Is America Primed to 'Bernhard Goetz' Up

If I remember right the four hood rats confronted Goetz with sharpened screwdrivers....imagine their surprise when he threw down on them.....I'd pay ten bucks for pics of the looks on their faces. :lol:

nope, it was on the subway and he claimed they moved toward him an he 'thought they weer going to mug him and he opened fire, i remember it very well a i was living in nyc

Did I say it wasn't on a subway, freak? I believe it was on a subway platform....they pulled sharpened screwdrivers just like I said....he'd have gotten stuck either way so he defended himself...and four of your heroes hit the floor shot....too bad they weren't head shots.

I wonder what the liberals on this board would have done had they previously been mugged like Goetz, and then confronted again ?
Apparently they would have simply bowed down, given the thugs what they wanted, and then agreed to be a punching bag.

Seriously though, I would of liked one of the cowardly 'knock out game' participants, to bum rush me. They would be so full of lead you could make fishing sinkers

-Geaux

Just this morning (about 5:45AM) I parked my truck in my company parking lot and headed towards the front door. I work in a pretty rough side of town but I carry my Glock 19 with me. There was a big black dude at the bus stop right where I park whom I've never seen before. It was totally dark outside and he was "eye-balling" me. I was almost hoping he would try something. He didn't but you can never be too prepared.

Don't be scared, you have your gun.

LOL

The southern slack jaws wouldn't last a day in NYC, they would be shitting themselves

Like when a handful of Boers defeated a vast see of Zulus:

The Great Trek first halted at Thaba Nchu, near present-day Bloemfontein, where the trekkers established a republic. Following disagreements among their leadership, the various Voortrekker groups split apart. While some headed north, most crossed the Drakensberg into Natal with the idea of establishing a republic there. Since the Zulus controlled this territory, the Voortrekker leader Piet Retief paid a visit to King Dingaan, where the suspicious Zulu promptly killed him. This killing triggered other attacks by Zulus on the Boer population, and a revenge attack by the Boers. The culmination came on 16 December 1838, in the Battle of Blood River, fought at the Ncome River in Natal. Though several Boers suffered injuries, they managed to overcome the Zulus without suffering a single death. They killed several thousand Zulus, reportedly causing the Ncome's waters to run red.

History of South Africa 1815 1910 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Seriously though, I would of liked one of the cowardly 'knock out game' participants, to bum rush me. They would be so full of lead you could make fishing sinkers

-Geaux

Just this morning (about 5:45AM) I parked my truck in my company parking lot and headed towards the front door. I work in a pretty rough side of town but I carry my Glock 19 with me. There was a big black dude at the bus stop right where I park whom I've never seen before. It was totally dark outside and he was "eye-balling" me. I was almost hoping he would try something. He didn't but you can never be too prepared.
How disappointing for you. :(

-Geaux

So you almost wished for a confrontation???

How fucking stupid would one be to want a confrontation because they have a gun, I guess if you lack balls, a gun can be an adequate substitute for some.

How do you know the big black scary guy didn't have a gun also???...maybe he was looking at you because your hood was on at work.

Here's a story about stupid asses like you.
Idiot thought he was the only one with a gun:

IONIA, Mich. (WZZM) -- Two drivers are dead after a road rage incident escalated into a shootout. The incident happened around 6:45 p.m. Wednesday on M-66 near Steele Street.

Witnesses tell WZZM 13 one driver was following another driver too closely. The first driver pulled into the Wonder Wand Car Wash parking lot and the other driver followed him into the lot.

Witnesses say the driver of the following car fired shots, and the first driver returned fire. Both drivers were shot and killed. Authorities say both men had licenses to carry concealed weapons.

Road rage shootout leaves two drivers dead wzzm13.com
Darwin Rules!

Sooner or later the "Vikings" of America will look back to their roots and remember their warrior instinct. For now ... complacency has paralyzed the souls and spirits of America's true backbone. Obama and friends aren't wise to awaken the sleeping giant.
I look forward to the big two-handed battle axes. :rofl:

Switchblades and Uzis these days.

Thanks Republicans.....for trying to make this country into another Somalia....
Oh you mean the Somali Inhabited by 10 million 'non-Whites'?
That Somalia? HA HA!
Get your head out of your asshole pal.
There isn't one country on the planet which is controlled by 'non-Whites' which isn't a violent fucking shithole.
Yeah...that "shithole" Japan.

Oh you mean the Somali Inhabited by 10 million 'non-Whites'?
That Somalia? HA HA!
Get your head out of your asshole pal.
There isn't one country on the planet which is controlled by 'non-Whites' which isn't a violent fucking shithole.
Unfortunate but true. The imbecilic Libtards refuse to concede the point though. Idiots!

-Geaux

Don't be scared, you have your gun.

LOL

The southern slack jaws wouldn't last a day in NYC, they would be shitting themselves

Like when a handful of Boers defeated a vast see of Zulus:

The Great Trek first halted at Thaba Nchu, near present-day Bloemfontein, where the trekkers established a republic. Following disagreements among their leadership, the various Voortrekker groups split apart. While some headed north, most crossed the Drakensberg into Natal with the idea of establishing a republic there. Since the Zulus controlled this territory, the Voortrekker leader Piet Retief paid a visit to King Dingaan, where the suspicious Zulu promptly killed him. This killing triggered other attacks by Zulus on the Boer population, and a revenge attack by the Boers. The culmination came on 16 December 1838, in the Battle of Blood River, fought at the Ncome River in Natal. Though several Boers suffered injuries, they managed to overcome the Zulus without suffering a single death. They killed several thousand Zulus, reportedly causing the Ncome's waters to run red.

History of South Africa 1815 1910 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The boers turned that massacre into the basis of their racist Apartheid regime believing that God had made them "superior" to the blacks. That the boers were armed with rifles as opposed to short stabbing spears and rawhide shields for the Zulus never entered their tiny minds.

For you white apologists who think you'll be safe if you only befriend an angry, black community please read the following historical record. This really happened and can happen again:

The 1804 Haiti Massacre was a genocide, which was carried out against the remaining white population of French Creoles (or Franco-Haitians) in Haitiby the black population on the order of Jean-Jacques Dessalines. The massacre, which took place in the entire territory of Haiti, was carried out from early February 1804 until 22 April 1804, and resulted in the deaths of between 3,000 to 5,000 people of all ages and genders.[1]

Squads of soldiers moved from house to house, killing entire families.[2] Even whites who had been friendly and sympathetic to the black population were imprisoned and later killed.[3] A second wave of massacres targeted white women and children.[3]
1804 Haiti Massacre - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Keep fooling yourselves!
Oh...you want to compare genocides based on skin color? Try this one: the Holocaust.

You can't thank the Somalians (and their brethren - including the Kenyans) for doing that!!!

But you just did.

You believe President Obama is "Kenyan" and you blame him for your own "almost" actions and your own misplaced anger at some stranger who looked at you.

Take responsibility for your own actions, thoughts and words.

Every day we hear more stories of rioting blacks. We need only look at the FBI statistics to quickly realize that blacks commit more violent crimes in the USA than any other group yet are one of the smaller population groups. Sorry you're too stupid to see the writing on the wall. Perhaps you'll become a statistic in the near future but I refuse to.

For you white apologists who think you'll be safe if you only befriend an angry, black community please read the following historical record. This really happened and can happen again:

The 1804 Haiti Massacre was a genocide, which was carried out against the remaining white population of French Creoles (or Franco-Haitians) in Haitiby the black population on the order of Jean-Jacques Dessalines. The massacre, which took place in the entire territory of Haiti, was carried out from early February 1804 until 22 April 1804, and resulted in the deaths of between 3,000 to 5,000 people of all ages and genders.[1]

Squads of soldiers moved from house to house, killing entire families.[2] Even whites who had been friendly and sympathetic to the black population were imprisoned and later killed.[3] A second wave of massacres targeted white women and children.[3]

Keep fooling yourselves!
Oh...you want to compare genocides based on skin color? Try this one: the Holocaust.

I haven't noticed the Jews rioting and threatening whitey lately. You?

-Geaux

Revisiting this post.....did you honestly think that your anecdote would be met with anything besides derision?

Keep fooling yourselves!

I haven't noticed the Jews rioting and threatening whitey lately. You?

Lately? You mean they were at one time? :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back