Is A Second Revolution Inevitable?

There are peaceful revolutions in this country every four years. They are called presidential elections. Some are more important than others. The problem is too many friggin lemmings have bought into the Orange con man’s lie that elections are rigged or there is voter fraud.

2020 will hopefully see Trumpism thrown to the curb.

Have faith in America and it’s institutions. Don’t fall for the lies and fear.

And idiots choose to use childish name-calling instead of making actual points.

We're going to have a revolution. It's palpable; you can almost taste it.

Use your vote. I'll use my vote and my guns and I'll win...
Guns???? Why is it only Trumpers bring up guns? Stop living in fear.
sounds like youre the one in fear,,,and us gun owners have been around a lot longer than trump, so please try and keep your TDS in check cause it makes you sound like a mentally unstable moron,,,
Lol..you’re the idiot hiding under his bed waiting for some kind of calamity. You’re obviously triggered. Stop being a stooge, get out from under your bed and get a life.
I'm not hiding anywhere,,,

and you stink of fear,,,
Says the fraidy cat hiding under his bed and stocking up on guns. LOL.

We already have the guns, dummy. We've had them for years. We're just making sure our ammo is fresh.

There are peaceful revolutions in this country every four years. They are called presidential elections. Some are more important than others. The problem is too many friggin lemmings have bought into the Orange con man’s lie that elections are rigged or there is voter fraud.

sounds like youre the one in fear,,,and us gun owners have been around a lot longer than trump, so please try and keep your TDS in check cause it makes you sound like a mentally unstable moron,,,
Lol..you’re the idiot hiding under his bed waiting for some kind of calamity. You’re obviously triggered. Stop being a stooge, get out from under your bed and get a life.
Post a sign on your front lawn that says "I have no guns here"

Then post a picture of it here on this thread.

and you stink of fear,,,
youre the one hiding while asking the government t hold the gun for you, while I stand on the front lines against your communist hoard,,,

now go away I think your mommy has some cookies for you,,
No wonder you live in fear. Look at your pathetic post. Communist horde. LOL. Can you get more unhinged. Go back under your bed and take your guns. Make sure you also take your pacifier and teddy bear.

What do you think the odds are of a second revolution?

As we've been seeing since George Floyd was killed, the left (yes, primarily blacks) seems to be Hell bent on destroying that which they don't agree with, be it a police station in Seattle or a statue in San Francisco. They've become emboldened by the lack of response to their treacherous ways. A Trump win in November will surely add fuel to this fire, and the prudent mind would conclude that the destructive antics of the left will only increase to the point when good Americans say "fuck it" and rise up to fight them.

With a Biden win, the left will claim vindication of their treasonous conduct and will surely increase both the severity and the frequency of their attacks to the point where good Americans say "Fuck it" and rise up to fight them.

Either way, the left would be the cause, simply because they've now become not only emboldened, but entitled.

I believe a day will come when the shooting starts. There are neighborhoods near me that I wouldn't drive through on a bet, and I'm armed all the time. Those folks aren't going to be happy with simply undoing the past by tearing down monuments and statues as they've done in the past, they're going to feel entitled to come and take for their own that which isn't theirs. They'll do that either because they'll feel they've been shafted by a Trump re-election, or, because they've been emboldened by the election of a President who should be in a fucking nursing home.

I've said it before: It's time to pick a side, because there's no avoiding the fight that's coming...

In both of your feverish and racist scenarios, "good Americans" (read: white) will rise up and attack "them" (read: blacks) and I say: Go for it you fucking coward. Because your pot bellied ass aint leaving your lily white neighborhood.

LOL..you guys are so triggered you’re just posting nonsense now.

LOL..you guys are so triggered you just posting nonsense now.
yep,,,you stink of fear,,,

LOL. I’m not the one hiding under the bed am I?

As we've been seeing since George Floyd was killed, the left (yes, primarily blacks) seems to be Hell bent on destroying that which they don't agree with, be it a police station in Seattle or a statue in San Francisco. They've become emboldened by the lack of response to their treacherous ways. A Trump win in November will surely add fuel to this fire, and the prudent mind would conclude that the destructive antics of the left will only increase to the point when good Americans say "fuck it" and rise up to fight them.

With a Biden win, the left will claim vindication of their treasonous conduct and will surely increase both the severity and the frequency of their attacks to the point where good Americans say "Fuck it" and rise up to fight them.

Either way, the left would be the cause, simply because they've now become not only emboldened, but entitled.

I believe a day will come when the shooting starts. There are neighborhoods near me that I wouldn't drive through on a bet, and I'm armed all the time. Those folks aren't going to be happy with simply undoing the past by tearing down monuments and statues as they've done in the past, they're going to feel entitled to come and take for their own that which isn't theirs. They'll do that either because they'll feel they've been shafted by a Trump re-election, or, because they've been emboldened by the election of a President who should be in a fucking nursing home.

I've said it before: It's time to pick a side, because there's no avoiding the fight that's coming...

The Second Revolution is already under way. It's just not a shooting revolution like the first one. This is a revolution of the people taking the country back from the oligarchs, the corporatists, and the wealthy.

The American Constitution is based on the founding principles in the Declaration of Independence. The Founding Fathers were overthrowing a corrupt system of government whereby your position and station in life was decided by the accident of your birth. If your father was a King, a Lord, or very wealthy, you lived a life of power and privilege. If your family was poor, you remained poor for all of your life, and your opportunities to rise above the accident of your birth were slim, and none.

It was no accident that the founding principle of the Declaration of Independence was that "all men are created equal". The idea that the accident of your birth should forever define your potential and your life, is the ideal that has given people hope the world over. It's why people from shithole countries continue to flock to your shores. To have the opportunity to rise to the level of their abilities.

And yet, less than 250 years after the rich elitist of their age, came up with this idea, the country they created has devolved into the kind of society the sought to avoid. A country ruled by wealthy millionaires. Where wealthy corporations exact tribute from their workers for providing them with jobs that don't even pay enough to live on. Where working people have been reduced to serfdom, owing fealty to the wealthy lords who pay them, and not to the people.

While the rest of the first world seeks is reducing the influence of the elite, and to give their people the best life, and the most opportunities possible, the USA seeks to consolidate corporate power by crashing the economy and impoverishing the people endlessly, until you have at last reached the point that you are now desperate to go back to work to "save the economy", rather than to stay at home and save the people.

Feudal societies are inherently inequitable. That's why this system of government failed. Billionaires should NOT exist. The Founding Fathers sought to create a level playing field. The Republican Party has re-established the feudal system in 40 short years.

and you stink of fear,,,
youre the one hiding while asking the government t hold the gun for you, while I stand on the front lines against your communist hoard,,,

No wonder you live in fear. Look at your pathetic post. Communist horde. LOL. Can you get more unhinged. Go back under your bed and take your guns. Make sure you also take your pacifier and teddy bear.
Oh believe me, it is not us who need to hide under the bed.

And yes it is a commie horde. That has been proven over and over and over again. Stop this bullshit denial. We are not fooled.

LOL. I’m not the one hiding under my bed am I?
and how do you know what I'm doing???

you dont,,

but your words stink of fear,,,

you dont,,

Your posts say it all Fraidy Cat.

The Second Revolution is already under way. It's just not a shooting revolution like the first one. This is a revolution of the people taking the country back from the oligarchs, the corporatists, and the wealthy.

The American Constitution is based on the founding principles in the Declaration of Independence. The Founding Fathers were overthrowing a corrupt system of government whereby your position and station in life was decided by the accident of your birth. If your father was a King, a Lord, or very wealthy, you lived a life of power and privilege. If your family was poor, you remained poor for all of your life, and your opportunities to rise above the accident of your birth were slim, and none.

It was no accident that the founding principle of the Declaration of Independence was that "all men are created equal". The idea that the accident of your birth should forever define your potential and your life, is the ideal that has given people hope the world over. It's why people from shithole countries continue to flock to your shores. To have the opportunity to rise to the level of their abilities.

And yet, less than 250 years after the rich elitist of their age, came up with this idea, the country they created has devolved into the kind of society the sought to avoid. A country ruled by wealthy millionaires. Where wealthy corporations exact tribute from their workers for providing them with jobs that don't even pay enough to live on. Where working people have been reduced to serfdom, owing fealty to the wealthy lords who pay them, and not to the people.

While the rest of the first world seeks is reducing the influence of the elite, and to give their people the best life, and the most opportunities possible, the USA seeks to consolidate corporate power by crashing the economy and impoverishing the people endlessly, until you have at last reached the point that you are now desperate to go back to work to "save the economy", rather than to stay at home and save the people.

Feudal societies are inherently inequitable. That's why this system of government failed. Billionaires should NOT exist. The Founding Fathers sought to create a level playing field. The Republican Party has re-established the feudal system in 40 short years.
Aren't you Canadian?

If by "taking back this country" you mean trying to re-implement and further implement your communist agenda, then yes I agree, you bastards are trying that shit.

You better hope not, because you loud mouthed RW idiots are probably at the top of the list the Military will round up and cart off to the camps for reeducation. The problem is that you see yourselves as Patriotic and dedicated to America. Only, you aren’t. You’re dedicated to a fantasy version of America with no civil rights, and no minorities. That it is unconstitutional for you to have your nation is irrelevant. It is what you think made us great.

Those minorities you detest won’t be the first ones the Military goes after to stomp out the revolution. It will be you blithering idiots stockpiling ammo and weapons and bragging about it. They’ll come for you, at three in the morning, they’ll round you up.

The truth is that the best thing that could happen, is all you idiots do get rounded up, and then the morons on the left who are your mirror images are rounded up, and then you all are locked in a large area, and told to kill each other to get freedom. It will be a win, win, win. We’ll get rid of you fools who spend all your time hating anyone who isn’t sufficiently venomous, and we’ll get rid of the Left wing nuts, and by putting the whole thing on Pay per view, we will retire the debt.

you dont,,

Your posts say it all Fraidy Cat.
no it doesnt,,,
I think your mommys calling you with more cookies,,,

I know a half-dozen people with upwards of 60 firearms each, and none of them have more than two hands.

Think of all the time saved by not having to reload...

Mag in, mag out, a few seconds - about the same time as to put one weapon down and round up another one. Pitched gun battles - forted up in your house - are likely to remain a fantasy, but you can still hope.
Now, what about in the dark, surprised by multiple invaders?

I'm not fumbling around in the dark trying to find a reload.

There will be no magazine limits in Texas, or some people die. And I'm not talking about me.
best case scenario, you take some of them thugs into hell with you. the rest will be delighted to be able to restock on ammo and guns.
I will be going to Valhalla, not hell. Hell is for weakling losers who refused to fight.
good luck finding a valkyrie deeming you worthy. trying to impersonate a tough guy on the internet while actually being simply a selfish whiny twat might be an obstacle

Does the Far Right REALLY want Donald Trump as their Commander-in-Chief?
Do you REALLY want Corporal Bone Spurs telling your military what to do?
Do you really want to DIE for that POS?
If you do, then you really are crazy...

<shhhhh...> The Left being scared is part of their fantasy....make believe cowboys playing with a new set of Indians. They've got all these guns and no one to shoot at!!! They have to invent scenarios all the time to justify all those weapons. Might need 'em someday. And in the meantime, they daydream big time and act like big pains in the ass.

and you stink of fear,,,

They are communists; they admitted it.

Why are you still denying this?

Does the Far Right REALLY want Donald Trump as their Commander-in-Chief?
Do you REALLY want Corporal Bone Spurs telling your military what to do?
Do you really want to DIE for that POS?
If you do, then you really are crazy...
trumptards want trump to pardon war criminals. it is allegedly good for the military. lol.

If Trump wins the Democrats will riot
I think that the Dems slipped up and put that memo out early.

Forum List

Back