"Is America having second thoughts about free speech?"

Anyone with a brain saw this coming when that occupy debacle happened. We have failed a generation by giving them everything . Now they are delicate flowers . this is what happens when you lie to kids and tell them they are born special instead of teaching them the world is hard and you have to work for what you get.

Libtards are always ironic. They're racist, but accuse others of racism. Etc. The're fascist but accuse others of fascism. Someone who wants to limit your speech has declared war against you and hates you and your freedom.

Libtards are always ironic. They're racist, but accuse others of racism. Etc. The're fascist but accuse others of fascism. Someone who wants to limit your speech has declared war against you and hates you and your freedom.

They're projectionists, that's their m.o. Always. They project onto others what they themselves are guilty of. Always.

It's all part of the globalist's communist agenda and they use their leftard pawns and neocons to do their dirty work for them.

It's all part of the alt right conspiracy to limit speech. Remember that Bork, the ultra right political philospher, said free speech is only politically protected in that government cannot infringe on it.

Corporations, small business, churches, associations, etc., all can infringe on free speech.

Now the alt right wants to strip the political 1st amendment free speech protections.

They should be cheering U of Nebraska for not expelling the idiotic white supremacist student. But no . . .

It's all part of the alt right conspiracy to limit speech. Remember that Bork, the ultra right political philospher, said free speech is only politically protected in that government cannot infringe on it.

Corporations, small business, churches, associations, etc., all can infringe on free speech.

Now the alt right wants to strip the political 1st amendment free speech protections.

They should be cheering U of Nebraska for not expelling the idiotic white supremacist student. But no . . .

Uh libtard, the U of Nebraska is a public institution, not a corp., small business, church, association, etc.

Also, libtard, when private organizations engage in censorship, while that may be legal, they're still declaring their opposition to the principle of free speech, and therefor they are scum, just like you.

So, are you saying that anyone that is not a leftard like you HAS to be "alt right"??????? That Bork speaks for all non-leftists???

So, are you saying that anyone that is not a leftard like you HAS to be "alt right"??????? That Bork speaks for all non-leftists???
I am neither a leftard and nothing I said that those who don't agree with have to be Alt Right.

You border on the edge of eccentricity and idiocy.

I am neither a leftard and nothing I said that those who don't agree with have to be Alt Right.

It isn't those like me that want to prevent people with certain views from being allowed to speak on college campuses......that is the commie left.

100d40930582ebc5f780b8d4753cef5d--nick-cave-art-festival.jpg BJORK

It isn't those like me that want to prevent people with certain views from being allowed to speak on college campuses......that is the commie left.
Some on the left and many on the right are against free speech, yes.

Some on the left and many on the right are against free speech, yes.

To say that only some on the left are against free speech only shows that you have shit for brains, JakeStarkey. Opposition to free speech is defines the left.

There's no movement on the right to oppose free speech, shithead.

Forum List

Back