Is Afghanistan Obama's Vietnam?

Is Afghanistan Obama's Vietnam?

• Total voters
Did everyone suddenly forget who was running this war for almost eight years? :confused:

This cartoon says it all!

8560d1256930182-is-afghanistan-obamas-vietnam-troop-increase.jpg

The US military have a reputation, and well-deserved, for murdering unarmed women and children aka Mai Lai in Vietnam.

The US military have a reputation, and well-deserved, for murdering unarmed women and children aka Mai Lai in Vietnam.

The Catholic church has a reputation, and well deserved, for murdering unarmed men, women and children aka the Inquisition.

They also have a reputation, and well deserved, for molesting little children in their churches and covering up.

But then again, what do you expect from a group of gropey pedophiles who are led by a Nazi named Bent Dick/Rat Singer?

The Catholic church has a reputation, and well deserved, for murdering unarmed men, women and children aka the Inquisition.

They also have a reputation, and well deserved, for molesting little children in their churches and covering up.

But then again, what do you expect from a group of gropey pedophiles who are led by a Nazi named Bent Dick/Rat Singer?

Ex navy guys have a reputation, well deserved, of taking it up the ass.

I think all our millitary operations are vietnams,koreas,iraqs and so forth we go to all these places we stay longer then we need to and risk more of our soldiers life's. Let's bring all of our soldiers home and worry about defending our own borders & take care of our own citizens first.

Wait a minute Rabid Lie, are you Catholic?

No wonder you sprinkle so many gay references in your posts. Did you and your fellow altar boys have contests to see who could do the most priests?

I'm betting you won almost every year...........

Wait a minute Rabid Lie, are you Catholic?

No wonder you sprinkle so many gay references in your posts. Did you and your fellow altar boys have contests to see who could do the most priests?

I'm betting you won almost every year...........

I see I have to spell it out for you. No I am not Catholic.
But you don't have to be to know that the squids liked a hard one up the poop chute from time to time.

Really? You know this from first hand experience perhaps?

I'm betting you were the fag over near the shadows, you know, with the cheesy wig and fucked up makeup?

Probably blew Sailors for candy bars and spare change.

I served the USN during Nam. or are directing your gun fire at some one else????

Really? You know this from first hand experience perhaps?

I'm betting you were the fag over near the shadows, you know, with the cheesy wig and fucked up makeup?

Probably blew Sailors for candy bars and spare change.

So it is true that you never forget your first gay experience. Thanks for proving it!

Actually, it was pictures that your room mate put on the internet.

I guess it was their way of warning Sailors about you Rabid Lie.

Yes NamVet, he is directing fire away from you, it's towards me. Try to keep up.

Actually, it was pictures that your room mate put on the internet.

I guess it was their way of warning Sailors about you Rabid Lie.

Yes NamVet, he is directing fire away from you, it's towards me. Try to keep up.

ill pass

lifeliberty8001-1.jpg

here's a bigger size sig. if you want it. i use it on a vets board. you may or may not have to re size

By claiming to be a vetern of the Vietnam debackle you shame the memory of honourable men who died needlessly.

Yeah........like what the fuck is some college puke who is a failure at the priesthood is gonna know more about war and battle than someone who has actually SERVED?

No. Afghanistan is NOT Viet Nam. They're on 2 totally different parts of the planet, they are 2 totally different religions, cultures and civilizations.

It's a battle. Not a repeat.

GayBiker,

The only place you ever "served" was in McDonalds.

You mean, the place where I was served. Remember........you were the dumb fucker in the paper hat, telling everyone how successful you were going to be, molesting little boys under cover of the priesthood.

You changed from a paper hat to a Roman collar, and now, back to the paper hat.

Forum List

Back