of Apartheid the murder rate was 27,000 murders per year and that even though they've reduced crime it's still one of the worst records on planet earth? LOL . That's under an ANC dominant government.

But what I find even more interesting is that white Liberals feel a need to go to such lengths defending the blacks in America. Do you not believe that they are capable of defending themselves or must whites come to their rescue. Like it or not ... you're admitting (in a round about way) what you don't want to believe is true. That puts you in the exact same boat I'm in only I go about it in an honest manner.

By the way ... have you ever inspected the inner workings of a firearm? To create one would take a highly intelligent mind. Just sayin'.

Crime

Crime

Did you miss the part that just after the end of Apartheid the murder rate was 27,000 murders per year and that even though they've reduced crime it's still one of the worst records on planet earth? LOL . That's under an ANC dominant government.

But what I find even more interesting is that white Liberals feel a need to go to such lengths defending the blacks in America. Do you not believe that they are capable of defending themselves or must whites come to their rescue. Like it or not ... you're admitting (in a round about way) what you don't want to believe is true. That puts you in the exact same boat I'm in only I go about it in an honest manner.

By the way ... have you ever inspected the inner workings of a firearm? To create one would take a highly intelligent mind. Just sayin'.

Did it occur to you that the drop in murder rate might well have been the elimination of the murders committed by the Apartheid regime itself?

Secondly international statistics on crime are rarely reliable. Do you believe the murder rates as provided by North Korea, China, Russia and Zimbabwe? I don't.

When it comes to blacks in America there is still an ongoing form of racism that is practiced in this nation. You may not want to admit it but it exists. Unless you want to defend that racism you should be opposed to it in any shape or form.

The firearms that the boers carried were not the sophisticated weapons of today. And to put that into context now that the Zulus in South Africa do have modern firearms do you believe that the boers would be able to defeat them today? De Klerk didn't think they could.

As far as creating a firearm is concerned the average person wouldn't be able to fabricate one out of things they found lying around in the bush.

Crime

Crime

Did it occur to you that the drop in murder rate might well have been the elimination of the murders committed by the Apartheid regime itself?

Secondly international statistics on crime are rarely reliable. Do you believe the murder rates as provided by North Korea, China, Russia and Zimbabwe? I don't.

When it comes to blacks in America there is still an ongoing form of racism that is practiced in this nation. You may not want to admit it but it exists. Unless you want to defend that racism you should be opposed to it in any shape or form.

The firearms that the boers carried were not the sophisticated weapons of today. And to put that into context now that the Zulus in South Africa do have modern firearms do you believe that the boers would be able to defeat them today? De Klerk didn't think they could.

As far as creating a firearm is concerned the average person wouldn't be able to fabricate one out of things they found lying around in the bush.

Did it occur to you that after years and years of murdering everyone in sight there are fewer potential victims that there had been previously? Also, white South Africans are leaving in droves as a means to keep their kids safe.

The crime rates of North Korea, China, Russia, and Zimbabwe are likely WORSE than they choose to report. Your argument falls on itself.

As for inventions I challenge you to do a little research and honestly report your findings. Take a look at farming techniques, road systems, architecture, the design and function of musical instruments, space travel, medical breakthroughs, automobiles, harnessing electricity, etc., etc, etc. Let me know how many of these inventions were spawned in the heart of Africa.

Sooner or later the "Vikings" of America will look back to their roots and remember their warrior instinct. For now ... complacency has paralyzed the souls and spirits of America's true backbone. Obama and friends aren't wise to awaken the sleeping giant.

The sleeping giant, you total fucking idiot, is a rerun of the race riots of the 1960s.

May your house be one of the first ones to burn down.

Either that or belly up to your racist bar and deport them. Oh wait.....Just open some internment camps and see how that works out.

You stupid rednecks started this fight and what you don't realize is that people who have nothing to lose don't fucking care anymore and they will arm themselves with the words of Malcolm X: "...by any means necessary" to take your sorry racist asses down.

Crime

Crime

Did it occur to you that after years and years of murdering everyone in sight there are fewer potential victims that there had been previously? Also, white South Africans are leaving in droves as a means to keep their kids safe.

Even at 27k per year that hardly makes a dent in 30 million people.

The crime rates of North Korea, China, Russia, and Zimbabwe are likely WORSE than they choose to report. Your argument falls on itself.
That was the argument I just made! :eek:
As for inventions I challenge you to do a little research and honestly report your findings. Take a look at farming techniques, road systems, architecture, the design and function of musical instruments, space travel, medical breakthroughs, automobiles, harnessing electricity, etc., etc, etc. Let me know how many of these inventions were spawned in the heart of Africa.

None of the above would have been possible if the heart of Africa hadn't spawned an ape that came down from the trees, learned to walk upright and use fire. Everything you mentioned has it's roots in that first step.

-Geaux

LOL

I have more than one and I enjoying shooting them. Thanks.

Yeah, at paper targets on a shooting range full of stupid white people like yourself.

Paper tiger.

Progs want to go to other countries they haven't ruined yet....and outer space when there's no countries left to ruin. :bye1:

They keep seeking a "Tower of Babel" scenario. It's never worked in the past and it won't work now and it won't work in the future. But you know the definition of insanity -- trying the same over and over and over and over again expecting different results. Oh well ... nobody can say that I didn't try to wake 'em up.

Its already happening. People have already opened fire for little or no reason - texting in a theater, playing loud music, knocking on the front door.

We have some real sickos on this board. How long before one of them shoots someone for "eyeballing"?

And then of course, because these cowards don't have the backbone to take responsibility for their own thoughts, words or actions, they will most certainly say 'Obama made them do it'.

That was a host of fairly lame assumptions :biggrin:

-Geaux

-Geaux

So you almost wished for a confrontation???

How fucking stupid would one be to want a confrontation because they have a gun, I guess if you lack balls, a gun can be an adequate substitute for some.

How do you know the big black scary guy didn't have a gun also???...maybe he was looking at you because your hood was on at work.

Here's a story about stupid asses like you.
Idiot thought he was the only one with a gun:

IONIA, Mich. (WZZM) -- Two drivers are dead after a road rage incident escalated into a shootout. The incident happened around 6:45 p.m. Wednesday on M-66 near Steele Street.

Witnesses tell WZZM 13 one driver was following another driver too closely. The first driver pulled into the Wonder Wand Car Wash parking lot and the other driver followed him into the lot.

Witnesses say the driver of the following car fired shots, and the first driver returned fire. Both drivers were shot and killed. Authorities say both men had licenses to carry concealed weapons.

Road rage shootout leaves two drivers dead wzzm13.com

Key word ... "almost." Read more closely.
I read it as closely as necessary
Why would any sane person "almost" want a confrontation involving possible loss of life or health???...smh..

Best to find out now if the guy is going to eventually wind up dead or not. Might save innocent lives in the process

-Geaux

I legally carry a concealed firearm. If there's a confrontation, I'll run. If I'm chased, I'll run faster. If they catch up, I'll do what I have to do to protect my life.

When it comes to life and death, the piece of rice paper is going to be the deciding factor.

-Geaux

Its already happening. People have already opened fire for little or no reason - texting in a theater, playing loud music, knocking on the front door.

We have some real sickos on this board. How long before one of them shoots someone for "eyeballing"?

And then of course, because these cowards don't have the backbone to take responsibility for their own thoughts, words or actions, they will most certainly say 'Obama made them do it'.

Well dumb ass, if I had wanted to shoot I would have.

Exactly.

For "eyeballing".

You also said it would have been Obama's fault.

Take responsibility for your own words, thoughts and actions.

BTW, I would probably have nodded and wish the stranger a good morning. But then I'm not terrified of my own shadow, as you seem to be.
It looks like that big old skeery black man scared him cuz, he's black. ..

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Hey, profiling works for more than just the police

-Geaux

I legally carry a concealed firearm. If there's a confrontation, I'll run. If I'm chased, I'll run faster. If they catch up, I'll do what I have to do to protect my life.

When it comes to life and death, the piece of rice paper is going to be the deciding factor.

-Geaux
? I'm a little slow on the uptake (read-sober).

I'd better take out some attenuation......... I meant to say.... No stinking piece of paper is going to decide whether I carry in a location for which the kings approval is required

-Geaux

Forum List

Back