Is acceptance of Sodomy, and taking Pride in Homo Sin, causing God to send plagues to us on Earth?like Covid?

I submit to you all that accepting Homosexuality,Transexualism, Lesbianis, beastiality as normal, is causing God to unleash all different kinds of plagues upon us as punishment.Covid 19 being the most obvious one. We must go back to obeying Gods commandments to rid ourselves of these plagues. Your thoughts. The Bibles Book of Revelations stated that this would occur.

Sure, I'll accept that. But you left out abortion. God's not too fond of Moloch-worshiping baby murderers either.

But it does keep the stupid Democrat voter numbers down when they are out there murdering millions of their unborn future voters.

One would think And once would think that since gays don't procreate, there wouldn't be as many as there are depicted in movies and TV shows. Same thing with black folks: They're only 12% of the US population, but they're on at least 80% of the TV commercials.

Go figure.

They're only 12% of the US population, but they're on at least 80% of the TV commercials.
Businesses know who their targeted audiences are. It may be that a certain ethnicity buys 80% of their product, so it simply makes sense to direct messages to them.

If all the pharmaceutical companies and lawyers begin targeting me to make money, I'll growl (or continue to fast forward through ads as I am currently doing).

One would think And once would think that since gays don't procreate, there wouldn't be as many as there are depicted in movies and TV shows. Same thing with black folks: They're only 12% of the US population, but they're on at least 80% of the TV commercials.

Go figure.
So God is punishing us for letting Blacks in commercials? One would think that would be at the bottom of His lo-pri list.

I submit to you all that accepting Homosexuality,Transexualism, Lesbianis, beastiality as normal, is causing God to unleash all different kinds of plagues upon us as punishment.Covid 19 being the most obvious one. We must go back to obeying Gods commandments to rid ourselves of these plagues. Your thoughts. The Bibles Book of Revelations stated that this would occur.
If that's true, you have a pretty fucked up pervie god. Look at Dem Gays (that I made). Well grandma gonna have to pay!

So you believe God kills grandma because of gays?

That doesn't seem like the God of the New Testament. It's seems like some sick worm in your brain.

Metalwolf is a Grandma? When did that happen?

So you like sodomy too, I see. Maybe you and Metalwolf can get together and have some.

Just watch out for God, though. He's not too fond of Sodomites.

Businesses know who their targeted audiences are. It may be that a certain ethnicity buys 80% of their product, so it simply makes sense to direct messages to them.

If all the pharmaceutical companies and lawyers begin targeting me to make money, I'll growl (or continue to fast forward through ads as I am currently doing).
The products being pushed are not meant for the skewed population.
The commercials are being produced to convince main stream people that they are within the skewed population.

What about eating shellfish, wearing clothing woven by more than one kind of cloth, touching the carcass of a pig and worshiping idols? ( Trump comes to mind)
1) I would not touch the OP with a 10ft pole. Different Rabbis have different opinions.

2) Non-Jews are not prohibited from eating shellfish, wearing clothing woven by more than one kind of cloth, touching the carcass of a pig. They are obligated to follow the Seven Laws of Noah. I keep most kosher, I keep Sabbaths and Holidays, and say some prayers.

Oh God does not cause plagues...

The Earth does.

God protects mankind from any number of evils...up to a point. (Often referred to as common grace) But if you go beyond the consequences are all on you.

And the whole world has gone beyond. So it has to suffer the consequences of its sins.

However, there are some definitely different things going on today. With the churches not vaccinating but continuing to meet unmasked. So many of them dying too.

Then there's the global riots...

I'm watching for famine next.

Forum List

Back