Is America Primed to 'Bernhard Goetz' Up

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
I think we are going to see what Obama has been brewing. Remember Goetz"

We are there folks. We are fed up and will no longer be prey to thugs. You bring it and we'll start to deliver you swift justice.

Goetz would be handed keys to the city today for doing the 'heavy lifting'

Geaux

Bernhard Hugo Goetz (born November 7, 1947) is a New York City man known for shooting four young black men when they allegedly tried to mug him[2][3][4][5] on a New York City Subway train in Manhattan on 22 December 1984. He fired five shots, seriously wounding all four men. Nine days later he surrendered to police and was eventually charged withattempted murder, assault, reckless endangerment, and several firearms offenses. A jury found him not guilty of all charges except for one count of carrying an unlicensed firearm, for which he served eight months of a one-year sentence. In 1996, one of the shot men, who had been left paraplegic and brain damaged as a result of his injuries, obtained a civil judgment of $43 million against Goetz.[6]

Bernhard Goetz - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Sooner or later the "Vikings" of America will look back to their roots and remember their warrior instinct. For now ... complacency has paralyzed the souls and spirits of America's true backbone. Obama and friends aren't wise to awaken the sleeping giant.

Seriously though, I would of liked one of the cowardly 'knock out game' participants, to bum rush me. They would be so full of lead you could make fishing sinkers

-Geaux

Just this morning (about 5:45AM) I parked my truck in my company parking lot and headed towards the front door. I work in a pretty rough side of town but I carry my Glock 19 with me. There was a big black dude at the bus stop right where I park whom I've never seen before. It was totally dark outside and he was "eye-balling" me. I was almost hoping he would try something. He didn't but you can never be too prepared.

Its already happening. People have already opened fire for little or no reason - texting in a theater, playing loud music, knocking on the front door.

We have some real sickos on this board. How long before one of them shoots someone for "eyeballing"?

And then of course, because these cowards don't have the backbone to take responsibility for their own thoughts, words or actions, they will most certainly say 'Obama made them do it'.

Last edited:
Already happening. People have already opened fire for little or no reason - texting in a theater, playing loud music, knocking on the front door.

We have some real sickos on this board. How long before one of them shoots someone for "eyeballing"?

And then of course, because these cowards don't have the backbone to take responsibility for their own thoughts, words or actions, they will most certainly say 'Obama made them do it'.
You started off ok, then went stupid on us again.

Seriously though, I would of liked one of the cowardly 'knock out game' participants, to bum rush me. They would be so full of lead you could make fishing sinkers

-Geaux

Just this morning (about 5:45AM) I parked my truck in my company parking lot and headed towards the front door. I work in a pretty rough side of town but I carry my Glock 19 with me. There was a big black dude at the bus stop right where I park whom I've never seen before. It was totally dark outside and he was "eye-balling" me. I was almost hoping he would try something. He didn't but you can never be too prepared.
So you almost wished for a confrontation???

How fucking stupid would one be to want a confrontation because they have a gun, I guess if you lack balls, a gun can be an adequate substitute for some.

How do you know the big black scary guy didn't have a gun also???...maybe he was looking at you because your hood was on at work.

Here's a story about stupid asses like you.
Idiot thought he was the only one with a gun:

IONIA, Mich. (WZZM) -- Two drivers are dead after a road rage incident escalated into a shootout. The incident happened around 6:45 p.m. Wednesday on M-66 near Steele Street.

Witnesses tell WZZM 13 one driver was following another driver too closely. The first driver pulled into the Wonder Wand Car Wash parking lot and the other driver followed him into the lot.

Witnesses say the driver of the following car fired shots, and the first driver returned fire. Both drivers were shot and killed. Authorities say both men had licenses to carry concealed weapons.

Road rage shootout leaves two drivers dead wzzm13.com

Its already happening. People have already opened fire for little or no reason - texting in a theater, playing loud music, knocking on the front door.

Well dumb ass, if I had wanted to shoot I would have.

Already happening. People have already opened fire for little or no reason - texting in a theater, playing loud music, knocking on the front door.

Really?

~ cuz all I did was quote earlier posters.

-Geaux

How fucking stupid would one be to want a confrontation because they have a gun, I guess if you lack balls, a gun can be an adequate substitute for some.

How do you know the big black scary guy didn't have a gun also???...maybe he was looking at you because your hood was on at work.

IONIA, Mich. (WZZM) -- Two drivers are dead after a road rage incident escalated into a shootout. The incident happened around 6:45 p.m. Wednesday on M-66 near Steele Street.

Witnesses tell WZZM 13 one driver was following another driver too closely. The first driver pulled into the Wonder Wand Car Wash parking lot and the other driver followed him into the lot.

Witnesses say the driver of the following car fired shots, and the first driver returned fire. Both drivers were shot and killed. Authorities say both men had licenses to carry concealed weapons.

Key word ... "almost." Read more closely.

Really?

Not your third paragraph :)

Well dumb ass, if I had wanted to shoot I would have.

Exactly.

For "eyeballing".

You also said it would have been Obama's fault.

Take responsibility for your own words, thoughts and actions.

BTW, I would probably have nodded and wish the stranger a good morning. But then I'm not terrified of my own shadow, as you seem to be.

-Geaux

Key word ... "almost." Read more closely.
I read it as closely as necessary
Why would any sane person "almost" want a confrontation involving possible loss of life or health???...smh..

Thanks Republicans.....for trying to make this country into another Somalia....
Oh you mean the Somali Inhabited by 10 million 'non-Whites'?
That Somalia? HA HA!
Get your head out of your asshole pal.
There isn't one country on the planet which is controlled by 'non-Whites' which isn't a violent fucking shithole.

Really?

Oh PUH-leeeze.

What the hell are you arguing about?

Two posters said Obama is to blame for nutters blowing people away.

I am of the opinion that people should take responsibility for their own words, thoughts and actions. You're free to disagree. You're free to blame Obama too. I simply disagree with that.

Really?

Two posters said Obama is to blame for nutters blowing people away.
Thats not at all how I interpreted them, but I concede your point is valid after re-reading

Forum List

Back